Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh  (Read 1385 times)

Offline shaggydog

Passing through Edinburgh at the start of next month, anyone got any recommendations for a good PSE. Already seen Devon Breeze when she was in Glasgow, brilliant punt but bit too pricey for me these days

Offline bigmike32

Try scottish x barbie she offers a pse experience if i remember right. Cant provide a link sorry as on my mobile.

Offline bigmike32

Yeah thats her had a great punt with her a while back very filthy and she offered my pse but i was happy enough with gfe. The op is looking for gfe and she offers it.

Offline daviebond

I take it pse normally costs more than gfe?

Offline pilgrim

She doesnt state what you get for your PSE or GFE.  Some state what you get during a PSE booking.  I would expect CIM, Anal, Swallow, Snowballing, Facial during a PSE booking but none of that is listed within her likes.

Some do charge extra for the PSE experience.  I have never found  a WG who can offer GFE for one booking and PSE for another booking, successfully. You offer one or the other.  Its the same with the ones that list Dom and BDSM on their likes and elsewhere in their profile they say the can provide a GFE booking.  The Dom side will always sneak in.