Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester late night incalls? (11pm -2am)  (Read 1169 times)

Pinballer

I will be in Manchester for a few days soon and looking for late night punting advice.

My availability will be 11pm till 2am so somewhere in that time slot.

No romanians.

Any profile reccommendations? Agency or Indies and parlours as a last resort.

I dont know the night scene of punting in manchester city centre so some advice would be appreciated.

Will be weekdays (Tuesday-Thursday) and I will be in the northern quarter but can travel freely by uber.

Offline con-a-ser

Well picadilly selecta, Diamond dollz are in the area Cosmo not far away

but personally I would check Manchester Elites website
A few of there girls do 12pm -2am type finishes
External Link/Members Only

BondGirls & Angel companions & Mckenzie are simular type set ups
Secrets have feed back on here at a cheaper rate

Best night place is Infinity on Ashton rd if taxi / uber
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 04:55:25 pm by con-a-ser »

Pinballer

Well picadilly selecta, Diamond dollz are in the area Cosmo not far away

but personally I would check Manchester Elites website
A few of there girls do 12pm -2am type finishes
External Link/Members Only

BondGirls & Angel companions & Mckenzie are simular type set ups
Secrets have feed back on here at a cheaper rate

Best night place is Infinity on Ashton rd if taxi / uber

Mancheter elite have very attractive photos. Are the girls as good looking or photoshopped? I will check the others. The rota shows one girl working very late but I dont know if I prebook early they might just say you will need to confirm on the day etc.

I dont mind the fee. If its higher I can understand as the timing leaves little choice.

A lower fee would increase my time spent with the girl.

I think a reverse booking would likely result in a no show so an agency suits better as they can sub in someone else if they double book or she finishes early. Leaves options open.

Offline con-a-ser

Mancheter elite have very attractive photos. Are the girls as good looking or photoshopped? I will check the others. The rota shows one girl working very late but I dont know if I prebook early they might just say you will need to confirm on the day etc.

There photos are quite good/realistic face & tattoo's removed & some have face showing
The private gallery have more face showing photo's but not all

The private gold gallery I used to have access to but not now as I have only used them a few times have girls selfies which are natural

Offline OakTree

Agree with Con. I've seen about fourteen or fifteen of the girls on their web page at the moment. Their pics are pretty accurate. I've never had disappointing surprises.

Pinballer

Agree with Con. I've seen about fourteen or fifteen of the girls on their web page at the moment. Their pics are pretty accurate. I've never had disappointing surprises.

Any reccomendations? Top three?

I like a size 8-10 or a 6. Owo is fine and cim a bonus. Dfk and protected penetration. Reverse oral on her and fingering is a bonus.

Offline con-a-ser

Offline OakTree

Amila, Sadie, Paige. In no particular order.

Id also recommend Tyra but she only does OW

Pinballer

Amila, Sadie, Paige. In no particular order.

Id also recommend Tyra but she only does OW

Thanks.

I will contact the agency soon and sort something out. A weeks notice should be enough.

In the event that agency is a no go.

What times do the parlours close?

Other than sandys, any you can reccomend?