Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zaneta (South Kensington)  (Read 3021 times)

18 review(s) for Sexy Blonde Zaneta (15 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sexysunny

External Link/Members Only

1 communication 10/10 Called the number on the profile and she was ready within 5 minutes!
2 venue 7/10 Dated serviced apartments, small bedroom. Dated shower facilities.
3 timekeeping 10/10 Sent her room number within 5 minutes of my call and I came straight up.
4 hygiene 10/10 Perfect. Had a towel and mouthwash laid out for me too.
5 face 7.5/10 Pictures on her profile are accurate.
6 body 10/10 Nicely tanned and toned just like her pictures.
7 spoken english 8/10 Good level of English.
8 services 7/10 FK and OWO was slow and unrushed. Sex in cowgirl also started slow but she picked it up to a very fast pace towards the end of the booking until I came.
9 enthusiasm 7/10 She delivered each service slowly which meant I made the best use of the time I paid for.
10 VFM 8/10

I ended up seeing Zaneta after felicity bumped me for a longer booking. I'm glad I did because Zaneta was probably a better service provider.

Overall rating from me is 8.5/10

Offline Vivago

She sounds lovely. Really will have to try to schedule a meet before she fucks off for good.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline pewpewpew

Why have you scored her different to your other post? What changed?

Offline sexysunny

Why have you scored her different to your other post? What changed?

Scoring this particular venue as a 10 was obviously a mistake and I also only just remembered how slowly and unrushed her delivery was compared to other girls which is why I adjusted it. Hope that helps.

Offline Gatehouse

Nice looking girl. Service seems a bit vanilla but each to their own I suppose.

Offline Jonestown

Zaneta is like a breath of fresh air, she's a throw back to ten years ago when Baraccuda had EE hotties all over West London and you could get into fine young ladies DFK/OWO no hesitation. Zaneta said she is going back on 21 Sept I think, so not much time to get another round in.

LL

Zaneta is like a breath of fresh air, she's a throw back to ten years ago when Baraccuda had EE hotties all over West London and you could get into fine young ladies DFK/OWO no hesitation. Zaneta said she is going back on 21 Sept I think, so not much time to get another round in.
Thanks for the info. She's been in my hotlist fur a while and I was looking forward to her returning to London.

Offline Vivago

She looks nice but she's having a laugh with her overpriced extras (£30 CIM or vid/pics and £20 swallow) on top of her £120/hour rate.

Why are these girls so fucking greedy?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jonestown

She looks nice but she's having a laugh with her overpriced extras (£30 CIM or vid/pics and £20 swallow) on top of her £120/hour rate.

Why are these girls so fucking greedy?

The whole world is greedy these days, maybe she is going with the flow, or maybe she doesn't really want to provide the services you mention and has priced them accordingly. She is a sweetie and looks like her photos, that's what I meant by being a throw back - to the days before photoshop, when what you saw was what you got.

Offline boardyhell

hi can you pm me about barracuda girls,interesting memories