Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Kendal | Bella's Latina | Taunton  (Read 991 times)

Offline Jamesthegreat78

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Always been somewhat sceptical about this place in Taunton but the verification photo here really tempts me and I'm wondering if anyone's had the pleasure or has some comment on the establishment from which she's working? Any advice greatly appreciated!

Offline Jamesthegreat78

Always been somewhat sceptical about this place in Taunton but the verification photo here really tempts me and I'm wondering if anyone's had the pleasure or has some comment on the establishment from which she's working? Any advice greatly appreciated!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This link should work better

Offline Devon Maverick

Hi
Went there once ..never ever again ..to say the place is an absolute dump would probably be to insult a real dump!! Dirty and mattresses on the floor ...totally squalid ..yes right in the town centre ..but heck it was bad ..
It was a while ago but The one I went to see was stunning in her AW profile but absolutely bore no real resemblance in reality though yes it was the same girl ..just must have been a Hollywood standard photoshopper !!! ..it was my worst experience ever..apart from being ripped off once !! 

exd1970

Agreed, place is a complete dump.

Saw a stunning girl there, like really stunning. She spoke little English but we conversed in Spanish. I think she felt a bit awkward about the "rules". Cum once in an hour, reverse oral was extra, basically none of the crap on their profiles was on offer.. BUT... she was stunning and by christ did she know how to fuck... Cant remember her name, but it wasnt this one.

Location is on a main street but down a side alley with no houses over looking it. As the other poster said, matress on floor, not good at all..  Save your money for a better punt mate

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline lewis666

I think the bb pic is probably about as real as the pictures of the girls are but given the amount of decent places to rent in a town the size of Taunton why pick right in the town centre in a hole of a flat it just didn't make sense to me and having heard nothing good about the venue and the fact that almost all reviews state that the girls pics are heavily photo shopped its surprising they are still there really.

Offline Jamesthegreat78

Thanks guys. I'll be avoiding this one then.

JV547845

I've had mixed experiences at Bellas too, but if you don't mind their place it's all down to the girl.  I don't like the new location compared to the old one nearby.  But I like they've always offered me a choice of 2 girls, and on the only so so punt (just inaccurate photoshopped pics from ages ago) I should've gone with the other girl who I clicked with more.  Generally the other original latinas is in a different league though.