Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Valentina ~ Birmingham  (Read 2042 times)

9 review(s) for Wild Valentina (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

getonit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 H/H + £20 extra for anal (expected)

New profile based in jewellery quarter and going by previous posts it is from the same group as anal Amelia / megan . I like Milfs so decided to pay a visit.

Meeting set up with a quick call the maid/agent and postcode texted back. I originally booked an hour but as this was my first time to this location I had trouble finding it and also finding a car park space ( now I have been it is easy ) So I was late getting there . Made my way to the apartment and was let in by Valentina. My first impression was bloody hell she's tall but she was wearing large heels , skinny with hair all over the place . These are the pictures and even though they are well done it IS her :

Hidden Image/Members Only       Hidden Image/Members Only
  Hidden Image/Members Only

No tattoo's or piercings , only a small scar below her tummy (which was flat )  small tits but with doorstop chunky nipples and a slight Brazilian lady garden.

Led to the room and found out she spoke no English at all and amazingly she is actually half Italian as stated on her profile. As I was late I reduced my stay to half an hour and I gestured to her bum and agreed the extra 20 for anal. The vital statistics on her profile also correct , height , body size etc. Facially she was just about o.k. , teeth didn't seem very white, maybe a smoker. I then asked her to get a drink as I undressed .

The action started with me lying on the bed and her rubbing my cock then she reached over to the bedside table and I thought she was going for a condom but it was some sort of spray or gel that she applied , didn't quite see what it was , then she went in for some great OWO , sometimes deep with ball sucking too , I declined her offer of prostate massage .
After that it I was rubbered up and she climbed on top , not the usual C.G. where the are kneeling , she was squatting over me a very nice sight it was too, then she went into the grinding motion . After I wanted to get her into missionary all in one move but as I got up she sort of stayed and we ended up face to face in the sitting position sort of embracing each other , a first for me but I was really in danger of cumming if I kept that up for much longer with her moaning . BTW there was no FK and I didn't try to be honest .
A mini break while she got ready for anal , and this was in the doggy position at first and then I leant forward and she put a cushion under her hips and lay down and I was on top of her in the prone bone position where I eventually finished .

A few negatives , no English , not facially attractive, but as I said o.k , not ugly , and I could smell her perfume on me on the way home.
Positives   great body and good service , really for the milf lovers.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Nice informative review.  Thanks Getonit.

I think you and Ming might both be eligible for the position of TOFTTmeister.

I don't really fancy Valentina, but this group is certainly worth keeping an eye on.  Amelia was nice and Ashley was on par with the elite.  Just a shame they're never around for long.