Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Brown. AdultWork  (Read 4671 times)

3 review(s) for -KatyBrown- (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What a complete and utter waste of my time!

Booked this week - all fully confirmed on AW Email system. Appointment time 1pm.
As it happens, I was in Newcastle so the drive to Blyth was 20 miles.
Knock on door at 1pm, answered by a very dishevelled Katy who had, quote "only just got out of bed".

Not happy but nothing to be gained by getting annoyed so I left and was offered an apology and a discount should I wish to book again.
Arrive back at my hotel, 40 miles round trip & about 90 minster wasted.

Email arrives from Katy....."sorry about this morning, do I want to reschedule"?

So, foolishly, I agree to drive out to Blyth again for a 3.30pm booking.

Arrive at 3.32 after 40 minster in awful traffic, and knock on the door......and knock.....and knock....and knock....

No response after waiting around until 3.50 and knocking from time to time......OK, I've been rolled twice in one day!!

To say that I'm annoyed would be a huge understatement.

A complete disregard for my time and the cost involved.

Offline AgedCases

I recognise her! She was previously with Diamonds and Allure and I was hoping to book her.

Apparently, she's an excellent cocksucker but rather quiet.

Shame she let you down.

Offline AnthG

Bloody disgusting that she done that.

Imagine if this was an outcall and the punter did that to her. She'd kick the door down likely. But her doing it to a punter and after specifically asking him to come back from messing him over the first time, is bloody disgusting.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review FB. No excuse for being messed about like that, twice!

Offline Partyguy

Those pictures on her profile look familiar anyone know what names she's used before?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Those pictures on her profile look familiar anyone know what names she's used before?

Pretty sure she was called Katy at Diamonds.

Offline AnthG

Pretty sure she was called Katy at Diamonds.

And she was Katy at Allure too. She was the girl who was used to be based in Ashington

Offline Philbiao1

Aaaaaand my "to do" list is now one shorter.

Sorry this happened man, once is bad enough, twice in one day is appalling.

GeordieBadass

Thanks for the review FB. Sorry to hear you were messed about so much. I tried to make a booking with her a little while ago but after I mentioned on AW that I thought she used to work for Allure she stopped responding to emails. Looks like I got off lightly and I certainly won't try booking again now.

Offline Moresomes

Thanks for that.
She was on my HL but now deleted.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Her pathetic response to me via AW email (presumably once she saw this review)......

1 - "my phone died"
2 - "I was in, maybe you were knocking on the wrong door"

FFS....it was the same door I had knocked on just a couple of hours previous...which she answered........I may be old but I'm not senile yet!!

Incidentally, the excuse about the phone dying is the same excuse both my 20 something 'kids' use when they've fucked up.....

Offline AnthG

2 - "I was in, maybe you were knocking on the wrong door"

FFS....it was the same door I had knocked on just a couple of hours previous...which she answered........I may be old but I'm not senile yet!!

Well if I had a choice over what to believe. I would believe an international airplane pilot can find the right door, that he had already been to two hours earler that same day. Over a girl who wakes up at 1pm in the afternoon from most likely partying all night who most likely just swanned off shopping with one of her girlfriends and thought shove that punter coming I will just make something good up if he complains.

Knock on door at 1pm, answered by a very dishevelled Katy who had, quote "only just got out of bed".

And if this is what she classes as "good" for what she can make up. She is definitely now a never-ever for me as she is clearly retarded and thus will be a terrible punt.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:33:31 pm by AnthG »

Offline Saysaysay

Can't stand that sort of tardiness in my professional life, so no reason anyone should in their 'secret' one either.  Appalling behaviour!! 

Offline geordie999

Saw her a few times when with Allure and always found the service reliable/decent without being exceptional -the great tits just about made up for the zero personality.

Spotted she was doing £50/30 min bookings a fortnight ago as an independent and thought that was decent value--WRONG!

Booking was straightforward enough and she answered the door looking OKish, but she delivered a half arsed service and has become a bit of a fusspot- not nearly as compliant as when with the agency.

She is also carrying significantly more timber these days - she had a canny bit of puppy fat which I didn't mind too much in the past but she is rapidly developing more chins than a Chinese phone book.

Won't be back.

Offline MrClive

Was going to book this girl. Unlikely to do so after reading that.

Offline Partyguy

Okay she's now gone from my hot list as well tried to book a little while back but found her communications a little off putting so didn't pursue. Shame as she's had decent reviews before this.

Offline dino1990

met her a  couple hers ago with Allure. Amazing bj and tits but zero personality

Offline FLYING BLUE

Saw her a few times when with Allure and always found the service reliable/decent without being exceptional -the great tits just about made up for the zero personality.

Spotted she was doing £50/30 min bookings a fortnight ago as an independent and thought that was decent value--WRONG!

Booking was straightforward enough and she answered the door looking OKish, but she delivered a half arsed service and has become a bit of a fusspot- not nearly as compliant as when with the agency.

She is also carrying significantly more timber these days - she had a canny bit of puppy fat which I didn't mind too much in the past but she is rapidly developing more chins than a Chinese phone book.

Won't be back.

A review of your time with her would have been / still would be, useful  :hi:

fredbassett

She let me down.... about 4 weeks back IIRC.  Initial comms were good, and we'd agreed on the Friday for 3p.m. for an hour. I got the late night e-mail from her the night before ( if 2.30a.m. is 'late night' ? ) saying something had cropped up and she couldn't do Friday, maybe we could re-arrange some other time.

Since it wasn't 'written in stone' and hadn't cost me any time, driving etc I just blocked her. I guess there's a good reason a quite attractive girl like her has very few reviews.... Shame, she looks nice enough!

Offline geordie999

A review of your time with her would have been / still would be, useful  :hi:

Agree entirely.  I've been a long time lurker but also a reluctant contributor on this site for a while. 

The forum is highly useful for us punters but it is also a minefield of suspicion, bitchiness and unnecessary rudeness which I had been apprehensive to dip into; far too many reviews are savaged for being too detailed, not detailed enough, fluffy etc..

But I will start to leave some reviews as I need to return the favour to some for the sound advice I've had on here.

Online Kev3773

Agree entirely.  I've been a long time lurker but also a reluctant contributor on this site for a while. 

The forum is highly useful for us punters but it is also a minefield of suspicion, bitchiness and unnecessary rudeness which I had been apprehensive to dip into; far too many reviews are savaged for being too detailed, not detailed enough, fluffy etc..

But I will start to leave some reviews as I need to return the favour to some for the sound advice I've had on here.

Go for it, just be honest and ignore the ones that have a dig as some just like to cause arguments  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Go for it, just be honest and ignore the ones that have a dig as some just like to cause arguments  :hi:

Agree with Alfie 100% :thumbsup:

Offline OscarC

Shame she has become unreliable, I quite fancied seeing her when she was at Allure but never got round to it. I don't think I will bother now unless she raises her game an awful lot.

Online toon972

Thanks for heads up FB, I am sure I saw her at diamonds and will not be seeing her again.

gk2000

I saw her, house smelt of wet dog, no carpets down, mess everywhere. Not that interested, despite the fact i wouldnt consider pulling her on a night out, so she should be thr greatfull one lol. I did consider booking her again as she lists ws receiving. I thought a face full of piss may be pretty apt following  punt no 1 haha

Offline geordie999

She's back with Allure I see...until she convinces herself once again she is the next Anita Roddick  :P

There are at least 2 significantly better working girls than her within walking distance. 

At least an agency booking (slightly) improves the chances of the punt taking place, and you will at least get an apology from them when it doesn't, but she has fucked off enough punters on here (even discounting the dubious ones) including myself to never go near her again.

And that house...agree total shit hole...I wish she/Allure would just be honest about that fact rather than trotting out the same old "being renovated" crap.

Offline AnthG

She's back with Allure I see...until she convinces herself once again she is the next Anita Roddick  :P
And that house...agree total shit hole...I wish she/Allure would just be honest about that fact rather than trotting out the same old "being renovated" crap.

But that's crazy, why would they take her back? It's pretty obvious the spate of negatives has caused her to go back to the agency because she knows her phone will be dusty as hell now given what has been said in them and the sheer amount in such a short space of time.

But given that you'd think the agency wouldn't want to touch her with a barge pole. Why take a girl on who in the space of a week has received 5 or so separate serious negative reviews/comments from punters all in effect saying the exact same things too.

Looking4fun

The simple answer is, it's good business Alli isn't going to put up with her fucking punters around so she'll be on her best behaviour while working with allure.

GeordieBadass

The simple answer is, it's good business Alli isn't going to put up with her fucking punters around so she'll be on her best behaviour while working with allure.
I'm surprised Alli is taking the risk after the recent negative comments on here by respected punters. I doubt I'll book her when there are so many well reviewed girls about.

James999

I saw her, house smelt of wet dog, no carpets down, mess everywhere. Not that interested, despite the fact i wouldnt consider pulling her on a night out, so she should be thr greatfull one lol. I did consider booking her again as she lists ws receiving. I thought a face full of piss may be pretty apt following  punt no 1

Perhaps the fact she offers watersports is a clue to why the house doesn't have carpets and smells of piss / wet dog  :unknown: