Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss.christina-central brum  (Read 2161 times)

6 review(s) for Klassy.Kristina (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Littlefoot

This ones been on my HL for some time. I noticed she's recently returned from holiday. So thought I'd better book quick before she disappears again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: I rang a few days, before my intended punt, that's how eager I was with this little beauty. She eventually picked up on my 3rd attempted call. Sounded sexy as fuck on phone. After that comms were sorted easily via text, and a quick call on arrival at venue.

Location: central brum, china town, Inge street. Only 5 mins walk from new street station.

Venue: everything clean and tidy.

Fee & duration: £100 for 60 mins.

Services received: FK,OWO,RO,CG, and a bit of a soft massage.

The young lady: I don't normally go for looks. But I did on this occasion. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is by far the best looking girl facially I've had a punt with. Body wise she is slim, looks great in a tight dress. I know the previous reviewer noted she had loose skin around her tits and tummy. She had a black basque covering the bottom of her tummy. Possibly to hide something? Not sure, tried to get an eyeball, only saw slight stretch marks. Nothing too off putting. Her tits are a bit droopy for a girl of her age. But didn't put me off in the slightest. Personality wise, very quiet, possibly quite shy. Friendly enough though, with the right encouragement.

The punt:
I arrived in brum one hour early. So took a browse around the markets. I stopped at the flower stall, as I knew it was Christina's birthday. I bought her a plant come flower thing. (Don't worry chaps, it only cost a quid). My sole intention was bribery to possibly receive a favourable service.

Arrived at the venue, got the apartment number. Had a right game getting in. Fucking shit doors. Eventually got in.

When Christina opened the door, my jaw nearly hit the floor. WOW!! This girl is seriously hot. She had a tight mini dress on, and high heels. Led to the bedroom, where I paid me fee. Went to get freshened up in a very clean bathroom. On my return Christina had briefly disappeared. So I took the opportunity to get my kit off, jump on the bed and try to wake the old boy up.

When Christina came back in the room she burst out laughing. Not sure if she was laughing at my cock or just how quick I got my kit off. Hopefully the latter.

She joined me on the bed, where I initiated FK, which was good. After a bit she asked if I wanted oral. And began some descent OWO. Going deep now and again, with excellent tongue use. No eye contact though. This went on for a good amount of time. She seemed to enjoy this, and obviously I did. In the end, I said "your turn". She seemed rather keen for this, getting into position rapidly. She looked, and tasted great down there. I start to gently tease her clit with my tongue, after a bit of this She starts gyrating her hips, positioning her twat exactly where she wants licking. Moaning and groaning throughout.  Not a big screamer though. After 10 mins of this I say "my turn again".

Bit more OWO, till I grab the condom off the side, and ask her to hood me up. She asks what position I want. CG was my response. She jumped on, nice steady pace to start with, gradually picking up the pace. After 10 mins of this I'm about to ask for doggy, but feel the sap rising. So let her carry on, by this stage she's really riding hard and fast, and is moaning a lot louder now. That was it I couldn't take no more and exploded into the sack.

Little clean up, then I ask how much longer left? 20 mins was her reply. Another pops not going to happen at my age, so ask for a massage, which wasn't great to be honest. Basically rubbing my back gently. Lol. Had a quick shower, and said my goodbyes.

I did forget to mention when I was performing oral on her, I put a couple of fingers in and was soon told "no fingers"!

Something else I forgot to mention, there was another girl there watching TV, who annoyingly kept shuffling past the room like a geriatric in a nursing home. I very nearly shouted "pick your fucking feet up"!!

I did find conversation slightly awkward. It was always myself starting conversations. This maybe down to either language difficulties or Christina's shyness, maybe bit of both. Although her English is quite good, she was having problems understanding my accent.

Would I book again? Yes just 30 mins though. As your not going to get scintillating conversation lol.

One last thing if your thinking of booking, she's only here till end of the week. But she is coming back.

:thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Littlefoot  :hi:

I briefly met Christina when I was on my way out after having my booking with SexyMeganxxx26, she did look quite tasty  :thumbsup:

getonit

Last year When she had jet black hair she had us queuing up at her old place in cheapside to shag her up the ass . I notice A levels are an added extra but then further down it says *** I do not offer a-levels or bareback please don't embarrass yourself by asking for these services*** Sooooo   :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

Ye it is a little confusing. Wonder if it means no anal in with normal service. Only offered as extras.

Don't know what she looked like with black hair, but blond definitely suits her  :wackogirl:

Offline Spurt

Another for the HL, hopefully before she departs