Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abril Colombian - Tooting  (Read 2176 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've seen this lady before when she was working in putney last summer, so saw her add and thought why not give her the hammer again.  She's easily in her mid forties fake ass and breast nice long black hair, she can also take a pounding and does not mind having her legs pinned back near her own ears during a hard banging.

Paid forty  pounds for a quickie I was in and out withing 10 mins fucked her in doggy and then legs on shoulders. Lots of dirty talk come for me baby it's yours baby and give me that milk.

She is a good fuck for a short time pump and dump but I've seen her twice now so I've had my fill of her.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bqaj

Is it a burdelo there? Discret? This is the place with a porter cartel of medellin style?  :hi:

Is it a burdelo there? Discret? This is the place with a porter cartel of medellin style?  :hi:

It's a brothel I find it discreet not sure how you would find it
Sorry what does medellin have to do with anything  :unknown:

Offline bqaj

Is there a male porter?

Yes there was, in future ask straight questions instead of trying to be slick  :hi:

Speedy12

Yes there was, in future ask straight questions instead of trying to be slick  :hi:

lol

Offline bqaj

I am laughing here my friend, ok ok boss

External Link/Members Only

Just clocked it's this lady but as it's Sunday I wnt be surprised if this profile has not been swapped by tomorrow morning  :music:

Offline webpunter

It's a brothel I find it discreet not sure how you would find it
Sorry what does medellin have to do with anything  :unknown:
Watching Narcos - like me.  Evidencing stereo-typing