Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy thai sugar - Cardiff  (Read 1261 times)

6 review(s) for Thai flower Jasmine (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punisher

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

was in the gym working my back checking all the girls out in there tight pants thought i could do with a punt :rolleyes:
got home looked on aw and sugar popped out at me. nice massage yeah could do with that gave her a ring arranged time sent post
code have been before cardiff stadium area
jumped in shower on my way plenty of parking in side street got to gate text her i was outside seen curtains twitching sent text back

with directions . jumps in lift 3rd floor door opens down corridor she opens the door im in to be honest if she was in a line of girls

i dont think i would choose her but pleasent enough got the monies out of the way £60 30mins stripped off laid on bed started on my back bit of baby oil was ok turned over and saw her tits her best feature by far bit of oil on my belly and my cock played with my balls and cock for a bit i was well up for a shag now. on with the jacket nice use of the tongue up and down the shaft climbs aboard
nice action bit of mish asked her for a bit of anal she said i was to big so off with the jacket for a slow hand finish