Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX STELLA XX - Hot Mess (EN2)  (Read 1036 times)

tristen92

External Link/Members Only

Just got back from this one and chose to see based on the couple of reviews in her favour. Got to her place, close to town centre. Poor comms - hung up on me a couple of times when I had questions regarding where her flat is...very temperamental and unbothered on the phone.

Physically she's gorgeous and much better looking than her pictures infer. In my opinion a solid 8/10 with ugly tits and a decent ass. That's the only real positive from this punt. Her service is mechanical and emotion lacking - she only does lip kissing and chooses when and how to suck your cock. She speaks basic English meaning directions are difficult but I got no indication of a submissiveness which previous reviews alluded to. Despite being forceful and dominant, she was completely uncooperative.

She would only do mish because I was too big...and said "I'm not a horse" when I requested doggy. Just a bad punt and made no attempt to please me before or after the sex. Ran the shower and expected me to leave after I eventually came in a boring, lacklustre version of missionary.

She's going to be around for a month she said. I won't be returning - she's woeful and only a pretty face. She has positive reviews and now a very negative review, it's your call.

Offline The_Don

Sorry to here it was negative, for you.

She has positive reviews and now a very negative review, it's your call.

I did a negative review about her, from last month  :unknown:  (summed up: poor comms = maid, time waster = I walked)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108077.0

Also note, she had several profiles, that I know of. Other member may have seen more, please post links  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She also had another profile listed here:  >  External Link/Members Only

only a pretty face.

A few weeks ago (after my punt and review) I seen Stella, in passing at a local supermarket. I was waiting in a cue and she was collection items, in a basket.

She was dressed in a pink top and shorts. To be blunt (she looks good from a distance). But she clearly very clumsy and nearly walked in to several shoppers.
Looked like she was day dreaming and not paying attention to the space around her. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:27:33 pm by The_Don »

tristen92

Thanks Don, I must have missed your review. You're right, she knocked into a wardrobe and tripped over my leg when changing position! She also has a really dumb look on her face at all times and has a brainless stare in what's perhaps a failed attempt to look sexy. If I'm honest I do question whether she's on something, it was that bad.

Offline Cunning Punt

Coming across Stella among the fruit and veg; Alexcums and Bubbly Pudi in the chicken takeaway - I'm loving these stories today about seeing prossies on their daily routines!

Online pumps

Shes certainly off my C list now

Stalion

Hi Tristen

So Sorry you had a bad punt with her, They are fucking Whores,
All I did is fuck her for an hour and wrote a review, now the whore makes me feel bad as she gave you a shit service.

I hope you have a great one with the next girl

tristen92

Hi Tristen

So Sorry you had a bad punt with her, They are fucking Whores,
All I did is fuck her for an hour and wrote a review, now the whore makes me feel bad as she gave you a shit service.

I hope you have a great one with the next girl
But she gave you a good service so you did nothing wrong and shouldn't feel bad.

Some people we like and some people we don't like; maybe this puta just didn't like the look of me.

Offline rubric

She was dressed in a pink top and shorts. To be blunt (she looks good from a distance). But she clearly very clumsy and nearly walked in to several shoppers.
Looked like she was day dreaming and not paying attention to the space around her.

Or she has really bad eyesight and doesn't wear glasses? I've seen a few WGs who seemed to do this (you could often tell by the way they slightly hunch up).