Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alexcums - Stockwell  (Read 7932 times)

19 review(s) for Juicygodess (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for OliviaMayhem (16 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
20 review(s) for Eyshathebaddest (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Decided to cautiously see her with the info in hand from the previous review, I did think "HERE WE GO" when she told me I needed to wait as another girl and punter was in the bedroom, I made sure she wasn't in the chicken shop downstairs  :sarcastic:. I Waited in total 5mins so not too bad.

Location: 30second walk from Stockwell tube station, above shops in modern/recently renovated flats. small 1 bed room flat, nice clean, good clean new bathroom facilities.

Comms: Directly with the girl, no problems

Girl: Heres where things will start to sound like a cliche & fluffy but those pictures don't do her justice, they do and don't resemble what is actually on offer.

Attractive cute face, She's 18, 5'2, size 12, thick everywhere but not fat at all, her frame reminds me of angela in streatham for those who know. Definitely a pawg with hip to waist ratio, with a high quality firm round ass which photos don't show well. Essex accent + friendly chatty personality with mature approach to the job.
She's shaven back and front and body looks taken care of.

Services: OWO, multiple positions, cim, filming.

She buzzed me up via the intercom, but requested I show my face to the camera before unlocking the door. I was quite surprised when she opened the door things looked a lot better than I expected. (I thought I saw her in the area days before and looking bbw, but I think I was mistaken)

During payment I discussed services no problems there, got onto filming and turns out she doesn't allow face filming, smoke and negotiations later full filming was agreed to I must come across as trust worthy.  :thumbsup:

she did some twerking lol then hopped on the bed and started sucking me, her OWO was extremely sloppy my dick/balls/ass crack was drenched in her saliva, no teeth and very deep. She allowed me to force her head down and fuck her throat but it was limited. Lots of deep eye contact. unfortunately there was no ball or shaft attention and did stop a few times to wank me off..... but I guided her head back down when I felt she had enough rest period.

fucked her in a good few positions, she took a good drilling without any complaints.

Asked her to get back to sucking to finish me off which she executed well and delivered her a CIM, no flinching or dodging.  :drinks:

Paid: £80 + £50 for filming

Positives: 18yr old firm & tight bodied PAWG!

Negatives: I think 2 or 3 girls work in the place, so basically if another punter gets there before you...your screwed.

Obviously for those that don't know I do not share my videos so please don't ask

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:05:53 pm by pumps »

Offline peter purves

A very difficult one - on her profile she says half Turkish, any thoughts?

Could also account for the shape.

Cheers!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

difficult how?

One or both of her parents could be Turkish but tbh I didn't ask because I don't care lol, but she is definitely born and bread in the uk.

Offline peter purves

difficult how?

One or both of her parents could be Turkish but tbh I didn't ask because I don't care lol, but she is definitely born and bread in the uk.

Cheers, difficult (how) to know for sure if she is 'pure' English or not

I am always interested because I correlate certain shape to country of origins like Hungarians, Turks more likely to be PAWGs than say say White British generally speaking.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:30:10 pm by peter purves »

Offline pumps

Thanks for the 'literal' interpretation

I was asking did you think she was of Turkish descent or not?

I am always interested because I correlate certain shape to country of origins like Hungarians, Turks more likely to be PAWGs than say say White British generally speaking.

Then just come straight out an ask it then? yikes

Offline peter purves

Then just come straight out an ask it then? yikes

You keep replying faster than I can edit....  :rolleyes: above

Offline pumps

Cheers, difficult (how) to know for sure if she is pure English or not

that a nicer less arsey reply.

She definitely looks of Turkish descent looking back on my video. As you say white english girls just aren't built like that
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:31:32 pm by pumps »

Offline Fully Sated

Mr Pumps, thank you for this review. She seems like a good find. What are her breasts like, she makes no mention of them in her, 'interview,' size wise. The photo looks OK, but are cannot really tell if they are large, medium or small etc? Thanks.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 08:57:45 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline pumps

Mr Pumps, thank you for this review. She seems like a good find. What are her breasts like, she makes no mention of them in her, 'interview,' size wise. The photo looks OK, but are cannot really tell if they are large, medium or small etc? Thanks.

They're small, they're a handfull.

b cup.

:hi:

Offline bestbefore

Shame she doesnt see anyone over 40!

Offline peter purves

Can you not 'exaggerate' your age?  ;)

Offline Cunning Punt

It was anyone over 30 about week ago. It may be revised upwards again.  :D

As has been suggested, you could not say your age and just lie if asked.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Whats her face saying ?since this place is on my doorstep it would be rude not to introduce her to Mr jack hammer

Offline pumps

Online snookywally

Profile now shows Kings Cross as her location along with the other WG's in her group. Bit expensive for what I usually pay but, those photos are enticing and your description of her service sounds perfectly reasonable. I am contemplating if she will be worth it for a one off 15 minute quickie. Decisions!

punther

critical questions

in a line up of

angela big ass, juicy chloe kay, jayda london

where would her ass place in relation to the aforementioned?

Also is her head better than chloe kay?

and finally is she on par or better face wise than jayda or angela?

Offline JamesRockford

I'll take my chances - I'm guessing that she can't count that high

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

I had written her off after the "chicken shop" incident but now I'm tempted.

External Link/Members Only

Decided to cautiously see her with the info in hand from the previous review, I did think "HERE WE GO" when she told me I needed to wait as another girl and punter was in the bedroom, I made sure she wasn't in the chicken shop downstairs  :sarcastic:. I Waited in total 5mins so not too bad.

Location: 30second walk from Stockwell tube station, above shops in modern/recently renovated flats. small 1 bed room flat, nice clean, good clean new bathroom facilities.

Comms: Directly with the girl, no problems

Girl: Heres where things will start to sound like a cliche & fluffy but those pictures don't do her justice, they do and don't resemble what is actually on offer.

Attractive cute face, She's 18, 5'2, size 12, thick everywhere but not fat at all, her frame reminds me of angela in streatham for those who know. Definitely a pawg with hip to waist ratio, with a high quality firm round ass which photos don't show well. Essex accent + friendly chatty personality with mature approach to the job.
She's shaven back and front and body looks taken care of.

Services: OWO, multiple positions, cim, filming.

She buzzed me up via the intercom, but requested I show my face to the camera before unlocking the door. I was quite surprised when she opened the door things looked a lot better than I expected. (I thought I saw her in the area days before and looking bbw, but I think I was mistaken)

During payment I discussed services no problems there, got onto filming and turns out she doesn't allow face filming, smoke and negotiations later full filming was agreed to I must come across as trust worthy.  :thumbsup:

she did some twerking lol then hopped on the bed and started sucking me, her OWO was extremely sloppy my dick/balls/ass crack was drenched in her saliva, no teeth and very deep. She allowed me to force her head down and fuck her throat but it was limited. Lots of deep eye contact. unfortunately there was no ball or shaft attention and did stop a few times to wank me off..... but I guided her head back down when I felt she had enough rest period.

fucked her in a good few positions, she took a good drilling without any complaints.

Asked her to get back to sucking to finish me off which she executed well and delivered her a CIM, no flinching or dodging.  :drinks:

Paid: £80 + £50 for filming

Positives: 18yr old firm & tight bodied PAWG!

Negatives: I think 2 or 3 girls work in the place, so basically if another punter gets there before you...your screwed.

Obviously for those that don't know I do not share my videos so please don't ask

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

Obviously this has nothing to do with you popping after 60 seconds of pounding that ass!!!

:D

Offline pumps

critical questions

in a line up of

angela big ass, juicy chloe kay, jayda london

where would her ass place in relation to the aforementioned?

Also is her head better than chloe kay?

and finally is she on par or better face wise than jayda or angela?

well I know you know you should of pre filled no.1 spot with angela...she always wins  :sarcastic:

1. Angela
2.jayda
3.alexcums
4.Chole kay - moe of a bbw ass than a finely sculpted piece

Chole kay has more stamina, they both have a problem of stopping and wanking for too long, I'd probably prefer alex on my knob because shes younger with a nicer face. Alexcums head was much wetter...similar to miss carters.

I don't really rate angelas face if im honest. I wasn't disappointed, as mentioned she has turkish roots, so there was a nice twist to her looks if you like woman from that part of the world

Offline pumps

I'll take my chances - I'm guessing that she can't count that high

you know  ;)

Offline pumps

Obviously this has nothing to do with you popping after 60 seconds of pounding that ass!!!

:D

youre too funny  :lol:

Stalion

:angelgirl:
Hey Pumps
Lovely  review  glad you had a great time.
The only part I didn't like was that the cow made you pay for filming  yourself  as she is giving  a BJ

Up to you  when you want to film yourself. I would  have asked  her to pay me if she wanted  a copy. LoL :angelgirl: :diablo:

Offline pumps

:angelgirl:
Hey Pumps
Lovely  review  glad you had a great time.
The only part I didn't like was that the cow made you pay for filming  yourself  as she is giving  a BJ

Up to you  when you want to film yourself. I would  have asked  her to pay me if she wanted  a copy. LoL :angelgirl: :diablo:

I didn't really film myself, the most of me that can be seen in the majority of the footage is the base of my cock  :sarcastic:

punther

well I know you know you should of pre filled no.1 spot with angela...she always wins  :sarcastic:

1. Angela
2.jayda
3.alexcums
4.Chole kay - moe of a bbw ass than a finely sculpted piece

Chole kay has more stamina, they both have a problem of stopping and wanking for too long, I'd probably prefer alex on my knob because shes younger with a nicer face. Alexcums head was much wetter...similar to miss carters.

I don't really rate angelas face if im honest. I wasn't disappointed, as mentioned she has turkish roots, so there was a nice twist to her looks if you like woman from that part of the world

cheers geez  :hi: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline jamal2k94

I've been to that flat above the chicken shop and saw a blonde scouse girl called Alexa, I think this is a new profile that seems inactive but the pics are accurate aside from she is a size 16 External Link/Members Only good service , it seemed like a group set up.

punther

I've been to that flat above the chicken shop and saw a blonde scouse girl called Alexa, I think this is a new profile that seems inactive but the pics are accurate aside from she is a size 16 External Link/Members Only good service , it seemed like a group set up.

This is the group

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Group indeed, and mostly British girls - I'll probably work my way through them.

The phrase "My Manager" was used by the girl  :sarcastic: All that I was thinking at the time was.....

cockneybstrd

Group indeed, and mostly British girls - I'll probably work my way through them.

The phrase "My Manager" was used by the girl  :sarcastic: All that I was thinking at the time was.....

Ummm Pumps is that going to include lush Marco as well

I assume Marco might also be playing Winston in this case

Offline pumps

Ummm Pumps is that going to include lush Marco as well

I assume Marco might also be playing Winston in this case

you forgot greenwaterlover, or is that one yours?

cockneybstrd

Didnt spot that one...my eyes were drawn to marco (ooer-missus_

So either marco or greenie is the pimp

Offline pumps

Didnt spot that one...my eyes were drawn to marco (ooer-missus_

So either marco or greenie is the pimp

maybe, but they look a bit like rent boys :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Taz

Did she allow you to rim that ass??, judging by the pics it deserves to be!

Taz

Did she allow rimmimg on that ass?? By look of pics it derserves to be :wacko:

Offline pumps

Did she allow you to rim that ass??, judging by the pics it deserves to be!

I'm 1000% sure she allows rimming, but I'm fussy about what I rim and didn't fancy it.

Taz

Ta mate thanks didt realise this post was on page 2- top of d morng to ya!

Offline TopPunter2016

Great review, very tempted now that ass and body look fantastic

Offline Loverboy01

How do you contact her number is not on the profile and did not respond to emails

Offline pumps

I heard shes in education - and will be back to work when shes settled in or whatever

Offline TopPunter2016

Ok thanks that's good to know. Will be keeping a close eye on her profile for when the number pops up again!

Offline pumps

Appears to be back in business. 

Number displayed and Available today displayed, Fill yer boots lads!  :sarcastic:

Taz

Cheers buddy! She sounds very young indeed and wasnt available til 7ish yday, when I do
 take that plunge will report back!

Offline claretandblue

Only working today this week apparently, I considered booking as she was in Kings Cross which is convenient but times didn't match

Offline Bassman

She buzzed me up via the intercom, but requested I show my face to the camera before unlocking the door.
I noticed she's been showing her green light recently. Tempted to call when it's next on but this ^ puts me off. Wonder why she wanted that.

Offline pumps

I noticed she's been showing her green light recently. Tempted to call when it's next on but this ^ puts me off. Wonder why she wanted that.

It was the small camera on the intercom at the main entrance. There is multiple reasons why could of done it. plus there's a peep hole on the flat door so a secondary visual is possible loool

Offline Bassman

It was the small camera on the intercom at the main entrance. There is multiple reasons why could of done it. plus there's a peep hole on the flat door so a secondary visual is possible loool

If there is a peep hole then that makes it even more strange. I get the concern for her but the peep hole is good enough to set her mind at ease. Putting your face into a camera is more of an issue for a punter.

Offline pumps

The set-ups I hate, and if a prossie trys to pull it - I'll just walk.

They give you a post code and when you get there instead of giving you the door number they say....

"go over to the XXX location and when you get there give me a call".   fuck them lol