Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet-Amy -- Cardiff  (Read 3972 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet-Amy (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Sweet-Amyy (28 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a cracking hour with Amy yesterday; first time I have seen her.

Location is around Riverside, and her pad was decent enough. 

Amy is good looking, and her English is excellent.  She can talk for Poland too, and is friendly.  Very easy to get on with. 

I had asked for anal if possible (not many will let me  :( ) .  This was an extra £30 to the £110/hr "standard" rate.  Her way of doing this was to leave the £30 on the table, so it was availble if she couldn't...more on that later.

Offered a drink, and whilst she was out, I stripped off.  When she came in she started snogging my face off.  DFK, and a good feel of my dick, which was starting to show real interest in proceedings.  She gave me the bad news there and then, "Sorry I can tell you right now, no way for anal"  :bomb:).  Oh well!  Still she took of her blouse, then bra, then panties, and already my finger was up her snatch, and her's around my dick.

On to the bed, and without hesitation she was down on my ol boy with gusto! 

Now I like my dick sucked as much as the next bloke, but fuck me!  This girl was deep throating me, and the more I thrust in to her face, the more gagging noises were coming from her.  It was undoubtedly one of the best blow jobs I have had in 15+ years of punting.  Spit, gagging noises, deep-throating, with just the right amount of handwork involved. 
I have never come from just oral before, but had I let her cotinue, I certainly would have then.  However, I was as horny as a rutting reindeer now, and just wanted to fuck her senseless.

On with the mac (I love it when they use their mouths to put it on).  She complimented again by the size of the condom she had to use  :dance: (though with the anal thing, it isn't always a blessing!).  On top she jumped, and she was as wet as an over-ripe tomatoe, and absolutely loving it, almost (probably not quite as much) as me!  Rode me like a goodun, until I started to take control and thrust in to her.  She fucking loved that even more, and when I started to dirty talk at her  :cool:
On to mish and gave her a good hard pounding, as deep as I could.  Dirty talk in her ear, and she responded by her own. Sadly for the sake of my balls, I knew I needed to get round one over, so went double speed and shot my load as far up her cunt as I could.

I am a sweaty bastard, so she offered me a shower, which I took, and then we had a chinwag for 10 mins, before light touching led to more.

Back down she went, but this time, I told her to kneel over my face for some 69.  What fucking bliss, having a girl spit, suck and throat fuck your dick, whilst you munch on her fuck-hole. When I say her fuck-hole, that really should be holes, as I gave her choccie box a good rimming too.  Bollox, if only...  :cry:

On to doggie, and fucking that pussy whilst looking at her tight spice ring, was amazing.  By this time I was in total charge and calling her a slut, and telling her what I would like to do with her!  She loved it, and started to touch herself whilst I was screwing her.  I laid her down on her front and continued to pound away at her, through her arse cheeks into that pussy, whist feeling her fantastic tits.  Poor bitch was being dripped on by my sweat, so felt I should get on with it, and gave her the second lot up her gash.

I was bloody knackered after.  I think I have found another regular girl to see.  She is bloody brilliant guys.  :wacko:

Whilst getting dressed we were chatting, and she then moved the £30 back to me to put back in my wallet.  Now I know that was the agreement, but it was the fact she offered it back without any hint or anything. 

So overall a girl who genuinly enjoys her job.  She actually said she really needs about 3 fucks a day to be satisfied! She is honest, a fantastic fuck, and is an absolute gem.

I will be returning!  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review mate.  Have yet to get around to seeing her, but she is on my HL.

Bob2110

I need to book an hour next time as I couldn't resist filling get mouth as she's so good and it.

roger987123

cant wait to have a go of her,   booked a few weeks ago but she had to cancel   not had chance since

Offline iverthickone

Hi Roger,

Welcome to UKP.

You won't be disappointed!  :rolleyes:

I was going to go again at the weekend, but her period got in the way!  :angry:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 08:21:31 am by iverthickone »

Bob2110

1hr booked for tomorrow, fingers crossed..

Offline iverthickone

Just to say saw Amy again, (tbh she is now my regular). Fair play she is getting popular (with good reason)  :rolleyes: 

However, this isn't to do another report, but just to report back on her retiring situation.  Red - you have said in another thead that she said after Christmas to you. When I questioned her about that she was insistent to me it won't be till May 17 she intends to give up.

Phew!  :drinks:

np500

That's cool iver, she did't give me a date , more a general in new year and basic plans of future hopes etc,  but hope she is successful in her future plans , until then , fill your boots  brother, she's a goodun and will be a lose.

Offline mrdiamond77

Just to say saw Amy again, (tbh she is now my regular). Fair play she is getting popular (with good reason)  :rolleyes: 

However, this isn't to do another report, but just to report back on her retiring situation.  Red - you have said in another thead that she said after Christmas to you. When I questioned her about that she was insistent to me it won't be till May 17 she intends to give up.

Phew!  :drinks:

No need for me to rush then.  Although I plan on seeing her within a couple of weeks.  Thanks for the info Iver.   :yahoo:

Offline mr big

saw amy again Wednesday shes here next week then off for ten days away

Offline HughJardon

Yeah in a week or so you'll have the big Euro migration of girls returning home for the Hols.

Hope there's still punting opportunities mid December.

np500

I think the number of EURO girls the guys on here see is quite low as most are romas and we generally avoid them like mosques on a Friday, so a few will nip home for granted, so if your up for a punt I'm sure there's plenty to choose from, some will be available Christmas Day should anyone need to empty ones sack !

Offline mrdiamond77

saw amy again Wednesday shes here next week then off for ten days away

Ten days?  That's me screwed then until the new year most likely.  Have to look for another girl then.  :unknown:

np500

I got two bookings ( duo and 1-2-1 ) before Christmas, think I'm going to leave it till late Jan now, not feeling very motivated  !  Think I'm slacking ?  Or is it time of year ?

Offline mrdiamond77

I have my duo booked already for a couple of weeks time.  Looking for about 2 more punts before Christmas as I may not punt then until early February.  It might be the cold weather Red.

Jester269269

I got two bookings ( duo and 1-2-1 ) before Christmas, think I'm going to leave it till late Jan now, not feeling very motivated  !  Think I'm slacking ?  Or is it time of year ?

Times my biggest commodity at present and it's killing me  :dash:

Lmao not motivated Red  :unknown: MM and K duo on the cards! That would motivate the pope.

Got few works in progress but really tempted on the Newcastle trip... lol and hooked up with old civvy.

Jester269269

I have my duo booked already for a couple of weeks time.  Looking for about 2 more punts before Christmas as I may not punt then until early February.  It might be the cold weather Red.

Two more!! That would be Bambi 1st and then Bambi 2nd in no particular order in my book  :D

np500

Times my biggest commodity at present and it's killing me  :dash:

Lmao not motivated Red  :unknown: MM and K duo on the cards! That would motivate the pope.

Got few works in progress but really tempted on the Newcastle trip... lol and hooked up with old civvy.

It's more a money thing J , other hobby's taking me away a couple of times before Christmas and Christmas, not going in to debt , so standing back so to avoid more temptation , that's what I need , a civvy, but too risky , riskier than punting !

Offline mrdiamond77

Two more!! That would be Bambi 1st and then Bambi 2nd in no particular order in my book  :D

External Link/Members Only

Thinking about this one in Bristol too, but yes I will try and see Bambi.  :drinks:

np500

External Link/Members Only
According to the first review, she's welsh ?
Straight On h l

Offline mrdiamond77

Did not realise that she was Welsh.  Another good reason for me to see her then.  :thumbsup:

np500

She's back in Bristol in march , after her stint before Christmas in Bristol ,  I'll have a look next year .

lucozing

Lets bring her to cardiff.    :drinks:

np500

You'll do well, she seems pretty regimented in her dates between Bristol and London then she's off till march ! And says she only sees 1or 2 a day , so not worth booking a hotel in another city to make less ( after hotel and travel experiences )  but who knows ?

Offline mrdiamond77

Amy's AW profile states that she is now on holiday to the 9th December.

Offline mrdiamond77

I am booked in to see Amy next week.  Hope it all goes ahead.  :yahoo:

Offline HughJardon

Is she not going home to see Swiety Mikolaj  :lol:

Why do Polish names end in "ski" ?
Because they can't spell tobbagan. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jester269269

Is she not going home to see Swiety Mikolaj  :lol:

Why do Polish names end in "ski" ?
Because they can't spell tobbagan. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lol HJ you been opening the Crackers early  ;)

Offline HughJardon

Jester269269

Tis the season  :wacko:

Indeed  :thumbsup:
Just having a toffee nut latte (as recommended by Jade Fox ;)) in starfucks, watching world go bye.

Can't beat this time of year  :drinks:

np500

Indeed  :thumbsup:
Just having a toffee nut latte (as recommended by Jade Fox ;)) in starfucks, watching world go bye.

Can't beat this time of year  :drinks:

Been working all weekend , drinking coffee all day due to headache from last night, no fluff in sight !