Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Brazil- Streatham BAIT AND SWITCH  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Called up as ive never been to this place before once I had the directions I called to let them know I'm outside. Once I was let in i said to the maid is layla working was told she has a customer for a 2 hour booking was shown into the bedroom and had two girls brought in none took my fancy so I said adios. When I was let out buy the male security I asked him to be straight with me and is layla working he smiled and said you know how it is and he's sorry she's not there this week :mad: :mad:.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

aaah that old trick used to be my biggest turn off with latin parlours back in the day, they'd have a photo of two girls and when ever I got there the "hot" girl I initially phoned to see was always busy with a punter that "just" showed up seconds before I got there.

Good that you walked, what side of Streatham was it?  there used to be a nice one next to Barclays bank that was easy to get to.

Offline pumps

what side of Streatham was it?  there used to be a nice one next to Barclays bank that was easy to get to.

I see theres a postcode in the advert, the location looks pretty similar to the old place according to it.

aaah that old trick used to be my biggest turn off with latin parlours back in the day, they'd have a photo of two girls and when ever I got there the "hot" girl I initially phoned to see was always busy with a punter that "just" showed up seconds before I got there.

Good that you walked, what side of Streatham was it?  there used to be a nice one next to Barclays bank that was easy to get to.

My first time punting in Stretham I've punted with a brazilian indie  but never used the brothels there.
I won't return back either

Offline soundofsilence

sorry to hear they messed you about. Is this the tall flat near the Odeon cinema? If so I also had b+s experience there last week, which I was annoyed about  :angry:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 09:04:46 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Here is an AW profile but this time utilising the same picture - Danni

External Link/Members Only

It's not the same woman the viva street add is advertising two different women as it's a brothel. The aw is advertising the the first woman that is on the vivastreet profile, but it's not the one who bait and switched me