Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Zasha - Brentford  (Read 1181 times)

27 review(s) for Pretty Zasha (14 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scooby73

External Link/Members Only
I went to see Zasha last night and had a great experience.
She has the most amazing body, probably the best i have ever had my hands on.

I arranged a time by text and arrived at the postcode 10 minutes early. I messaged her telling her and she said she would text me when ready.
A minute later she messaged me with the exact address and i was in the wrong place!
To cut a long story short, the postcode takes you to the wrong side of the water.
Anyway she helped me out and talked me to her apartment which was very nice.
She opened the door wearing her dressing gown but i was immediatly pleasantly surprised as she was quite pretty but i could see her body was amazing.
Paperwork out the way i made myself comfy.
We started off with some standing up touching and eventually made our way onto the bed. She asked if i wanted her to take off her black lacy underwear to which i replied yes, as i just wanted to see that body in all it's glory.
Wow, amazing.
After some more caressing, she applied a condom and proceeded to give me some very nice slow oral.
There was some eye contact and some ball rubbing which was very nice.
She then asked me what position i wanted her in and i just couldn't decide. I went with her on top so i could see and feel that body.
We proceeded with several other positions including missionary, which felt great as she was so tight, on our sides, tummy and i finished in doggy. The site of my cock going in and out of her was just too much.
After we finished there was absolutely no rush and we sat chatting for about 10 minutes.
She's a lovely girl and i must admit i was pleasantly surprised by her as she is romanian.
Highly recommended.

The only downsides i can think of if i had to is she has a fairly big mole on her boob, (if that bothers you) and her boobs are fairly small.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Not much detail on services - largely because she doesn't do many: no FK or OWO, so in that respect she is typically Romanian, even if she's a fairly friendly one.

Also Brentford is not in the SE, it's in London, so I suggest you click 'Report Post' and ask Admin to move it.

Offline dubhcarr

also her profile has been down for a few days..holiday?...how did you see her last night??