Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Olivia 19 – Heathrow. Tourer.  (Read 2386 times)

5 review(s) for Lovely oliviaxxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tony_Red

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Latest round of reviews. Ratings/scores based on personal preferences.
Thanks to Lance for the recommendation. £100/hr.

Comms 5/5. All by text. Very basic English. 1 word responses.
Venue 4/5  Park Inn Bath Road. £4 for 2 hours.
Face 5/5, Body 5/5 – Very naturally pretty. Above average height with great flawless tanned skin. Lovely long brown hair. Size 8? with decent curves. She takes care of herself. Nice C cup natural tits, nice ass and eyes. I would guess early 20s. Great complexion.
Services taken part in: RO, OW, FK/DFK, Sex in a few positions.
Services particularly enjoyed: All of the above.
GFE 5/5 Full on.

Neutrals/Negs: First and only pop at about 45min mark. At this point she made signs that the punt is over. It was definitely over for me as I couldn’t feel my legs, but for those looking for a 2nd pop - like Lance in his review mentioned - you will have to let her know there is still time to go. No OWO for me, but I didn’t mind as the rest of the punt was perfect. Return? Yes, but not fussed if I don't catch her again, as I don't see how it could get better...if that makes any sense.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:51:34 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline dubhcarr

does this girl have any tattoos?  I seem to remember her working in Hounslow last year? I wonder if it the same girl? Punt sounds familiar.. hey ho  thanks for the review..

Offline Tony_Red

I don't think so, unless it was a very small one. Maybe others can chime in.  Not your typically pale looking Polish girl. Hot student type look.

Offline zulu-lance

I don't think so, unless it was a very small one. Maybe others can chime in.  Not your typically pale looking Polish girl. Hot student type look.

Don't recollect seeing any tats either, agree, hot student type look :wacko:

Offline dubhcarr

Don't recollect seeing any tats either, agree, hot student type look :wacko:

just checked the face pic on your original post.........yeh not the same girl...........a lot of Olivia's  in the area over time.......

Offline YoungBrom

Offline Royd30

Yes definitely same girl as in previous thread, as would definitely be a bit cautious with this one, nothing personal but by experience was time waster and misleading in services....but maybe be different experience for others, wonder who started this new thread away from previous one and the reason

Offline YoungBrom

I'll give it try. I don't know when she'll be working but I'll keep an eye on the green available today sign on AW

Offline Royd30

Just remember what I said in previous thread about fold sores on mouth and refusal of owo thankfully which resulted in my walking......good luck...hope u fair better than I did....

Offline YoungBrom

Just remember what I said in previous thread about fold sores on mouth and refusal of owo thankfully which resulted in my walking......good luck...hope u fair better than I did....

Oh wait. I didn't see that post  :wacko: mmmmn that's one to think about then 🤔

Offline Nowornever

Oh dear there goes dfk...