Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage and Reiki Healing  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Maniacmassage74

External Link/Members Only

Where the fuck do I start with this, I'm embarrassed or maybe I'm being harsh as my standards are a little higher!

I quite like the anticipation of an unknown punt and who is or what is going to happen.

So, I'm flicking through vivastreet and Gumtree and fancy a massage with the hope of some cock and ball action.  Looked through loads of adverts and came across this one which caught my curiosity as somewhere else it says Sensual Massage and Reiki healing so thought bollocks I'm going to try it and its £40 wasted if its shit!

Lots of texts exchanged with Michelle and kisses on the texts which I thought real do winner here, (Comms were great, cannot fault whatsoever) so arranged date and time the day before, easy to find as only two houses, thought this looks nice, semi in a rural area, spot on and I'm getting a few tingles here thinking kisses on texts, rural setting, WHOOP WHOOP top trumps.....

Knocks on door and the lady answers, reckons she's 50 but I think pushing 60, a lot larger than I usually go for (size 18ish) but massive knockers, so I'm about 5mins early so we sit in her lounge whilst she finishes a cuppa and get chatting (lovely lady, but house smells quite a bit and needs a dam good clean in my opinion) so anyway, whilst chatting she compliments herself and says she's got magnificent boobs and starts telling me about other clients she's seen and what not (bit uncomfortable) but hey ho, I'm there now and wish I wasn't but I haven't got the bollocks to turn and walk away so anyway she stands up and says "right then, lets get you naked" and on to the therapy table up I jump and we are nattering to each other and she does massage one hour £40 (not the best) massage with HE for £50, massage with HE and titties out for £80 and so on and so on up to £200 for full service she reckons  :thumbsdown: but anyway I said I would see how I feel if I want HE thinking no way, I'm gonna save that tenner and have another good punt later in the day!  So it got to the time where I turn over and my cock is as flaccid as anything with no desire to move until without even asking she starts rubbing my cock and balls (I didn't want it!!) anyway he sprung in to life and she continued to get all the badness out of me whilst I managed to squeeze those massive jubblies but as soon as I came I thought DAM WHY!!  Anyway, I proceeded to sit up, get dressed pay the lady £50, quick piss and on my unmerry way!!

Comms: Great, immediate texts replied to and venue easy to find with spot on directions
Venue: Looks nice, nice area, very discreet but untidy and a bit smelly
Punt: Lovely lady, and maybe some peoples type but defo not for me, I'm surprised I got a woody, I'd say 2/10 at the most
would I return: NO, due to looks and size and place smells.

Also, I get the impression she would have a little hidden camera somewhere, just the most weird punt I have ever ever had!!

I have put neutral as she is a nice lady, good comms, discreet location but not my cuppa tea. 

gingerthom

Is this her on AW
External Link/Members Only
She was on my possible milf massage list as she's local but when i emailed about prices/extras it went up from £40 to £80 just for topless, OWO was extra again, way too much when i can see External Link/Members Only for the same money.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Maniacmassage74

Yes, that's her, definitely not worth it mate, she's a really nice person but not £80 for topless, I wouldn't go back buddy and her picture on AW certainly doesn't show her full scale if you know what I mean!!
I just don't like bigger women and probably should have walked but I have not got the nerve to do that and I would have felt sorry for her. :dash: