Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it me or is it Brexit?  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Boringbob

Up until a few months ago my newly registered searches would throw up a hotty or two every week.  For the last month or so its been dire. 
Now I really appreciate the accurate profile pics so I feel bad complaining that my tastes are not being catered to currently but is Romania just sending the dregs since we voted out?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I search every morning, the shit that comes up is no worse than it was 6 months ago ---------- Adultwork is pretty useless but I don't know an alternative.     :thumbsdown:

mediumjoe

I think its just the kids being off school , wont be long now till all the hard up milfs start to think about getting some cash in for xmas. Goody goody newby milf talent ! 

Offline Plan R

BoringBob meet MediumJoe  :hi:
MediumJoe this is BoringBob   :hi:

Sorry...I just couldn't resist  :D

mediumjoe

Plan R
  Really not sure what you couldn't resist.

Offline Plan R

Nothing sinister - both your user_names seem kind of parallel that's all and I couldn't resist pointing it out

Once again apologies for my juvenile sense of humor - I'll ask nurse to up my medication :hi:

Offline purple_t

I think its just the kids being off school , wont be long now till all the hard up milfs start to think about getting some cash in for xmas. Goody goody newby milf talent !

Not to mention the skint uni students who need some extra cash! Roll on autumn / winter

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Nah I think the EE girls are waiting for the cheap flights to return then they`ll be back some are starting to appear :dance:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

What's even worse... It seems weekends become dominated with the Touring Romanians.. Whilst the rest don't bother to even show up!  :thumbsdown:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Nothing sinister - both your user_names seem kind of parallel that's all and I couldn't resist pointing it out

Once again apologies for my juvenile sense of humor - I'll ask nurse to up my medication :hi:

Well I thought it was funny R  :D :drinks:

Offline Boringbob

Well I thought it was funny R  :D :drinks:
Once MassiveMark turns up we've got a threesome!

Still probably prefer to wait for the Uni hardship to kick in tho

Offline NIK

I search every morning, the shit that comes up is no worse than it was 6 months ago ---------- Adultwork is pretty useless but I don't know an alternative.     :thumbsdown:

Nothing to do with Brexit. AW has been bollocks for years. At least one fake, here today gone tomorrow or simply crap profile for every genuine one.