Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheapest place to pay for sex in Milton Keynes  (Read 5695 times)

Barry32

Im looking for the cheapest whore in mk pls.to fuk during my lunch break.please help me

Offline sensualencounter

I thought you were back at school Barry. Have you snuck past the teacher on the gates? :wacko:

vt

Im looking for the cheapest whore in mk pls.to fuk during my lunch break.please help me

If you haven't got to get back for Double Maths, you could do a search by price on Adultwork, gives the cheapest price per hour, but usually a 15 min quickie is on offer.

vt

This one's offering a 15 min outcall for £30 behind the bike sheds.   ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you want to go to her place, this one will let you prematurely ejaculate in 15 mins for £40.  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Neither of these are recommendations as I haven't seen them, but it looks like there are any number of Romanians at this £40 pricepoint.

The MK parlours do a 20min service for £50, you might even get a CIM finish for that with the right girl.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:54:39 pm by vt »

vt

fredpunter

InkyRoy is looking for manly love...are you ready to give...and receive!   :scare:  :sarcastic:

I wish I hadn't read what he is into  :vomit:

Offline madeinwales56

And Barry is nowhere to be seen. Maybe he's doing his own searching of the review section on here, or searching UKE or even conducting his own search on Adultwork. Or maybe Barry likes to be spoonfed suggestions for his punts by other members of this forum. Maybe Barry should get off his ass and do the work himself. Just saying ...

vt

I wish I hadn't read what he is into  :vomit:

Barry did ask for the cheapest sex in MK!  :hi:

Offline sensualencounter

Maybe Barry could use his right (or left) hand. That's free and he could do it in class if he sits at the back. I'm sure you've got one hot teacher you can bash one out to.

Or cottaging- the choice is yours Barry. Please do let us know how you get on.

Offline DrConners

This thread has got to be the funniest thing I've read all year - Cheers!  :D