Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much does venue matter ??  (Read 876 times)

Offline mr small

How much of a premium would you be willing to pay for a punt in a hotel where you will get a nice clean room, clean big bed, decent shower and fluffy towels ?

Conversely

How much cheaper should it be for the same girl in a dingier flat, poorer quality bed and sometimes dodgy shower  / towel availability.

So if a good hotel punt is worth £70 h/h, how much is a good punt in a dingy flat worth ?

:unknown:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 06:45:21 pm by mr small »

Offline rathbone

I've much less experience than a lot of guys on here, but for what it's worth - for me, venue and surroundings are a big part of the experience.  A luxury hotel or nice flat makes you feel good about the deal, whereas a scummy flat in a dodgy area puts you on edge and makes it difficult to relax. 

Offline randydandy2013

Nice flat in a good area with plenty parking certainly makes a difference and more likely to return if the girl gives GVFM

Offline Jock D

Personally, the service/performance level and attitude of the lassie comes way before any other factors. From experience, I know a premium venue doesn't guarantee a premium service, but it virtually always guarantees a premium price. At the same time I obviously don't want to go to some grotty hovel in a dodgy area either.  :hi:

Offline sub_marine

Yeah , the performance of the WG outweighs any other factor for me.  Going to some dodgy area of town to see some girl way out of my league looks wise just adds to the experience.  Like being a student again, spending time in dodgy flats with foreign girls you don't really know