Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage from Nicole on AdultWork  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Newport76

Hi there guys.  Just wondering whether anyone has had a massage from Nicole: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. She looks very pretty (Hungarian apparently) and the price does seem reasonable I have to say.  Would love to hear your experiences, good or bad.  If she is no good, can anyone recommend the best masseuse to go to in the Cardiff area.  Many thanks for the info guys, very much appreciated.

Gatchaman

Welcome to the forum.  Nicole is well reviewed on here, check out the link that's been automatically added below your post to read the reviews.

I've seen her a few times.  Pretty girl, decent massage and a very nice handjob.  Not particularly chatty, but I think that's a language thing.  Good value IMO.

My biggest problem with her is that you have to book on the same day, and after 12 noon, and I prefer to plan ahead.

Vivien is another option - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.  Another Hungarian girl, used to work from the same location as Nicole in Canton.  Not seen her though.  Couple of the reviews suggest reliability issues.

Offline snaitram99

I've seen her a few times.  Pretty girl, decent massage and a very nice handjob.  Not particularly chatty, but I think that's a language thing.  Good value IMO.

My biggest problem with her is that you have to book on the same day, and after 12 noon, and I prefer to plan ahead.

She speaks quite decent English (far better then my Hungarian!) but is more responsive to a chat at the end. Likes to concentrate on the massage, then the HE.

As I said in my first review (when she had a different AW profile) I think the sensual aspect is rather hyped, but she's a pretty girl and gives you an enjoyable time within her limits, which are made clear. And you go away with a "free" bottle of water and a chocolate.  :dance:

Location in Cardiff varies as I think she rents places for a week at a time and sometimes goes to Swansea and possibly Bristol.

Offline Newport76

Thanks for the reviews guys, very much appreciated. I think that I'll give her a whirl.  I'll let you know how I get on.

Gatchaman

She speaks quite decent English (far better then my Hungarian!) but is more responsive to a chat at the end.

That might have been my problem, I was trying to chat to her during the massage.  Or maybe she just didn't want to talk to a boring old fart :rolleyes:

I forgot about the chocolate and water. I declined, but it was a nice touch.

Offline PMAC123

I've seen her, pretty sure I posted a review too. She's good, no real downsides to speak of but in my opinion Vivien was hotter and gave a better service. Much better, more enthusiastic B2B too. She was definitely more talkative too, while Nicole spoke a bit at the start and end, she was silent for the whole massage, whereas Vivien was complimenting my tattoos and being giggly and generally more fun.

External Link/Members Only

Don't take this as a negative on Nicole at all though, had fun with both.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 02:35:17 pm by PMAC123 »