Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Guys and Eastern European WG's  (Read 11990 times)

DirtyGeez

1. Just wondering how many black guys there are out there that use the services of WG's - more specifically EE WG's.
2. The black guys who see EE WG's whose profile specifically excludes blacks (inc Africans, Jamaicans etc)
3. Also of interest to me is the amount that try to use their services but are rejected for one reason or the other.

A sensitive topic for many I know, but would appreciate if these instances (specifically 3) can be reported in this thread, naming the girl in question.
These rejections have gone on too long now to the extent that they can no longer be ignored and people should not be quick to accept this as the status quo.

You should also include whether her profile "excludes blacks", the time of day and the method of booking/attempted booking ie through AW, phonecall etc. as well as other information you deem relevant. A fictitious sample report is included below.

If you have raised this in another thread please post the link to this thread on that thread as well as posting the link to that thread.

Let me know what you think guys, I hope that this can be discussed in an objective way.
NB. Please keep your posts relevant to the subject matter - Black guys and Eastern European girls.

Name: CandyCrush
Nationality: Martian
Area: Down South
Race exclusion: No
Date/Time: Sept 2016 19:00hrs
Booked: Accepted through AW
Episode: Arrived on time and rang the bell. Saw curtains move so people clearly in the house and lights were on. Nobody came to the door. Rang and waited for x minutes. Tried mobile number but phone switched off.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:36:08 am by DirtyGeez »

somefun

Hi Dirtygez
While I have some sympathy With your point I'm not clear what you are trying to achieve?
We whites also sometimes get quite far down the process so while I'm sure it happens for the reasons stated it may also be due to double booking or girl just didn't like the look of the punter as he was fat, ugly old ...
Many girls say they won't see particular races on the profile so are you just wanting to identify others or are you asking us to boycott these girls?

Online pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only

if her profile excludes certain races....just move on, who cares as shes an ignorant cunt.

if this is a frequent occurrence for you then ask during the initial phone call if she will see xxx gentlemen.

Then if you rock up on her door step and she refuses to see you - she's just an ignorant time wasting twat who has probably just rejected you based on overall appearance and not necessarily specifically skin colour / race.

The most important thing to do is leave a negative review (Which you don't seem to have done?) and forget her.

These rejections have gone on too long now to the extent that they can no longer be ignored and people should not be quick to accept this as the status quo.

This line makes me laugh!

some EE girls won't see black guys, their own nationals etc -  you have to accept it because there is nothing you can do about it.

Offline bigjohn1987

Many Black WG wont see black guys 
Many White WG ONLY see black  guys

point?   

Offline cueball

This subject rolls around every now and again. I'm sure this thread will go the same way as all the other threads on this subject... bickering, insults, toys out of prams and it'll probably cost one or two their membership as it goes along  :dash:

It's her perogative to see whatever race she wants I'm afraid.

It's an easy fix though, just see a lass that accepts all.

You've just got to accept it and move on, what are you going to do.... report her to trading standards.

And, as for a boycott, you're on your own on that one me old mukker (I know the op didn't mention that)

I too am not sure what the op actually wants out of this  :unknown:

Imo there's no point strarting another thread whining about something you have got zero chance of fixing, you can't make her fuck you.

Move on and book somebody else.

Offline Jimmyredcab

if her profile excludes certain races....just move on, who cares as shes an ignorant cunt.

If she prefers not to see black guys that is her personal choice ----------- and her right ---------- it does not maker her an ignorant cunt.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's her perogative to see whatever race she wants I'm afraid.

Move on and book somebody else.

+5000      :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

if this is a frequent occurrence for you then ask during the initial phone call if she will see xxx gentlemen.

Then if you rock up on her door step and she refuses to see you - she's just an ignorant time wasting twat who has probably just rejected you based on overall appearance and not necessarily specifically skin colour / race.

The most important thing to do is leave a negative review (Which you don't seem to have done?) and forget her.

This line makes me laugh!

some EE girls won't see black guys, their own nationals etc -  you have to accept it because there is nothing you can do about it.

+ 1000

DirtyGeez

Hi Dirtygez
While I have some sympathy With your point I'm not clear what you are trying to achieve?
We whites also sometimes get quite far down the process ...
Many girls say they won't see particular races on the profile so are you just wanting to identify others or are you asking us to boycott these girls?

These findings may be included within a body of wider research into racism and how it manifests itself in society.
Whilst I agree the problem may also exist in a white on white scenario, for this purpose however it is only the black/white scenario I am interested in.
I'm trying to identify others who may not explicitly state so on their profile but exclude black guys and am not asking for a boycott of anyone.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 11:10:49 am by DirtyGeez »

vt

You could always chain yourself to an airport runway and severely inconvenience thousands of people to make your point!     :unknown:

In a perfect world, everyone should matter, but it ain't, for none of us, so you just gotta make the best of it without walking around with a chip on your shoulder and blaming everything that's wrong with your life on others.   :hi:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 11:21:46 am by vt »

Offline Jimmyredcab

These findings may be included within a body of wider research into racism and how it manifests itself in society.

If I refuse to take a black man in my taxi that is racist ------------ and illegal, if a prostitute does not want to see black men that is her personal choice ------------ just as some girls won't see Indians or men over a certain age.

If I saw on a profile "no old bastards" I wouldn't be upset, I would simply look elsewhere.   :hi:

DirtyGeez

if her profile excludes certain races....just move on, who cares as shes an ignorant cunt. (1)

if this is a frequent occurrence for you then ask during the initial phone call if she will see xxx gentlemen. (2)

Then if you rock up on her door step and she refuses to see you - she's just an ignorant time wasting twat who has probably just rejected you based on overall appearance and not necessarily specifically skin colour / race. (3)

The most important thing to do is leave a negative review (Which you don't seem to have done?) and forget her. (4)

This line makes me laugh! (5)

1. Ignorance breeds racism
2. I am not a serial punter so it does not affect me. However, browsing AW and this forum it would seem that a lot of black men are affected by it.
It would be nice to assess the extent of this within these communities
3. A purely fictitious scenario I made up for this discussion. However I reject what you say.
Please see the "Tracey Champion (Racist Timewasting Romanian Skank)" post. [I don't know how to link other topics into threads yet] You were also a participator in that so your comments here are a bit surprising.
4. I agree with you here, (but as explained in 3, this is a purely fictitious scenario). Don't agree about the forgetting part. It shoud be reported it to this thread.
5. Wrong. That is what the status quo make you believe. 

As stated, in this post I am only interested in ee/black interactions and am fully aware of other races including black women that exclude black men.

Pumps, it'll be interesting to know if you are black also

DirtyGeez

Many Black WG wont see black guys 
Many White WG ONLY see black  guys

point?

The scope and relevance of this thread is ee wg's and black guys.
I am not interested in anything else but am fully aware of exclusions made by others

Offline smiths

1. Just wondering how many black guys there are out there that use the services of WG's - more specifically EE WG's.
2. The black guys who see EE WG's whose profile specifically excludes blacks (inc Africans, Jamaicans etc)
3. Also of interest to me is the amount that try to use their services but are rejected for one reason or the other.

A sensitive topic for many I know, but would appreciate if these instances (specifically 3) can be reported in this thread, naming the girl in question.

You should also include whether her profile "excludes blacks", the time of day and the method of booking/attempted booking ie through AW, phonecall etc. as well as other information you deem relevant. A fictitious sample report is included below.

If you have raised this in another thread please post the link to this thread on that thread as well as posting the link to that thread.

Let me know what you think guys, I hope that this can be discussed in an objective way.
NB. Please keep your posts relevant to the subject matter - Black guys and Eastern European girls.

Name: CandyCrush
Nationality: Martian
Area: Down South
Race exclusion: No
Date/Time: Sept 2016 19:00hrs
Booked: Accepted through AW
Episode: Arrived on time and rang the bell. Saw curtains move so people clearly in the house and lights were on. Nobody came to the door. Rang and waited for x minutes. Tried mobile number but phone switched off.

This is an issue that always goes round and round as there is no resolution to it. What it comes down to is a WG must have free will to accept and reject who she wants, its her body so up to her.

A WG who excludes a whole race isn't viewing that race as the individuals they are, she may be a racist, she may be ignorant, she may be clueless but bottom line is its her choice. The alternative would be forcing WGs to punt with people that don't want to against their free will, that's rape or sexual assault in my book and must never be the case.

Online pumps

You were also a participator in that so your comments here are a bit surprising.

what is it you find surprising?

DirtyGeez

I too am not sure what the op actually wants out of this  :unknown:

Imo there's no point strarting another thread whining about something you have got zero chance of fixing, you can't make her fuck you.

I'm a newbie on this forum.
Can you (and all) state whether you're black, white, asian etc
The perspectives of all on this topic are equally valuable.

I am hoping that this topic can be discussed objectively and continuously as long as this problem persists.
The findings of this thread may be included within a wider body of research on racism in society

DirtyGeez

If she prefers not to see black guys that is her personal choice ----------- and her right ---------- it does not maker her an ignorant cunt.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No, it makes her a racist cunt

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am hoping that this topic can be discussed objectively and continuously as long as this problem persists.

The findings of this thread may be included within a wider body of research on racism in society

1)   I see no problem, girls see who they want to see ---------end of.   

2)  You sound like a Guardian journalist.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

cockneybstrd

Ok but first gives us your previous usernames from here you know before you were banned

Offline Jimmyredcab

Oh Dear ------------------------ you have a very large chip on your shoulder --------- like many "people of colour".  :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

So, a lass who decides she doesn't want to have sex with a black man is a racist cunt eh?

No freedom of choice in your bubble is there  :dash:

DirtyGeez

You could always chain yourself to an airport runway and severely inconvenience thousands of people to make your point!     :unknown:

In a perfect world, everyone should matter, but it ain't, for none of us, so you just gotta make the best of it without walking around with a chip on your shoulder and blaming everything that's wrong with your life on others.   :hi:

What a fantastic contribution to an objective discussion...not
I think I'll file this under my "Other racists" tab.

All - please contribute only if you have something meaningful to say and are not solely an angry/racist white man (or other race)

cockneybstrd

All - please contribute only if you have something meaningful to say and are not solely an angry/racist white man (or other race)

We will but first tell us you other usernames.

I don't find Thai or Chinese women attractive so I wouldn't fuck them. Does that make me racist or a personal preference.

I like black women but not ones from Africa so if I knew she was African I wouldn't fuck het

Offline OakTree

I'd be surprised if you really are a punter. You sound like you're researching and not for fucking purposes.

Offline cueball

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:19:56 pm by cueball »

DirtyGeez

This is an issue that always goes round and round as there is no resolution to it. What it comes down to is a WG must have free will to accept and reject who she wants, its her body so up to her.

A WG who excludes a whole race isn't viewing that race as the individuals they are, she may be a racist, she may be ignorant, she may be clueless but bottom line is its her choice. The alternative would be forcing WGs to punt with people that don't want to against their free will, that's rape or sexual assault in my book and must never be the case.

It seems the issue has being going around and around because the will has not being there to resolve it, even by those that have been wronged.

Hopefully this thread will be different in the sense that it will seek to understand - but not limited to - the resolutions the wronged party may want, behavioural change within wg's and other aspects connected with society.

Offline brianthedog21

Good point we need to get to the bottom of these appalling attitude from these prossies, who do they think they are  :angry:

I am white so dont encounter this myself, but being 96 I find a lot of prossies refuse to see me because of their disgusting ageist attitude.

These people need to be named and shamed

vw

1. Ignorance breeds racism
2. I am not a serial punter so it does not affect me. However, browsing AW and this forum it would seem that a lot of black men are affected by it.
It would be nice to assess the extent of this within these communities
3. A purely fictitious scenario I made up for this discussion. However I reject what you say.
Please see the "Tracey Champion (Racist Timewasting Romanian Skank)" post. [I don't know how to link other topics into threads yet] You were also a participator in that so your comments here are a bit surprising.
4. I agree with you here, (but as explained in 3, this is a purely fictitious scenario). Don't agree about the forgetting part. It shoud be reported it to this thread.
5. Wrong. That is what the status quo make you believe. 

As stated, in this post I am only interested in ee/black interactions and am fully aware of other races including black women that exclude black men.

Pumps, it'll be interesting to know if you are black also

Anyway why band all the ee together using your logic makes your a racist cunt also.

Maybe dry your eyes  :cry:

Offline smiths

Its none of your business what colour I am and I cant say I much like your tone of throwing your orders about on this thread. Once you post a thread up what gets posted on it is NOT in your control, and posters don't have to do as YOU want. Personally I post as I want not others. :rolleyes:

What exactly do you mean about the findings of this thread may be included within a wider body of research, what research and you have admins permission for this do you, as its his site, he owns it?

JS1965

Anybody who would not want to have a dabble with me for any reason is not somebody who I would want to pay...it's not rocket science 

Offline smiths

It seems the issue has being going around and around because the will has not being there to resolve it, even by those that have been wronged.

Hopefully this thread will be different in the sense that it will seek to understand - but not limited to - the resolutions the wronged party may want, behavioural change within wg's and other aspects connected with society.

Your pissing in the wind as you are finding out. What you want to see happen WONT happen as you will also find out. :rolleyes:

vw

What exactly do you mean about the findings of this thread may be included within a wider body of research, what research and you have admins permission for this do you, as its his site, he owns it?

We are not research subjects we are people and punters lives matter here.

Sly research techniques if he isn't lying.    :bomb:

DirtyGeez

what is it you find surprising?

The fact that you said the following (below) when in the Tracy Champion post the issue was specifically race related

<<Then if you rock up on her door step and she refuses to see you - she's just an ignorant time wasting twat who has probably just rejected you based on overall appearance and not necessarily specifically skin colour / race.>>

Offline smiths

Again YOU cant dictate what others post on here as its not your business, that's for others to decide for themselves, you DO NOT control this thread. :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

We are not research subjects we are people and punters lives matter here.

Sly research techniques if he isn't lying.    :bomb:

Indeed. If they aren't a troll I am old mother hubbard.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:39:11 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

Ok but first gives us your previous usernames from here you know before you were banned

Yes its either that or they are a new troll here to post this bollocks. :thumbsdown:

DirtyGeez

1)   I see no problem, girls see who they want to see ---------end of.   

2)  You sound like a Guardian journalist.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

You see no problem because (I am assuming) you are a white man.
It is statements like this made with or without malicious intent, that perpetuate stereotypes which can eventually lead to racism in society.
The issue here is what the wronged party feel and any resolutions available.

As for the Guardian journalist, I have been asked that in the past as well, but no bombs are about to drop. 

DirtyGeez

Unlikely to happen as this is my first time on this forum

vw

You see no problem because (I am assuming) you are a white man.
It is statements like this made with or without malicious intent, that perpetuate stereotypes which can eventually lead to racism in society.
The issue here is what the wronged party feel and any resolutions available.

As for the Guardian journalist, I have been asked that in the past as well, but no bombs are about to drop.

I dont expect you are even black just a troll or idiot like ali g

DirtyGeez

Oh Dear ------------------------ you have a very large chip on your shoulder --------- like many "people of colour".  :thumbsdown:

Says the middle aged white man who is past his prime.
This is supposed to be an objective discussion.
If that is too much for you to process, when black people are involved, then post your claptrap on a KKK or Nazi forum but not here.

vw

If that is too much for you to process, when black people are involved, then post your claptrap on a KKK or Nazi forum but not here.
Dictating how people reply and trying to dictate membership policies.

I give you 8 mins before admin flushes you down the shitter

DirtyGeez

We will but first tell us you other usernames.

I don't find Thai or Chinese women attractive so I wouldn't fuck them. Does that make me racist or a personal preference.

I like black women but not ones from Africa so if I knew she was African I wouldn't fuck het

The scope and relevance of this thread is ee wg's and black guys.
I am not interested in anything else but am fully aware of exclusions made by others

Offline smiths

He can post what he likes within the rules, rules that admin controls not a troll like you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DirtyGeez

I'd be surprised if you really are a punter. You sound like you're researching and not for fucking purposes.

Not casting aspersions but, it's taken you this long to figure it out?
I have clearly and openly said that I am not a serial punter and the findings from this thread may be included within wider research.

Not having a go but please read the previous posts to get a flavour of the discussion before blindly posting.
Thanks

Offline cueball

Come on op, enough is enough.....

Which prossie has turned you away?

This thread ain't about big discussions, world views and changing any buggers thinking.......

It's about an ee lass saying no to the dirtygeez and he's got the hump about it.

Would you like a march to parliament with us carrying the banner.... "let dirtygeez podge sweaty betty"

James999

So in Summary, the OP has insecurity issues and doesn't want to see prostitutes but is angry in case they don't want to see him either  :dash:

And he wants to argue about it  :sarcastic:

SERIOUS QUESTION FOR THE OP
Pushing aside all the "racist shit" you hide behind, are you really that unhappy about being black? (That's if you actually are of course)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 01:21:50 pm by James999 »

DirtyGeez

Anyway why band all the ee together using your logic makes your a racist cunt also.

Maybe dry your eyes  :cry:

EE's are the new into the UK. It is them who are exhibiting/perpetrating these racist tendencies.
Over the coming months, the EE's will be broken down into more discreet groups, such as by country.

Conversely though, why don't you turn the mirror around 180 degrees
Black people - Africans, Jamiacans, Americans etc should they all be banded together? Is that racist???

DirtyGeez

Its none of your business what colour I am and I cant say I much like your tone of throwing your orders about on this thread. Once you post a thread up what gets posted on it is NOT in your control, and posters don't have to do as YOU want. Personally I post as I want not others. :rolleyes:

I didn't realise your nerves were so raw

cockneybstrd

EE's are the new into the UK. It is them who are exhibiting/perpetrating these racist tendencies.
Over the coming months, the EE's will be broken down into more discreet groups, such as by country.

When did we go back to 2001??

coming months....your very hopeful