Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_Melisa (West Drayton)  (Read 4605 times)

18 review(s) for Curvy_Melisa (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5961357) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

LL

What a mixed bag I've had over the last week! The Thai girl who may well have been a former man; a drunken encounter with a stone-cold Romanian in a walkup and now this girl: Finally one that meets my expectations and without any drama of any kind.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Inspired by her reviews and tempted by the price, I made the long slog, almost to the fucking M25. It would take me an hour from work by train and tube and had better be worth it.

My usual long story I'll cut short tonight. She looks just like in her pics (even the same makeup), lovely, friendly girl. She gave prolonged BJ, with ball sucking; kissed passionately throughout; let me lick her pussy a lot and seemed to enjoy it; shagged me in multiple positions. I'd pushed the boat out and paid for an hour session. She didn't rush me, it was all very relaxed. I came in her mouth at the end. :cry:

Offline pumps

how thorough was her testicle work? are you clean shaven?

Shes my on my list, gonna save up for the the next few days me thinks  :D

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

LL

how thorough was her testicle work? are you clean shaven?

Shes my on my list, gonna save up for the the next few days me thinks  :D
She spent a lot of time sucking my balls and licking my "gooch". She went close to my bum hole but told me rimming cost extra. Yes I keep my balls shaved for increased sensitivity (not to mention my desire to look like my hero Peter North ;))

Offline SamLP

Glad it was a good one LL after a couple of bad ones. She's a good all round SP.

LL

I'd just like to add that both swallow and rimming are charged as extras. Not sure if this is a new policy.

Offline bm_99

How much extra did you pay for cim mate?

Also funny question but does she charge from when you enter or when the fun starts?

LL

Also funny question but does she charge from when you enter or when the fun starts?
CIM is included in her rate.
She didn't clock watch. I was there about an hour. Not sure when the metre started but there was no messing about waiting around for her in the room. I had v. quick shower so wasn't fussed whether that came out of my hour or not.

Offline bm_99

Was parking quite easy to find mate and how much roughly was it?  Also how tall is she roughly

Offline Cunning Punt

It's worse than that.

When I went she started the clock from when the appointment was supposed to start so after her poor enunciation (okay, I should have double-checked sooner) and a wasted few minutes going to the wrong block, plus an obligatory shower, that was 10 minutes gone and she gave me a 5 minute warning before the end, so a bit of a clockwatcher. Just as well she is £80.

My advice is get there early and get clear directions.

Offline bm_99

Cheers for the info mate will keep some time aside to get there early

Whereabouts would you lot say this place is,  obviously I don't want the address just rough area list.  Uxbridge Road off the a312 or somewhere near?

Offline The_Don

Cheers for the info mate will keep some time aside to get there early

Whereabouts would you lot say this place is,  obviously I don't want the address just rough area list.  Uxbridge Road off the a312 or somewhere near?

Nearest overground is West Drayton. Free parking can be found not to far away.

Offline bm_99

Cheers,  just seen her verification pic,  looks a bit chubby ish or or it just me?

Is she overly fat or just right?

Offline The_Don

Cheers,  just seen her verification pic,  looks a bit chubby ish or or it just me?

I've punted a few W/G in my time and some were much bigger and other smaller. But your definition of "fat" may be different to mine!

Pictures: face wise and body shots are fair to good.

The girl: Short to medium blonde, size 12 - 14 (is fair) 5 foot 9, Mid 20s. Real tits (C cup).

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only  and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SamLP

Not meaning to sound rude, but I've checked the last 3 reviews of Melissa including this one and you've asked quite a few questions which tbh most are found if you read her reviews.
She's a good SP, and if you like the sound of her go check her out and let us know how it went. She's no model, just you're average looking girl, she's quite tall for a WG, her name says she's curvy and her reviews also mention the fact that she's curvy or chubby but not fat, she's good at what she does, her flat is discrete with plenty of nearby free parking.

LL

I stopped reading his questions when he asked me if it was difficult to park. He missed the fact I travelled by train which tells me he didn't bother to read my review. And it's not even as if this is one of my long ones! :lol:

Offline The_Don

I stopped reading his questions when he asked me if it was difficult to park. He missed the fact I travelled by train which tells me he didn't bother to read my review. And it's not even as if this is one of my long ones! :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:19:44 pm by The_Don »

Offline bm_99

damn guys ok calm down

not that it matters but i asked in the other thread first but as no one replied and this thread was newer decided to post in here

got a bit confused by the m25 remark mate, but yep should've read a bit more carefully

Been let down by a few working girls before so just wanted to make a few things clear before going to see her, tried today but she was busy will try again tomorrow
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:31:46 pm by bm_99 »

Offline Tonyleung

Google maps and streetview are your friend. I use them to find parking all the time. Not just limited to punting.

Offline The_Don

Google maps and streetview are your friend. I use them to find parking all the time. Not just limited to punting.

External Link/Members Only

It help find places to park, when driving to a location and the travel times (estimated).  Even when I'm not driving its still useful to see a location and workout the best routes.  I've put a few miles on my car due to punting and even if I know an area I'm traveling to. I still like to use google maps for traffic and some time it teaches me short cuts. But I don't always blindly follow it  :D

Offline bm_99

Anyone seen or talked to her recently?,  her phone is off today and is no longer displayed on aw

Offline djdj

Profile is back but prices raised and now in Hounslow?

LL

Profile is back but prices raised and now in Hounslow?
Well she told me she was moving to Hounslow. You'd think that she'd moved to Belgravia though with a 25% increase in her hourly rate!

Offline hawai5o

Too many positive reviews and prices go up.

Offline bestbefore

Too many positive reviews and prices go up.
Well we know what to do. Go elsewhere. Although she is a good punt!

Offline MP778

can't be worth 100 now surely. unless she now includes some of those things which were extras but i doubt it

Offline hawai5o

Now on her profile " Rimming at Discretion "  Most probably extra ??

I am in 2 minds between seeing her or Sweet Teen Julia,Old St  at £100??https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2682789

Anyone seen both ??
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 02:50:04 pm by hawai5o »

56 review(s) found for sweetTeen_julia20 linked to in above post (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline The_Don

I am in 2 minds between seeing her or Sweet Teen Julia,Old St  at £100??https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2682789

Anyone seen both ??

External Link/Members Only the changes here also noted here> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96897.msg1305569#msg1305569

Rimming is not a service I used with any of those 2 W/G

At £80 P/H, I considered Melisa VFM and I returned a few times. At £100 P/H there are other W/G more local to me that offer better VFM, IMO

I punted Julia at £90 P/H but currently I've not returned and again at £100 P/H other W/G more local to me, may offer better VFM.

56 review(s) found for sweetTeen_julia20 linked to in above post (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative)

Online dubhcarr

can't be worth 100 now surely. unless she now includes some of those things which were extras but i doubt it

you are right ........deluded vanilla wg...... :unknown:

LL

Anyone seen both ??
Yes I've seen both. All details covered in my reviews.

Offline hawai5o

External Link/Members Only the changes here also noted here> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96897.msg1305569#msg1305569

Rimming is not a service I used with any of those 2 W/G

At £80 P/H, I considered Melisa VFM and I returned a few times. At £100 P/H there are other W/G more local to me that offer better VFM, IMO

I punted Julia at £90 P/H but currently I've not returned and again at £100 P/H other W/G more local to me, may offer better VFM.

Thanks for the prompt info .   Yeah i punted Curvy Ana( Melissa's flat mate ) at West Drayton ,vanila but was ok at £80 .

Offline hawai5o

Yes I've seen both. All details covered in my reviews.

Thank you LL.

tilt8890

Yep.. seen her had a fantastic Oral session to completion...but a bit far from where i got to travel from...

Offline aj12345

She's still charging an extra £20 for rimming, making it £120 for an hour.

Would you say she's still worth it given the price increase?

Offline The_Don

She's still charging an extra £20 for rimming, making it £120 for an hour.

Would you say she's still worth it given the price increase?

At £80 P/H (no extra were listed, see below profile screen shot). I considered Melisa VFM and I returned a few times. At £100 P/H or more, there are other W/G more local to me that offer better VFM, IMO

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline StevieSteve

New pics look very tempting!  Was on the hl but location change took her out of reach, might make a special trip!