Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Doll - Limehouse  (Read 4420 times)

2 review(s) for YOUNG HANNA DOLL (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Arranged a meet and spoke to the maid i was given directions to the flat and buzzed in. Once I got upstairs I heard her walking in high heels and then come to the peep hole and look through she then walked off,  i was left waiting for a few more minutes so i called the maid, she then came to the door and said that suzy was busy I then said how can she be busy when I just spoke to you and you buzzed me into this flat. The maid then said suzy does not want to see a black man sorry and closed then door in my face. :thumbsdown: :angry:
A wasted late night journey.

Only positive is that I still have money in my wallet.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 01:22:21 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

This emoji sums it up  :angry:

Punting or not, closing the door in someone's face based on colour/race.......

Reading your post made difficult reading  :(

Punting or not, closing the door in someone's face based on colour/race.......

Reading your post made difficult reading  :(

I've had the door shut in my face in soho a few times in 2008 but this is the first time its happend in a brothel with my own south american people, I was tempted to call back and explain I'm not english or nigerian as a few girls have said to me that nigerian men cause lots of trouble in these places. Then it dawned on me why the hell should I explain myself to someone that sells their body and why would I want to give my money to someone that dislikes me.

Offline Dicky

Exactly BM.  No need to ever explain yourself to anyone.

She should have mentioned she does not see black men. Just for this she is off my hotlist. This is a bitch attitude that needs to be punished

She should have mentioned she does not see black men. Just for this she is off my hotlist. This is a bitch attitude that needs to be punished

She doesn't need punishment if thats how she operates then so be it, what pissed me off was the wasted journey so late at night.

LL

How he was treated was not very nice. It happens in punting. I haven't been rejected based on race - I'm white - but have been turned away before now. Usually when you turn up and the prossie doesn't answer her phone at the time the meeting was agreed you wonder if she's watching you from the window and doesn't like what she sees for whatever reason.

However, how exactly should the girl be "punished". Do you mean just boycotting her or something else? There's something slightly sinister about your post.

P. Lonker

I agree with previous replies here! If she do not want to see Black Guys, it SHOULD BE STATED! I AM WHITE, IF A GIRL STATES SHE DO NOT WANT TO SEE WHITE GUYS! I WILL LOOK FOR A GIRL THAT WILL, PISS ABOUT RACIST BITCH!

Offline pumps

How he was treated was not very nice. It happens in punting. I haven't been rejected based on race - I'm white - but have been turned away before now. Usually when you turn up and the prossie doesn't answer her phone at the time the meeting was agreed you wonder if she's watching you from the window and doesn't like what she sees for whatever reason.

However, how exactly should the girl be "punished". Do you mean just boycotting her or something else? There's something slightly sinister about your post.

I thought he meant her punishment was removing her from his hot list thus losing out on a 15min quickie  :sarcastic: she will feel that punishment...not lol

but it is open wide for many different interpretations

Offline peter purves

I thought he meant her punishment was removing her from his hot list thus losing out on a 15min quickie  :sarcastic: she will feel that punishment...not lol

but it is open wide for many different interpretations

Personally, in some ways I don't think it is. I have found some of the thinking very interesting on this thread and some of the comments on the Dirty Geez one also.

I still maintain that it cannot be nice to have the door shut/slammed whatever occurred in your face based on race/colour. Those who suggest, and perhaps never been on the end of such treatment in civvy and/or punting world sound a little condescending, even if that is not the intention.

What I seem to have observed is that some say put 'punters first' but when it comes to the issue of WGs (particularly White ones) not seeing a particular race , many punters 'sympathies' lies with the WGs in this instance.

Sorry LL, I had to use your post to highlight my thoughts - but it is nothing personal to you but rather just a general observation.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 01:39:39 pm by peter purves »

Offline Mario7769

BM do you receive PMs? Need to ask something.

What's annoying is prossies who don't even like to see black men and just don't state it. The same thing has happened to me a few times as well. I generally don't have a problem with it as long as WGs just... say....

Black women are doing it too... Which was the main reason I stopped punting for a while now if I'm going to be completely honest... It's hard enough for everyone to find a decent punt. But when you have to also deal with the fact that you're black on top of it, your chances just get cut down that much more. It's all the more frustrating because many WGs just don't mention it on their profile anymore... They prefer to just turn people away when they've arrived.

BM you say Latin women shouldn't do this... But actually one of the WGs who did the same thing to me was from Brazil (may have been lying of course, and could have been Romanian)... Nothing was mentioned about not seeing black men...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 01:44:38 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline peter purves

What's annoying is prossies who don't even like to see black men and just don't state it. The same thing has happened to me a few times as well. I generally don't have a problem with it as long as WGs just... say....

It's all the more frustrating because many WGs just don't mention it on their profile anymore... They prefer to just turn people away when they've arrived.

One of the issues is that many WGs do not write or even take a look at their AW profiles to see what it states. I make mention of AW here because this is the most common place to see client-based restrictions on WGs profiles.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:05:43 pm by peter purves »

BM do you receive PMs? Need to ask something.

Black women are doing it too... Which was the main reason I stopped punting for a while now if I'm going to be completely honest... It's hard enough for everyone to find a decent punt. But when you have to also deal with the fact that you're black on top of it, your chances just get cut down that much more. It's all the more frustrating because many WGs just don't mention it on their profile anymore... They prefer to just turn people away when they've arrived.

BM you say Latin women shouldn't do this... But actually one of the WGs who did the same thing to me was from Brazil (may have been lying of course, and could have been Romanian)... Nothing was mentioned about not seeing black men...

Oh latin women do this quote often, I've had occasions where they thought i was african and untill I spoke to the maid and said I'm Brazilian then they were like Ok. The reason why some refuse to see black men flat out is in south london these brothels have been robbed at gunpoint by young black men, also I've heard this from at least 4 different prossies say that African punters with strong accents are very aggressive and rough and so they refuse to see them.

When a EE girl has the no black guys on their profile  it does not bother me at all. But when it's from girls that originate from countries such as Colombia,Brazil,Venezuela that have a high percentage of black people that's when I'm like WTF.

With the black girls doing it I can understand the black community in london is not that big and they are doing it for privacy reason's, not wanting family members to find out. A prime example is on instagram a well known london instagram model has been exposed for being a prossie some one screen shotted a dm between her and a punter arranging a booking.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:20:08 pm by Brazilian Martian »

LL

Personally, in some ways I don't think it is. I have found some of the thinking very interesting on this thread and some of the comments on the Dirty Geez one also.

I still maintain that it cannot be nice to have the door shut/slammed whatever occurred in your face based on race/colour. Those who suggest, and perhaps never been on the end of such treatment in civvy and/or punting world sound a little condescending, even if that is not the intention.

What I seem to have observed is that some say put 'punters first' but when it comes to the issue of WGs (particularly White ones) not seeing a particular race , many punters 'sympathies' lies with the WGs in this instance.

Sorry LL, I had to use your post to highlight my thoughts - but it is nothing personal to you but rather just a general observation.
You didn't quote me you quoted pumps. The bit you highlighted referred to a comment from "Dicky" about giving the girl "punishment" which I thought sounded quite menacing, particularly when calling her a bitch.  As pumps said the comment is open to interpretation. I didn't offer sympathy to this WG (in case that part was aimed at me).

Offline peter purves

Oh latin women do this quote often, I've had occasions where they thought i was african and untill I spoke to the maid and said I'm Brazilian then they were like Ok.

When a EE girl has the no black guys on their profile  it does not bother me at all. But when it's from girls that originate from countries such as Colombia,Brazil,Venezuela that have a high percentage of black people that's when I'm like WTF.

Forgive me here, and it is your feelings, but why do you feel like WTF when Latin Houses do it, especially as the cause seems to be based on the mistake and hence nothing personal to you that you are are an 'African' as opposed 'Latin'?

In the situation on Friday did the maid not work out that you were 'Latin'?

Cheers!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:34:00 pm by peter purves »

Forgive me here, and it is your feelings, but why do you feel like WTF when Latin Houses do it, especially as the cause seems to be based on the mistake and hence nothing personal that you are an 'African' as opposed 'Latin'.

In the situation on Friday did the maid not work out that you were Latin?

Cheers!

I'm not latin, I'm a black male from a south american country my mum is black british of carribean decent and father is black brazilian. I feel the way WTF because for a white south american person to say no blacks is quite hypocritical in my eyes as it's not like they are middle class or have a good job. In reality they would be mixing with black people back home on a daily basis.

But its their body so they can do what they want with it I was more pissed off about my time being wasted and then being lied to about she was busy. When I called from outside the building for them to buzz me in I go up a flight of stairs and then she's busy all of a sudden.

Offline Mario7769

Oh latin women do this quote often, I've had occasions where they thought i was african and untill I spoke to the maid and said I'm Brazilian then they were like Ok. The reason why some refuse to see black men flat out is in south london these brothels have been robbed at gunpoint by young black men, also I've heard this from at least 4 different prossies say that African punters with strong accents are very aggressive and rough and so they refuse to see them.

With the black girls doing it I can understand the black community in london is not that big and they are doing it for privacy reason's, not wanting family members to find out. A prime example is on instagram a well known london instagram model has been exposed for being a prossie some one screen shotted a dm between her and a punter arranging a booking.

Well after reading this I can definitely understand where some of them are coming from.

Offline peter purves

I'm not latin, I'm a black male from a south american country my mum is black british of carribean decent and father is black brazilian. I feel the way WTF because for a white south american person to say no blacks is quite hypocritical in my eyes as it's not like they are middle class or have a good job. In reality they would be mixing with black people back home on a daily basis.

But its their body so they can do what they want with it I was more pissed off about my time being wasted and then being lied to about she was busy. When I called from outside the building for them to buzz me in I go up a flight of stairs and then she's busy all of a sudden.

Cheers,

I am trying to work out in my head like Inspector Columbo and hence all the questions  ;)

Did the maid/WG turn you down because she thought you were 'Black British' and/or African?

Or in other words if your 'Latin identity' could be established (not that it ought to be as you rightly say)would the outcome have been any different?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:53:30 pm by peter purves »

Cheers,

I am trying to work out in my head like Inspector Columbo and hence all the questions  ;)

Did the maid/WG turn you down because she thought you were 'Black British' and/or African?

Or in other words if your 'Latin identity' could be established (not that it ought to be as you rightly say)would the outcome have been any different?

Maybe it could but the door was closed so fast after it was opened the funny thing is I dnt actually sound white on the phone so the maid should of recognised that but then. When I got home I was thinking it was late and how I look could of played a part in the way of her thinking.

Offline Mario7769

Maybe it could but the door was closed so fast after it was opened the funny thing is I dnt actually sound white on the phone so the maid should of recognised that but then. When I got home I was thinking it was late and how I look could of played a part in the way of her thinking.

I don't think so.. I think if you were majorly scruffy, maybe. Or if you were wearing a baseball hat and hoodie or something, sure, maybe. Or dressed like an outright bum. But if you had on a t-shirt and jeans or a buttoned up shirt then there's no real excuse.

Also I am more than certain that at least some WGs legitimately don't want to see black guys because... they're black. No matter what you're wearing. Nothing wrong with that, of course, just saying.

Offline peter purves

I don't think so.. I think if you were majorly scruffy, maybe. Or if you were wearing a baseball hat and hoodie or something, sure, maybe. Or dressed like an outright bum. But if you had on a t-shirt and jeans or a buttoned up shirt then there's no real excuse.

Also I am more than certain that at least some WGs legitimately don't want to see black guys because... they're black. No matter what you're wearing. Nothing wrong with that, of course, just saying.

...I think 'racist' would be the more appropriate word and it ought to be stated uneqivocally rather than pretending they are moral citizens (but obviously every case ought to be judged on its own merits).

I am not sure I concur on the dress. It would have been interesting if BM was in a suit - and we all know what the perception of that is.

I think the maid was concerned he was 'Black', hence the door being shut instantly. However, from what BM has said, I do feel he would have been let in to the establishment if he was given the chance to 'prove' his 'Latin ethnicity'.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 05:37:35 pm by peter purves »

Yeah your right there I was wearing jeans and a t shirt I'm heavily tattooed and muscular build so to some i can understand to some this may be intimidating. But you know what I'm not gonna feel guilty about another persons racial hangups.

Offline pumps

maybe her pussy was already sore from that day and when she saw this young buck obviously with stamina to fuck her raw for england and unlikely to blow his load instantly she thought fuuuuccck that  :sarcastic:.

I've never known or heard of South American prossies to have hang ups on race.

maybe her pussy was already sore from that day and when she saw this young buck obviously with stamina to fuck her raw for england and unlikely to blow his load instantly she thought fuuuuccck that  :sarcastic:.

I've never known or heard of South American prossies to have hang ups on race.

There are also a few more in the central London area and a colombian woman from croydon that says the no black guys on her aw profile.
Can't find it at present but this is her acemassage

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:39:51 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline pumps

There are also a few more in the central London area and a colombian woman from croydon that says the no black guys on her profile

looks like the profiles written by the same pimp, could of been a bad experience than down to not liking black men in their snatches.

Are you referring to katey in croydon? I believe she was robbed by some black men/ or one kicked off in her house or something to that effect.

Offline pumps

looks like the profiles written by the same pimp, could of been a bad experience than down to not liking black men in their snatches.

Are you referring to katey in croydon? I believe she was robbed by some black men/ or one kicked off in her house or something to that effect.

Yeah I've never seen katey I was looking at her profile on aw ages ago and remember it saying something about not seeing anymore black guys due unfortunate instances  :sarcastic:

Offline Mario7769

...I think 'racist' would be the more appropriate word and it ought to be stated uneqivocally rather than pretending they are moral citizens (but obviously every case ought to be judged on its own merits).

I am not sure I concur on the dress. It would have been interesting if BM was in a suit - and we all know what the perception of that is.

I think the maid was concerned he was 'Black', hence the door being shut instantly. However, from what BM has said, I do feel he would have been let in to the establishment if he was given the chance to 'prove' his 'Latin ethnicity'.

Well to be honest I don't think a woman should have to feel guilty about who she is comfortable fucking. Racist? I dunno man. There are some white women I know of who can have friends of other races, but won't really date or fuck guys of other races. I don't really know how to explain such phenomenon but it does exist.

Offline pumps

Yeah I've never seen katey I was looking at her profile on aw ages ago and remember it saying something about not seeing anymore black guys due unfortunate instances  :sarcastic:

Due to unfortunate incidents I no longer see black men!!.

lol

Well to be honest I don't think a woman should have to feel guilty about who she is comfortable fucking. Racist? I dunno man. There are some white women I know of who can have friends of other races, but won't really date or fuck guys of other races. I don't really know how to explain such phenomenon but it does exist.

Good point I've got white friends and black that won't go outside their own race it's nothing personal, I remember I went to see french montana in concert at the indigo O2 and tried to talk to this sexy black girl. Only for her to tell me she dnt fuck with black guys only white guys so I get that.

Offline peter purves

Sorry, I am not sure I understand your point.

The way I see it, prostitution is a 'job', no different to any other. I do not know of any 'job' that selectively can only serve people from a particular race.

Dating/marriage is not a 'job' so it is somewhat irrelevant to the argument IMHO

Offline peter purves

Sorry, I am not sure I understand your point.

The way I see it, prostitution is a 'job', no different to any other. I do not know of any 'job' that selectively can only serve people from a particular race.

Dating/marriage is not a 'job' so it is somewhat irrelevant to the debate IMHO

I remember on another forum the aforesaid position was put forward and it seemed to disturb WGs and punters alike, with WGs suggesting that prostitution is uniquely different to any other form of paid employment.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 11:59:37 pm by peter purves »

Offline Belgarion

My 2 cents

I've had the door slammed in my face before so I can relate.

If a WG says, no black men on her profile, not an issue for me. It's when I get there and that happens that it pisses me off.

I am always upfront as well as I do not want to experience what I did.

However when I hear the bad experience stuff, it irritates me as there is an assumption that all of us are some dangerous gangsta wannabes

If you keep getting them, your screening method is the problem.

End of the day, her rules, but please cut the fucking shit. You've had bad experiences with white men too but you give them the benefit of the doubt.

There are ladies that say, feedback please before they see you if you are black and I'm happy with that but a blanket ban assuming we are all the same because of your experience?

Wonder what would happen in punting world if all of us judged WGs on the bad experiences we've had.

:wacko:

Offline Mario7769

My 2 cents

I've had the door slammed in my face before so I can relate.

If a WG says, no black men on her profile, not an issue for me. It's when I get there and that happens that it pisses me off.

I am always upfront as well as I do not want to experience what I did.

However when I hear the bad experience stuff, it irritates me as there is an assumption that all of us are some dangerous gangsta wannabes

If you keep getting them, your screening method is the problem.

End of the day, her rules, but please cut the fucking shit. You've had bad experiences with white men too but you give them the benefit of the doubt.

There are ladies that say, feedback please before they see you if you are black and I'm happy with that but a blanket ban assuming we are all the same because of your experience?

Wonder what would happen in punting world if all of us judged WGs on the bad experiences we've had.

:wacko:

To be fair we do tend to judge Romanians a lot on this forum due to the actions of many Romanian WGs... And if a WG explicitly states she was Romanian we would be very unlikely to go to her.

punther

To be fair we do tend to judge Romanians a lot on this forum due to the actions of many Romanian WGs... And if a WG explicitly states she was Romanian we would be very unlikely to go to her.

+1

this is why i dont take offence to the one that say they wont see black guys but instead im angry at the black punters that robbed/got aggressive ruining it for everyone

Offline Mario7769

+1

this is why i dont take offence to the one that say they wont see black guys but instead im angry at the black punters that robbed/got aggressive ruining it for everyone

Also angry at the WGs who won't be clear on their profiles about not seeing black guys... Or rather the pimps who write the profiles.

Offline jac0bin

DM the problem is treatment of Black people in those countries nevermind in the UK.
South Americans from some but not all countries have very backward racist ideas in there heads.
They seem to think that the UK is same , they need a reality check.
Not trying to start a war here but Spain and Portugal are very racist places towards Blacks there and they try that shit here.

While we are on it, I dont see the attraction of these South American its all silicone fake.
I supposed each to there own

:hi:

DM the problem is treatment of Black people in those countries nevermind in the UK.
South Americans from some but not all countries have very backward racist ideas in there heads.
They seem to think that the UK is same , they need a reality check.
Not trying to start a war here but Spain and Portugal are very racist places towards Blacks there and they try that shit here.

While we are on it, I dont see the attraction of these South American its all silicone fake.
I supposed each to there own

:hi:

I've lived and worked in Portugal and I've never experienced any sort of racism there never been to Spain so can't comment on that. The racism I've experienced in south america had more to do with the social structure for example I remember I was shopping in the armani store in sao paulo and when they realised i spoke english the service i received was borderline blowing smoke up my ass. Asking me silly questions about paul McCartney and Liverpool and about the education system in the uk.

If I had been a non english speaking black brazilian I'm sure the service would have been shit and they would of thought I'm just a drug dealer from some fevela buying expensive clothes.

As for the silicone some do but when it comes to natural sexyness in my eyes nothing beats a dripping wet latina. Fat ass and and the coca cola bottle figure. I've had the pleasure of working in Cuba Colombia and Venezuela,
hands down for me Venezuela has the most beautiful women I'm the world.

Offline jac0bin

@DM,

Money is the international leveller I've found people seem to forget there prejudices and racism when the £$ involved.
I've travelled alot as well in work and the Portuguese Black man I worked with told me some horror stories.
Some white Spaniards I know told me in great details there views held in Spain as well.
Maybe it my own personal view and not a general one.
As regards attractiveness well I'm no longer punting so just observe these threads.
I suppose fads seem to come and go and South American is the one at the moment.

@DM,

Money is the international leveller I've found people seem to forget there prejudices and racism when the £$ involved.
I've travelled alot as well in work and the Portuguese Black man I worked with told me some horror stories.
Some white Spaniards I know told me in great details there views held in Spain as well.
Maybe it my own personal view and not a general one.
As regards attractiveness well I'm no longer punting so just observe these threads.
I suppose fads seem to come and go and South American is the one at the moment.

Not sure about fad as for the london section it's only me and a handful of others that visit latinas most people visit hungarians or other eastern european girls. You're  100 percent right that money makes certain people forget their prejudices :thumbsup:

I've also heard the horror stories about Spain and I actually asked a spanish guy that I tattooed about it and his exact words were it tends to be directed to the African immigrants that come over to Spain ie morrocans and Senegalese who steal and sit about doing nothing making certain areas in slums.

I also remember when England played Spain in a friendly match and the Spanish  fans were making monkey noises every time Ashley cole and Shawn Wright phillips touched the ball.

_Cyrus_

:(

I understand people have preferences. But it should be in the damn profile.
I know you're an experienced enough punter not to give much fuck about this. But that's not cool, not cool at all.

_Cyrus_

I've had the pleasure of working in Cuba Colombia and Venezuela,
hands down for me Venezuela has the most beautiful women I'm the world.

Travelling around South America is on my to do list before I die. I'd like to learn Spanish beforehand though.

Travelling around South America is on my to do list before I die. I'd like to learn Spanish beforehand though.

You could get by without it as long as you kept your wits about you i know women that have done this started from the top and worked their way down and back up the while continent. 

Offline Mario7769

:(

I understand people have preferences. But it should be in the damn profile.
I know you're an experienced enough punter not to give much fuck about this. But that's not cool, not cool at all.

After a few experiences you realise that when you are a minority in this game, you are much more likely to be shooting in the dark and getting the shaft in the process... And yes, this is mostly because profiles don't say whether they see a minority or not.

There aren't many situations in life where I've felt like I wasn't wanted somewhere in the UK due to skin colour... Work, day to day commute, socialising (except for night life lol... Many people know about certain 'quota' controversies). But hilariously thanks to my experiences, I feel it more than ever before in the punting game!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:49:50 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline peter purves

Agreed!!...Good point!!

Offline peter purves

+1

Good point!! However, 'some' are using this as a pretext based on race to cover their own racism and it is not just at 'Black' people either. There is another
punting world that exists far away from AW.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:16:57 pm by peter purves »

Offline puntingpumping1920

Sorry to hear that the same happen to me
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral