Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyBabeNE – South Shields - Incall  (Read 1275 times)

Coughdrop

External Link/Members Only

This review is a few visits rolled into one as it has taken me a while to write it.

From a search on ukp I see that she was called Tia. I did not know her then.

A flat in South Shields. It is a quiet street so no issue with parking nearby. The flat is clean and tidy, though there are often t-shirts and blouses hanging up on rails around the bedroom.

Profile:
 She is better looking in the flesh than the low res photos on her profile suggest. She is short, curvy and tanned. She is fun to be with and does laugh a lot.

Services:
She does DFK, OWO, CIM, protected sex. She does not do swallow or anal sex.

I have seen her several times. On each visit, I got an enthusiastic bj and if I do CIM then, as she does not swallow, she left me to dispose of it out of sight. When we have sex, she enjoys both doggy and mish. She does cum too. She does like to please you and if you ask her to try things, she will have a go - an example having a facial once.

Rating:
This is a Positive. The flat is clean and tidy (apart from the clothes). Sex is good. She is fun with it.

Offline jarrovian

Saw her once a few years ago when I first started punting and it was only because I wanted to see other girls that I never got round to going back. To this day however still the best bj I've ever had.

Bertstanley

Used to see her quite a bit when I was actively punting a few years ago , called herself Tia then . I agree with jarrovian , an unbelievably good blowjob . Cracking punt all round in fact , short , curvy and full of fun

Offline waynekerr600

Good review.  Agree completely.  A good punt enthusiastic and reliable.