Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Big Five O  (Read 2341 times)

Offline MancSean

Don't panic this post has nowt to do with the police!
After ages of time to plan something special for my 50th birthday which is less than 2 weeks away now I have planned sweet FA. Originally I was going to go away somewhere abroad but due to a family member passing away I was unable to go. I then thought of having a party but plans for that never materialised either.
I will be off work for a few days and I have decided that I will get in my car and have a punting road trip that hopefully I will remember.
Have not decided yet if I will venture to the South Wedt or Midlands yet as still in the process of doing my research. But my initial reconnaissance is slightly favouring the Midlands as there seems to be quite a few WG's I like the sound of thanks to the many reviews left on here.
I haven't posted a review for a while so once my trip is over I will re view all the lasses I see on my way. Has anyone else done anything like this for such an occasion and any tips or recommendations would be highly appreciated.
I guess I want 3 days of filth and hopefully no negatives to report
The reason I am posting this on here is because I can't exactly tell anyone else what I am planning for my half century. Whilst my son would probably approve everyone would be mortified. Yet on here these things can be discussed with no stigma.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 07:55:44 pm by MancSean »

Offline zigzag

Sounds like a great idea, wish I could do a trip like that! look forward to your reviews, hope there's no negatives, have fun  :yahoo:

Offline threechilliman

Great idea and wish I could do the same. Maybe ask on the relevant regional board for reccies - I'm sure the guys there will help.

Enjoy your birthday!

tcm

Offline cueball

I'd be heading for the north east, there seems some good lasses up there.

I'd do three days and two nights, one punt per day with different lasses.

See it as a jolly boys outing  :D this plan as floated through my mind too.

Beware of the Midlands, those trails in Sherwood forest are reputably potentially lethal to a genuine punter, hide if you ear hooves and galloping.

Offline Rockhead

If you are considering a trip to the East Midlands, there's a decent thread going about the best girls here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110979.0

The only one I'd add to the list is Brook: External Link/Members Only

Not everyone's praised her, but I've seen her on three occasions and she has absolutely destroyed me each time. Possibly my favourite WG.

The West Midlands, incidentally, is swarming with top Polish totty - trouble is, they're not always there all of the time.

GolfNut

Beware of the Midlands, those trails in Sherwood forest are reputably potentially lethal to a genuine punter, hide if you ear hooves and galloping.

Methinks you'll find it more precarious in the North East me old fruit. I dare ya to neg one of the darlings up there and see what happens.  :D

Offline cueball

Methinks you'll find it more precarious in the North East me old fruit. I dare ya to neg one of the darlings up there and see what happens.  :D

:scare: is it the same order of knights or a totally different lot?

Don't worry about a neg agent g, if it's a shitter then it's a shitter no matter which region it is. I know agent g has got my back, I'm safe  :sarcastic:

GolfNut

:scare: is it the same order of knights or a totally different lot?

Don't worry about a neg agent g, if it's a shitter then it's a shitter no matter which region it is. I know agent g has got my back, I'm safe  :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol:

Of course I do matey. That's not a knife in my hand honest guv.  :sarcastic:

Offline threechilliman

A neg's a neg in my book, no matter where it is.

tcm

Offline cueball

:lol: :lol:

Of course I do matey. That's not a knife in my hand honest guv.  :sarcastic:

Good to know you're on my side agent g  :sarcastic:

Oh, and another thing, is the knife plastic? Like your sword  :sarcastic:

GolfNut

Good to know you're on my side agent g  :sarcastic:

Oh, and another thing, is the knife plastic? Like your sword  :sarcastic:

Oooh. Keep your skirt on CB!  :D

Offline porco-malo

I did this for my 50th a few years back!

I started on the day (which was a Friday) with a lunchtime meet with Summer (now Pandora) in Southampton - she was in the know and already had a bottle of Prosecco on the go!

External Link/Members Only

In the evening I had a party in my local, then headed off on Saturday to Brighton for a mate's birthday.

Sunday afternoon I saw Kelly Klose (sexy Czech girl, possibly retired now, I can't find her anywhere) at a hotel in Brighton.

Monday I headed up to Bristol and spent a 5 hour special deal (a home-cooked Polish supper followed by more shagging than I've ever managed before or since, I reckon - one of my most memorable punts) with Dagmara at her place.

I think I most likely chilled on Tuesday, and then had an outcall on Wednesday to my apartment from the lovely Chloe, an Australian rock-chick with some fantastic moves.

All the best with your trip MancSean! If it's anything like mine was you'll have a blast!  :drinks:

Offline MancSean

If you are considering a trip to the East Midlands, there's a decent thread going about the best girls here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110979.0

The only one I'd add to the list is Brook: External Link/Members Only

Not everyone's praised her, but I've seen her on three occasions and she has absolutely destroyed me each time. Possibly my favourite WG.

The West Midlands, incidentally, is swarming with top Polish totty - trouble is, they're not always there all of the time.
Cheers fella Riley and Lucie are most certainly 2 I would like to see and why East midland is more likely my destination

Offline MancSean

That's exactly my plan 3 different girls over 3,days and who knows might throw a cheeky 4th on the way home

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Mancsean
for my 50th I did a few days of indys and walk ups I set a budget which I had as a stash :cool: and started with a party it was a bit of a scrum at least 8-1 ratio the next day I started walk ups at 11ish and with the help of Kamagra (now I use ASDA`s finest :D :D)
during the day with food and drink breaks till 6 ish I had pumped 7 girls at 20 plus 2quid tip and cum in 4 of them :yahoo: time got me chucked out on three of them  :(  THERE is NO WAY I could do that now 5 years on... so my advice is get you skates on mate :drinks:  Have it large as they say. after a day break I did two local indy girls which was more GFE something I think at my age I now need to be doing more :hi: I did less than my 500 quid budget. down side the Kamagra effects of headache and heartburn argh .... :drinks:

DoctorDoctor

Mancsean.

Get thee forthwith to Dusseldorf for a weekend of debauchery and decent beer at a FKK club. Plenty of advice on this forum. I went to one quite close to the airport for an evening after a business trip. Outstanding! Great looking girls, decent food and quality beer. Cheap too!

Many happy returns!

DD

randypostman

Have a 4 sum with Lucie Riley & Kylie in Mansfield it will be a birthday to remember

weedougie

I did this for my 50th a few years back!

I started on the day (which was a Friday) with a lunchtime meet with Summer (now Pandora) in Southampton - she was in the know and already had a bottle of Prosecco on the go!

In the evening I had a party in my local, then headed off on Saturday to Brighton for a mate's birthday.

Sunday afternoon I saw Kelly Klose (sexy Czech girl, possibly retired now, I can't find her anywhere) at a hotel in Brighton.

Monday I headed up to Bristol and spent a 5 hour special deal (a home-cooked Polish supper followed by more shagging than I've ever managed before or since, I reckon - one of my most memorable punts) with Dagmara at her place.

I think I most likely chilled on Tuesday, and then had an outcall on Wednesday to my apartment from the lovely Chloe, an Australian rock-chick with some fantastic moves.

All the best with your trip MancSean! If it's anything like mine was you'll have a blast!  :drinks:

Woah! That is a cracking list of girls. Too late for my big 50, but big 60 is coming up and I could do a lot worse...

Offline AgedCases

You're lucky. I'm 44 and can only manage one pop a week, if I'm lucky!

Offline Titi

Don't panic this post has nowt to do with the police!
After ages of time to plan something special for my 50th birthday which is less than 2 weeks away now I have planned sweet FA. Originally I was going to go away somewhere abroad but due to a family member passing away I was unable to go. I then thought of having a party but plans for that never materialised either.
I will be off work for a few days and I have decided that I will get in my car and have a punting road trip that hopefully I will remember.
Have not decided yet if I will venture to the South Wedt or Midlands yet as still in the process of doing my research. But my initial reconnaissance is slightly favouring the Midlands as there seems to be quite a few WG's I like the sound of thanks to the many reviews left on here.
I haven't posted a review for a while so once my trip is over I will re view all the lasses I see on my way. Has anyone else done anything like this for such an occasion and any tips or recommendations would be highly appreciated.
I guess I want 3 days of filth and hopefully no negatives to report
The reason I am posting this on here is because I can't exactly tell anyone else what I am planning for my half century. Whilst my son would probably approve everyone would be mortified. Yet on here these things can be discussed with no stigma.

Post this on UKE if you haven't already so you can engage directly with service providers or SPs for short. Great idea by the way. Might copy you and go on a whisky + punting tour of SCHotland for my big 4 O in under a decade's time.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:11:06 pm by Titi »