Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loughton Chinese Massage  (Read 5572 times)

Jimmyglos

External Link/Members Only

This was a while back. I parked on street nearby and walked (all of 2 mins). I think I went to pay, but that the time I was there meant it was free. Or else I did pay.

I also forget the price. I know it was about a tenner over what I went in there to spend, but that I was very happy wih this. It was more as when I went in I was asked how many girls, and went for a four hand massage.

Both allowed touching, and one allowed kissing. Kisser: very keen to please, not an attractive face, but not an ugly one. Nice ass, and ok kisser - just a little too much tongue and enthusiasm when she started. Other girl was really hot. Fantastic body, breasts and ass. She was also really chatty.

I don't care if they were acting, but I genuinely felt like they found me really attractive and loved my body. So much so I didn't even think about it being fake at the time.

Massage was really good, with warm oil, very relaxing. During it they also paid plenty of attention to my butt, top of my thighs, perineum, and around and with my cock and balls. Credit card swipes, stroking, and she even went down my butt crack with warm oil, then blew on my anus, the suden coolness from her breath was a big turn on.

Finished being kissed whilst my cock and balls were amazingly attended to until I came. Cleaned up and felt great.

Only slight negtive is the shower after wasn't in the same room, and adjoined the kitchenette. It was also small, so had to dry myself outside the shower room itself. Was fine with that myself, but could see it being an issue for some.

As I got dressed the hot girl told me that she is planning to make her rooms en suite. She also offered me satsumas as we chatted before I left.

Was fantastic and if it wasn't so far from where I live would definitely go again!

Offline Titti Tatti

Offline DirtDiggler

Nice review. Looking at the website, 4 hands price is reasonable. How discrete is the building/area?
Google maps show its near Loughton Police Station.
Also is nude B2B service available?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:46:41 pm by DirtDiggler »

Jimmyglos

It's discrete. Yes, it's by a cop shop, should have said. It's off a side street, and if you approached from the other side (not the cop shop side), you'd not be seen.

Yes, totally nude B2B happened. Should have said, the hot ones breasts rubbin up my body to my face for a bit of licking/sucking action was great!

Offline DirtDiggler

Yes, totally nude B2B happened. Should have said, the hot ones breasts rubbin up my body to my face for a bit of licking/sucking action was great!

Haha sweet! I'll be visiting soon then  :thumbsup:

Jimmyglos

Offline bestbefore

So how much extra did they charge for all the additional services?

Jimmyglos

So how much extra did they charge for all the additional services?

I can't remember. This was in April, or there abouts.

I remember it was more than the top I would spend, but hadn't planned on two girls at the same time.

Looking at other reviews, I expect it was towards the expensive end. Definitely over £100

Offline mothra

Looking at other reviews, I expect it was towards the expensive end. Definitely over £100

Damn. I was kinda hoping the massage prices are inclusive of a happy ending.  :(

lemmy69

anyone been back there recently?

Offline sparkus

anyone been back there recently?

Popped in off chance a few weeks back after driving past.

Older woman, hatchet face, knockers in push-up bra, see-through satin blouse, spindly legs.  Came out of room, snapped "Busy!" at me and went back in.  Thank fuck for that.

Daps167

Closed down and is now a nail salon.

Wonder where the girls have gone?

I can’t find these places in West Essex anywhere, it’s really frustrating!

Offline arrow0404

There is the zen massage in Upminster (20 /30 mins in the car). I have never been but their well reviewed on here.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

There's the Debden Chinese shop reviewed on here which advertises on Gumtree, but it seems quite granny-staffed.

Daps167

Thanks for that.

I’ll try out both of them and report back :dance:

What about the place on Epping high street? Acupuncture and Chinese herbal place!?

Offline sparkus

Thanks for that.

I’ll try out both of them and report back :dance:

What about the place on Epping high street? Acupuncture and Chinese herbal place!?

I've long wondered about it. Bit of a trek though for TOFTT.