Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pink Ladies Northwood Hills  (Read 5783 times)

Offline StevieSteve

I don't have a link and can't seem to find them on the net anymore. Just a phone number (ends 685 for those who know it).

This is a great place. The girls change weekly/daily so the service differs. I have been going for years and and have never had a bad punt, worst has been vanilla but never bad.

Comms
I actually know their number off memory now! They used to be listed in the classifieds as Pink Ladies, but googling their number and or that name now returns no results. Not sure if I'm allowed to list their number here, if anyone wants it I'll share. Always answered promptly by the maid, same lady been there for years.  I've never booked in advance, just called when in the area, sometimes they're available but sometimes not (only one girl working at a time). Think they operate 11am to around 9pm.

In a new block of flats 5 min walk from Northwood Hills tube. Toilets and shower available,  though I've never used the shower.

Punt
£50 30 mins, thinks it's £80/hr but never done more than 30mins personally. All girls are Thai/Chinese/Oriental origin

As I said the girls vary. Nearly all offer decent FK/DFK (no extra charge), OW, various positions, one pop and then massage for the rest of the alloted time (never asked for more than one pop, they always give the full 30 mins, filling the gap at the end with massage, so maybe second pop is available)

Never been refuses DATY when I've wanted it. One of the girls does OWO using this hot water in the mouth technique, top drawer! Another absolutely loves a 69 and really encourages you into it.

Overall I love this place. Never been disappointed and a few of the girls there are my favourite punts ever. For £50 I've had some bad Romanian/Polish girls, these girls really treat you well and are so responsive, I'm a regular!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:59:26 pm by StevieSteve »

Offline Steve2

Thanks for the review BUT it is useless without contact details  :hi:

Offline StevieSteve

Wasn't sure on the rules, am I allowed to post a number?

Offline pumps

Wasn't sure on the rules, am I allowed to post a number?

this should answer your question

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline StevieSteve

Thanks fella

It's 07827 635 285

Offline pumps

Just a phone number (ends 685 for those who know it).

Thanks fella

It's 07827 635 285

Is it just me or.............

LL

Steves - thanks for the review. I'm intrigued by this place. Might have to give it an official look sometime ;)

Offline StevieSteve

Is it just me or.............

Lol, good spot the full one is the number

Offline Steve2

Here is a current ad. Seems like a typical Chinese brothel

External Link/Members Only

Offline StevieSteve

You sure? Different number and that days Harrow

LL

And it also says HA6. Postcode for Norrhwood Hills tube station which you said was 5 minutes' walk away is HA6 1NZ. As for the number - many brothels operate on more than one.

Offline Steve2

2 numbers on the ad. the one you posted and another one

raylondoner

"Pink Ladies" conjours up pictures of old ladies in hairnets under the dryer in the hairdressers!   :scare:

jimbobwood

I have been to this place a while back and thought it was a joke! Walked in and the pimp was on the sofa barefoot eating a chinese.The prossie was about 50 years old chinese and the place smelt of a dodgy Chinese kitchen. I walked out and didn't punt.

raylondoner

I have been to this place a while back and thought it was a joke! Walked in and the pimp was on the sofa barefoot eating a chinese.The prossie was about 50 years old chinese and the place smelt of a dodgy Chinese kitchen. I walked out and didn't punt.

Think I prefer my version!  :dance:

Offline Vorteghan

Juries still out on this one then. Anyone else been?

LL

Isn't it weird that the only pimps I've ever met have been Chinese? Pimps of other nationality just lurk in the background when somebody arrives to punt one of his girls. But the Chinese guys - I've had lots of them open the door for me on the way in to the brothel and even shake my hand on the way out!

Offline Kamaka

The Chinese guys at these places are not normally pimps. They're there to look after the place, and the girls. The girls refer to them as housekeepers.
From what I've found is that the girls are usually free agents and move around various locations through a network.
Not saying that some may be pimped though.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:12:26 pm by Kamaka »

Offline Tonyleung

Shame really... if it was a fit WG with barefeet  :angelgirl:

Offline StevieSteve

You sure this is the same place? I've never seen a guy in there, always the same maid, has a birth mark / burn mark on her face?

Offline Saxophonist

Anyone been there recently and can confirm its legit?

Offline Daaz324

Is this the one that used to be opposite prezzo in Northwood? Anyone been to that one?

Offline joe diddley

"Pink Ladies" conjours up pictures of old ladies in hairnets under the dryer in the hairdressers!   :scare:

For  me 'Grease is the word'. Wasn't that the name of the girl gang at Rydell High which befriended Olivia Neutron-Bomb's character?

Offline StevieSteve

Anyone been there recently and can confirm its legit?

Not sure if this is the same as the one I reviewed, different number. Not been recently.

Been to the one on top of the shops opposite Prezzo in Northwood (not Hills) . It's shit, older ladies and not as enthusiastic as this place, which is in Northwood Hills.

Offline Daaz324

When I used to go opposite prezzo. There was the odd gem there! Are they still open? I have not been for a long time!