Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla or Zara - Bristol  (Read 2158 times)

Sui123

Need help, who do I go with for my first ever punt?

Carla looks amazing and is my sort of girl however Zara gets great reviews and offers A- levels.. Help please

Sui123

Or even Sexyssacha for that matter..

Offline PaintBrush

Greetings Sui,

Links are always useful.

If you've done your resurch and are happy, then go for it and good luck.  :yahoo:

Otherwise do more resurch and request the now famous 'Roth Hot List'  :cool:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Roth, up to you, but I would recommend Antoni@ be put on the list, as good as most on there. If there's any come back they can blame me! 

Offline Roth

Roth, up to you, but I would recommend Antoni@ be put on the list, as good as most on there. If there's any come back they can blame me!

Ok. Will do as you recommend her. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Hopefully will cancel her being on the other list. :unknown:

Added here also -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One of the few decent indie Romanian prossies. :rose:

Asian Hunter

Sweet Carla is retiring next week. Monday or Tuesday is her last day.

Offline mrdiamond77

I also have read that Carla has not had good reviews recently.  I cannot comment on this myself as I have not seen her.

Asian Hunter

Judging by the amount of punters she had today. She can't be all that bad.  :unknown:

Sui123

Did you see her today then Asian Hunter, would you recommend?

Asian Hunter

I did not see her today. I spent my good time on her flat mate instead. And within that time period before,during and after my session. I can safely say she had 3-4 punters in and out like a flash.

Hence why its called the HNDF (Hungarian Nut Draining Factory).

And I've only seen Carla once. And that was back in Cardiff 18 months ago. It was a good punt if I recall. Not returned to Carla because I prefer her flat mate instead  ;)

But some here have posted some not so good reviews. So take that into account. If she's your type, then go for it. Good value in my opinion @£60 to have sex with a hot girl.  :thumbsup:

Offline pork sword

Hi AH,

Can Jessica take a good full on 2 hour meeting then?

Cheers PS  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

I have seen Jessica twice myself.  Very good and very pretty, have to see her again as it's been a little while since I saw her.

Offline PaintBrush

So Sui, have you taken the plunge yet?  :yahoo:

Looking forward to reading your first review.

Shipshap

Had a bit of a rash on me cock after receiving owo with sweet Carla  :scare:

Asian Hunter

Go see a doctor about it or visit a GUM clinic.  :dash:

Offline mrdiamond77

Bad news, sorry to hear.  Go to a clinic.  Hope it clears up quickly.

sloopjohnb

Bit odd for a first post. Who have you seen since?

Shipshap

Haven't seen anyone since. Going to clinic Tuesday. Will stay clear of any pussy until I get checked. Over thinking it about now and freaking out it might also be something more sinister. What's the likely hood if me catching HIV? Or I'm I just over reacting  :thumbsdown:

Asian Hunter

Haven't seen anyone since. Going to clinic Tuesday. Will stay clear of any pussy until I get checked. Over thinking it about now and freaking out it might also be something more sinister. What's the likely hood if me catching HIV? Or I'm I just over reacting  :thumbsdown:

NHS
How do you get HIV?
HIV is found in the body fluids of an infected person, which includes semen, vaginal and anal fluids, blood, and breast milk. It is a fragile virus and does not survive outside the body for long.
HIV cannot be transmitted through sweat or urine.
The most common way of getting HIV in the UK is by anal or vaginal sex without a condom. According to statistics from Public Health England, 95% of those diagnosed with HIV in the UK in 2013 acquired HIV as a result of sexual contact.
Other ways of getting HIV include:
using a contaminated needle, syringe or other injecting equipment
transmission from mother to baby during pregnancy, birth or breastfeeding
It's also possible for HIV to spread through oral sex and sharing sex toys, although the chances of this happening are very low. For example, it's estimated that you only have a 1 in 5,000 chance of getting HIV if you give unprotected oral sex to someone with the infection.

External Link/Members Only