Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee - SaucyLondon, London  (Read 2156 times)

GentlemanLocked

Had two meetings with Dee during the last month.

External Link/Members Only

Price: 2hrs - 500 GBP (outcall)

Summary: Great attitude, very naughty, rimming on both, anal on both, sex in different positions, very open minded.

Concerns: Dee got a boob job done, I preferred her natural look before, but thats only a personal opinion.

The Punt:

Dee changed in some naughty latex outfit after arrival. She looked extremely naughty in it. She took the lead during our meet. After being blindfolded and tie to the bed, she started a sensual tie and tease session, incl. rimming, anal penetration, nipple play and unprotected blow jobs. This seem to take forever, and was amazing. Unfortunately it was too good, that i could not hold it back, and i came immediately in the condom after she sat on me.

On second meeting, she had nice lingerie on. We started again with some naughty rimming, anal play on both, nipple play and blow jobs. We put the condom on and had sex in several positions incl. anal.

She seems to enjoy what she is doing.

Offline claretandblue

£500? :scare: absolute insanity in my book regardless of what you have to spend, she looks pretty rough in those pictures too

Offline Bassman

£500? :scare: absolute insanity in my book regardless of what you have to spend, she looks pretty rough in those pictures too

Agree, fair play if you can spend that on a punt though. maybe she is his absolute ideal type? For me that kinda money is reserved for if I ever see Liza Del Sierra is punting in the UK lol! And only her lol. Well maybe Rose Monroe as well and maybe a couple of others lol.....

GentlemanLocked

agreed, unfortunately my experience is as soon as fetish getting involved the price increases immediately...  :diablo:

Offline Londonpunter30

She's listed at London retreat think as Gina .. I'd try someone like red haired cutie who can do this service cheaper and is much better looking

mrhappypants

agreed, unfortunately my experience is as soon as fetish getting involved the price increases immediately...  :diablo:

If you do your research here I suspect you will find someone who meets your preferences and at markedly better value.  You will need to do your research however because fetish wear appears to be a minority interest.  It may be worth asking others by pm for recommendations where it looks like they have shared interests.  You and Jimmyredcabs may have interests in common although he appears to punt less often.

Offline Nsane

If you do your research here I suspect you will find someone who meets your preferences and at markedly better value.  You will need to do your research however because fetish wear appears to be a minority interest.  It may be worth asking others by pm for recommendations where it looks like they have shared interests.  You and Jimmyredcabs may have interests in common although he appears to punt less often.

Agreed completely.