Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beach Blondie  (Read 2662 times)

4 review(s) for Blondie xxx Girl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

somefun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This profile changes hands often so I have attached a photo of the girl I saw.  The blond girl (surprise!) - I have attached this photo because that was the exact look and outfit that was presented.

I have seen this girl twice before (Jan) when she provided a "proper NURU" massage.  That was great feeling her rubbing her body all over you with lots of DFK, OWO, Ball play, teasing and prostate massage thown in. Her party piece was getting into reverse Cowgirl, playing with balls in one hand and then with the other gently sticking her finger right up your arse.

Today - no NURU mattress yet but she twice said (via "text") at start and again at end she will have the right mattress in 4 days  (- she uses google to translate and seemed genuine about this for what its worth).

Very enthusiastic service provider  - does jump around changing positions lots - plenty of DFK, OWO, 69, sex, prostate massage & good standard massage at end on massage table.  Great bod - enhanced tits lovely tan with the white thong mark showing on arse.  Tallish girl lovely feel and great attitude. 

Shame very limited English so if you want something very specific you might struggle.  As usual madam did not pass on requests but girl really does put in effort to please.   Don't know about CIM.

If someone else sees her, please give heads-up if NURU mattress has arrived!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 06:47:38 pm by somefun »

somefun

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 07:07:28 pm by somefun »

Offline S.X. MacHine

Sounds really good and the pictures of her look great.
Like other 'Portuguese' (she's probably from Brazil), she makes a big play of offering anal. But does she? Some (most?) of the others advertise anal then find an excuse not to do it.
Still, anal or not, she seems worth a punt.i

somefun

This is about the fifth girl I've seen using the profile the text does not change much, so don't rely on the profile (Pics and prices are true)  Anal is not my thing with WGs so don't know about that.  She has a cracking bod provided the services I listed enthusiastically and has actually provided NURU to me in the past. 

As previously pointed on on this forum the madam does not pass on messages / requests so if anal is on your must list I'd wait until someone on here confirms.

somefun

She said she was in Edinburgh for 30 days.

Offline Matrix

Sounds really good and the pictures of her look great.
Like other 'Portuguese' (she's probably from Brazil), she makes a big play of offering anal. But does she? Some (most?) of the others advertise anal then find an excuse not to do it.
Still, anal or not, she seems worth a punt.i
I saw her last year and she insisted on anal. Not my thing, but she does it.

Also is Brazillian. Great service.

Offline Captain Kirk

Visited this girl today having tried unsuccessfully to visit abigail (another thread reviews her, abigail never replied to my email).  Based on this review I visited this Brazilian girl.

I came close to starting a new review on this girl and rate her Neutral, but decided to reply to this instead.

I will summarise my experience as follows -

Looks - not as good as her photos, her boobs look like Michael Jackson's face after he had half a million surgeries, they look odd.  Her face also is not as pretty or as sexy as her photos, I was disappointed

Age - This girl is more likely 32 rather than 23 as claimed on her profile

Comms - Text communication was good and arranged visit easily, however once I got to the house she used Google on her smartphone to communicate with me, I had to speak to her phone and she listened to the translation, a major turn off

Personality - friendly and accommodating girl, but I could not overcome my disappointment and did not enjoy my time with her. I felt like walking out initially but she was friendly with a smile so I found it hard to walk out.

Service - As you can see above she will please many punters, I did not ask for OWO or CIM, in text I said I would like to try Anal and she said that would be OK, but once in the house she didn't offer it so it never happened.

Massage - she gave me a nice massage, she has now got the bed for it (someone was asking about it above)

Overall I would give my experience a 50 - 50, neutral for me and not worth £120, I won't be visiting this girl again.  :timeout:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 11:24:02 pm by Captain Kirk »

Offline David1970

Visited this girl today having tried unsuccessfully to visit abigail (another thread reviews her, abigail never replied to my email).  Based on this review I visited this Brazilian girl.

I came close to starting a new review on this girl and rate her Neutral, but decided to reply to this instead.

Looks - not as good as her photos, her boobs look like Michael Jackson's face after he had half a million surgeries, they look odd.  Her face also is not as pretty or as sexy as her photos, I was disappointed

Comms - Text communication was good and arranged visit easily, however once I got to the house she used Google on her smartphone to communicate with me, I had to speak to her phone and she listened to the translation, a major turn off

Personality - friendly and accommodating girl, but I could not overcome my disappointment and did not enjoy my time with her. I felt like walking out initially but she was friendly with a smile so I found it hard to walk out.

Service - As you can see above she will please many punters, I did not ask for OWO or CIM, in text I said I would like to try Anal and she said that would be OK, but once in the house she didn't offer it so it never happened.

Massage - she gave me a nice massage, she has now got the bed for it (someone was asking about it above)

Overall I would give my experience a 50 - 50, neutral for me and not worth £120, I won't be visiting this girl again.  :timeout:

I am surprised you would not give her a negative if you had done a review.
Her photos seem to old or photo shopped.
Her age was misrepresented
You did not get the service advertised( anal)
Service were vanilla except the massage.
But she was a nice lady who could not speak English
You would not return
I cannot see how you could give her a neutral if you had done a review

Offline Matrix

Perhaps my case was unique. It does say on this very thread however, that services asked for by text are not passed on to the girl.

Did you ask her for what you were looking for?

Offline gorgie tony

If you're going to rate her not a positive then you should start another review, otherwise it misleads others.

Roman

her boobs look like Michael Jackson's face after he had half a million surgeries
 :lol:

somefun

I think there is a lesson here in doing some decent research and not rushing into things if you have a particular need - UKP is a useful tool to share information.  Opinions and views often vary, and generally I try to keep my comments objective and factual as far as poss to allow other punters to make their on informed decision.

To keep it objective / factual I have attached a picture of the girl.  This was the girl this weekend - the picture was taken in the place the service is provided, the other girl is currently touring with her and the hair and outfit she was in where as a punt on Sat.  Therefore we are talking about either a current picture or some tremendous foresight.  Is the girl 23 or 33  - in my view the picture is of a girl older than 23 so we will go for 33. As for looks, I agree she is not an absolute stunner from the pics she is what she is but the picture is the girl and it is recent.

As for research  :

It has been called out many a time on this forum and twice on the review and the thread from the positive review above that there is a madam involved at the big house who does not pass on messages / requests.  As Auldie would say you agree in the room what your getting before you hand over your cash. So the Captain did not get anal but did not ask the girl for it.

In the room the positive review and thread called out that her English was limited and she used google translate, also this has again been called out many a time for girls at the big house, but the punter still complained about it despite it being called out.

The thread above also called out the profile had just been rolled forward from another so if anything specific was wanted to check to see if what you wanted was available / were the facts right. It is also well documented on here that the girls do not always provide the services listed.  This site is for punters to effectively share what info is genuine - if every girls profile was banned for having something wrong with it then there would only be a handful of profiles left.  For example the OP was looking to meet a girl this weekend where the profile picture is not even her.

It can be seen from his posts that the OP was rushed in his choice following not being able to get the girl he wanted and booked a girl for anal in a rush based on my review which did not mention this.

As for the tits I can't say anything factual  - I did not notice anything wrong with them - maybe I missed it.  IMO the girls bod was as good as I've reviewed on here.  Facially not fantastic but the picture is there for all.

For NURU lovers I would assume for now the OP was talking about the massage table and not a NURU mattress unless he comes back and explicitly states is was a NURU mattress (effectively a strong blow-up lilo to cope with two people sliding about the floor)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:14:43 pm by somefun »