Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party Girl Amber, Kings Cross  (Read 2849 times)

2 review(s) for Party Amber (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jay72

Saw Amber early on a weekday. Communication was fine with prompt replies, but on my arrival she was not actually home. I wait around for 5-10 minutes and eventually she calls and apologises. She said was waiting for a morning confirmation text from me (which im sure she didnt ask for). Anyway, not a problem in the end.

Flat not exactly luxury in a busy part of Kings Cross.

On to the punt - she is as good looking as other punters have said: pretty face, wonderful ass and big tits. Think what wasnt stated elsewhere was that her tits are fake which was a disappointment to me.

Services: paid for 90 mins. Great OWO (paid extra for this) followed by sex in various positions. That ass really is a sight.to behold. She doesnt FK although again you can pay up for it (yeah i know i know!). Came bit too quickly the first time and second time required a bit of work but Amber happy.to try. She is undoubtedly, despite one or two negatives an enthusiastic SP.

Lovely girl to chat to between rounds (she genuinely likes football fyi), but she does look at her phone too much.

Overall would recommend despite the negatives. If you can accept the menu that you have to pay up for she is a.very good looking girl with enthusiastic services.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Silver Birch

Lovely girl to chat to between rounds (she genuinely likes football fyi), but she does look at her phone too much.

Is it just me? But any wg checking her phone on my time will get a negative from me, no matter how good the rest of the punt was. It fucking pisses me off  :angry:

Offline PLeisure

Could you detail the extra charges, please - they're not listed on her profile. cheers  :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Could you detail the extra charges, please - they're not listed on her profile. cheers  :hi:
+1

That would be useful to help punters.

However, £120 with extra for FK and OWO means I've lost interest - and that's before the constant checking of the phone and keeping you waiting.  :diablo:

So...

Is it just me?

No, it's not just you, SB!  :drinks:

Offline Jay72

Was 240 quid incl all the extras for 90 mins. For some reason its 120 for 60 mins and 200 for 90. Yes i know what youre thinking!

I hear you all on paying extra and the texting. On this occasion it didnt bother me much. If i wasnt happy with her service and looks it would definitely piss me off.

Offline PLeisure

Was 240 quid incl all the extras for 90 mins
Jay, once again, can you actually breakdown the individual charges that made up the full rate you paid, please  :rolleyes:
You know... £20 OwO, £20 CiM, etc, etc

cheers

Offline fuckit

I agree she really is a hot fuck..... she is the type of punt where you have to perform. Fail to fuck her hard then I cant see her making much of an effort. Fuck her good and she will respond well

Offline Jay72

200 quid for 90 mins, then 20 for owo and 20 dfk.

Offline Jay72

I agree she really is a hot fuck..... she is the type of punt where you have to perform. Fail to fuck her hard then I cant see her making much of an effort. Fuck her good and she will respond well

Dont really agree with this - dont think im the greatest fuck in the world but the service was great.

Offline Gapeking

Rates have gone up to £150 pH.

Offline Cunning Punt

Rates have gone up to £150 pH.

200 quid for 90 mins, then 20 for owo and 20 dfk.

And I bet she charges another £20 on top of that for CIM, so more than £200ph for pretty standard services!  :unknown: