Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Excuses Excuses  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Received today for a punt planned for next weekend away from home: is it real or a way of saying she does not fancy me? I am inclined to believe her but why not put a note on the profile?

'I'm sorry but I'm not working at moment as I'm not well enough to work'
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
how would she know what u look like :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I think you dodged a bullet in more ways the one....

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Why's that then? How do you come to that conclusion?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
from the profile summary: "genuine hard lady" - eh?

as an aside: Her body and boobs look a LOT bigger than 22/24 and 44D (in that one main profile pic).
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:43:55 pm by CatBBW »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

think he means cuz she does bb maybe he didnt know hp does too :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

cockneybstrd

Come on Cat

1) she offers bareback (yes we all know Hp's tastes)
2)send me a message there isn't anything I've been asked to do yet that I'e said no to. is on her profile
3) she does lorry meets.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
think he means cuz she does bb maybe he didnt know hp does too :unknown:

Yesss...it's the only thing I can guess at.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Come on Cat

2)send me a message there isn't anything I've been asked to do yet that I'e said no to. is on her profile
3) she does lorry meets.

Ahhhh, ok. I must admit to scanning the main profile. I was guilty of the "look at the pics, look at the Likes, look at the summary" that many women complain that most guys do  :sarcastic:

Although - because she offers lorry meets, how would that be a red flag for HP?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:50:15 pm by CatBBW »

Offline smiths

Come on Cat

3) she does lorry meets.

Yes a real barebacking skank, if she paid me it would be a never in this lifetime. :vomit:

cockneybstrd

Ahhhh, ok. I must admit to scanning the main profile. I was guilty of the "look at the pics, look at the Likes, look at the summary" that many women complain that most guys do  :sarcastic:

I meant that might be a reason Smackmybitchup felt HP had dodged a bullet

Bareback ANAL  fucks truckers in laybys is willing to do anything if you ask. I mean it all just shouts riddled with disease and used to be King Bitch of B wing
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:56:35 pm by cockneybstrd »

Offline con-a-ser

Lorry drivers don't use KFCs lemon flavoured wipes so there knobs taste nice for the girl

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I meant that might be a reason Smackmybitchup felt HP had dodged a bullet

Bareback fucks truckers in laybys is willing to do anything if you ask. I mean it all just shouts riddled with disease and used to be King Bitch of B wing

Ahhh. Yes.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I made my decision based on the yummy look of her in the private gallery ( I do not always do that or spend the £ on a gallery) as well as her enjoys list. If she is genuinely ill I am sorry. She has a great belly and a great smile.

I did think that fellow punters would have some great tales of excuses given by the ladies we love to meet?

Online RedKettle

I made my decision based on the yummy look of her in the private gallery ( I do not always do that or spend the £ on a gallery) as well as her enjoys list. If she is genuinely ill I am sorry. She has a great belly and a great smile.

I did think that fellow punters would have some great tales of excuses given by the ladies we love to meet?

I used to believe most of the excuses given but now my default position is that she is lying.  Too many relatives have died or been rushed into hospital for excuse to be credible.

It would be refreshing now to be told that they have a better offer, a regular has just called them or that they have decided they just cannot be arsed!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Lorry drivers don't use KFCs lemon flavoured wipes so there knobs taste nice for the girl
:lol:

cockneybstrd

I used to believe most of the excuses given but now my default position is that she is lying.  Too many relatives have died or been rushed into hospital for excuse to be credible.

It would be refreshing now to be told that they have a better offer, a regular has just called them or that they have decided they just cannot be arsed!

I tend to agree but in this case she has given HP a week to track down something else that floats his particular boat
In this case she probably has a bare knuckle fight with some gypsies on some wasteland

Offline Gordon Bennett

Errrrr...... Maybe she IS ill and is NOT WORKING at the moment????? If I dwelt on all the occasions I've been told a lady was unavailable to see me I'd have major self-esteem issues. Can't see point in beating one's self up on occasions like this - move onto plan B for now and have another blast at this lady next month instead.

Jessica English

Offline Turtle Z

I think she dodged a bullet in more ways than one  :lol:

Offline Turtle Z

In this case she probably has a bare knuckle fight with some gypsies on some wasteland

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Turtle Z

I used to believe most of the excuses given but now my default position is that she is lying. 

Careful RK, you're starting to sound like Sonny reincarnate

Offline smiths

Indeed, I also don't just blindly any excuses nowadays and have my zero tolerance policy so if a booking is accepted by the WG but she cancels a negative review WILL be the result.

If many of these excuses were true WGs would be the unluckiest people in the country for having things that mean they have to cancel happen to them or those they know. Funny that women I do business with outside punting very rarely cancel a booked and agreed appointment.

Online RedKettle

Careful RK, you're starting to sound like Sonny reincarnate

true - except I just move to the next one and forget the let down.