Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~~~LARA~~~(Reading)  (Read 1634 times)

23 review(s) for ~~~LARA~~~ (21 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - All arranged at short notice, however directions to her apartment, (even though you couldn't miss it!) were ambiguous to say the least and spent the best part of 10 minutes trying to locate it.

Location - Off a busy road close to town centre, discrete entrance, lift out of order, so be prepared for the hike to the top floor!

Girl - Cute young faced girl, facially 7/10, she is a big girl and quite tall, more than a size 10 I reckon, natural C cup breasts, not toned but not fat either, would love her if you fancy some meat on the girl :P As I wasted time locating her apartment, she said she could only do 45 minutes, I however opted for 30 minutes and paid £70.

Experience - Greeted me with a smile and a kiss in bright red lingerie. Asked me to shower which I did. Started with some prolonged passionate DFK, she loves to kiss, then with OWO, very good technique, not much eye contact though, she has a tongue stud but I hardly felt anything. I initiated DT which she took like a champ and some gagging too. By now wanted to taste her pussy and on to 69, clean and fresh, allows fingering, spent a while eating her out as she continued sucking me. On with the rubber and started in doggy, couldn't resist asking for anal, however she said I am too big, felt flattered :D Anyway some light fingering of her asshole followed while I rammed her from behind. Switched to missionary, looking deep into her eyes while hammering away alternating between sucking those gorgeous tits and DFK. I asked for CIM, she agreed, and then cheekily asked if she would swallow, she said depends on the taste! Anyway as I felt the sap rise, pulled out the rubber and climaxed inside her mouth, she didn't swallow and rushed off to the bathroom to clean herself up. Cleaned myself and chatted about her time here, she is apparently saving money for her uni tuition fees, wants to eventually work as an air-traffic controller!

Summary - Pleasing friendly girl, good attitude, provided most requested services, loves  a good chat too, not at the expense of the action time though, definitely not a clock-watcher as I must have been there for almost 45 minutes. I would recommend her if you like young, fuller figured girls.

Offline Cunning Punt

Great review, Zulu.  :hi:
She certainly seems a top girl. I've been meaning to see her for months but she doesn't seem to work that much over a year and, when she is, she is often in Bristol.

I tried to book her Sunday when she was in Cheltenham, but she was booked up, sadly.

But I'd seen she was in Reading, which would be good if she stayed till the weekend. Did she happen to say how long she'd be in town?

Going she's a Polish prossie working from Reading, I'm guessing it's the flat on a new development opposite the Oracle?

Offline zulu-lance

Said she would be in Reading till Monday, works off the new block of flats on Chatham Street, on the opposite side of the road to the Chatham Street surgery.

Offline happy as larry

I had a duo with her on Sunday which was great fun, review to follow,

Veritas

Nice review.  Suspect she is doing ok as I couldn't get a free appointment with her yesterday for love nor money.

JimmRed

looks awesome, good rate too, pity I can't punt till she's out of zone. oh well one for the HL. Surprised you didn't go back to your normal poles :)

Offline Cum_again

Twosome??

Oh fuck.... I might have to...

How much notice did she need??

Offline Cunning Punt

Said she would be in Reading till Monday, works off the new block of flats on Chatham Street, on the opposite side of the road to the Chatham Street surgery.

Okay not where I was thinking. Thanks for the intel.

Will try to get a booking but could struggle by the sounds of it. If not, hopefully, she'll venture back to Reading, Swindon or Cheltenham soon.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 07:53:21 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline MrMatrix

Zulu- pleased you had a good time. But this isn't the same Laraa I visited. Mine has to be prettier than yours as mines 10/10  :D :lol:

jimmychunga

Had her booked for 30 mins at 2PM today until she blew me off - presumably cause one of you b****** outbid with a 1 hour appt

Own up who was it

:dash:

Offline MrMatrix

Had her booked for 30 mins at 2PM today until she blew me off - presumably cause one of you b****** outbid with a 1 hour appt

Own up who was it

:dash:
Wasnt me jimmy. Bit naughty to cancel you if you've agreed a time already.... :mad: