Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Party - Anabel - West Croydon  (Read 710 times)

1 review(s) for Amazing Party (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

I Called this girl up and asked if she was available and did owo, I was on a busy main road and she was typically talking in a quiet monotone romanian way and when I asked about owo I'm sure I heard her say "yes I do it". I'm fairly sure I was talking to the girl herself as I've been to that parlour before and its usually a maids voice that I recognise.

Got to the house and was let in by sergie, in the bedroom with the girl before paying I confirmed the services and all of a sudden she said owo was £20 extra, I challenged her and said "we just spoke on the phone you didn't mention that it was extra" she claimed she told me it was an extra charge.

I can't be can't be paying Romanians extra for owo, and on this occasion I felt like I had be deceived, I tried to negotiate with her deploying this line word for word  External Link/Members Only  :D 

She wasn't budging at all, I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt and stop for 15mins instead and forgo my owo if she gave me some sort of a positive sign, but nope she just looked disinterested.

Shame because I was looking forward to getting my hands on her breasts and arse.

I might give her another go in the future for a pump & dump but It'll be on my terms.

Hidden Image/Members Only