Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jayda  (Read 2218 times)

6 review(s) for Aliyah’s Secret (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sexysunny

External Link/Members Only

1 communication 10/10 She answered my call on the first attempt and we agreed a time 3 hours in advance.
2 venue 9/10 Large, busy and modern hotel on Bath Road, Heathrow. Clean, spacious and discreet. Pay and display parking. Plenty of bus links.
3 timekeeping 10/10 I texted her when I arrived and she called me on a withheld line to tell me her room number.
4 hygiene 10/10 Freshly showered, takes good care of herself.
5 face 7/10 Above average looking, round cheeks, noticeably as young as her profile suggests.
6 body 7/10 Just like her pictures, curves in the right places, naturally big boobs, discreet tattoo above her arse.
7 spoken english 10/10 London accent from what I remember.
8 services 4/10 Kissing was ok, no fk or dfk. Oral was covered and used too much hand. Sex with her on top was excellent, a nice slow pace to start with and she picked it up to a higher tempo to which I would normally cum. Eventually finished up in missionary. Massage afterwards.
9 enthusiasm 4/10 Quite rushed, no real engagement. Think I left about 10 minutes early out of boredom.
10 VFM 4/10 I paid £70 for what could have been a 30 minute booking

I think she's an attractive, clean young girl that's probably reliable for a same day booking, but she's inexperienced and only provides a basic service. Only just remembered that she actually answered the phone at least 10 minutes before our time was up and she told the caller that she would call back in 2 minutes. This obviously became awkward which was the main reason I dashed early.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 04:48:50 pm by sexysunny »

Offline pumps

the last bit you remembered makes it a negative for me.

glad to see you salvaged some of your time with her at least.

Offline sexysunny

the last bit you remembered makes it a negative for me.

glad to see you salvaged some of your time with her at least.

I think with experience the boundaries become more defined. Punters like yourself will interpret it negatively and avoid. This was the first busty young black girl I've had bouncing on top of me (and she did it well), so I still have a nice memory of the event. Now that box has been ticked, if a similar thing happens in the future then the novelty would have already worn off and I would have left feeling like a mug.

Offline peter purves

I think with experience the boundaries become more defined. Punters like yourself will interpret it negatively and avoid. This was the first busty young black girl I've had bouncing on top of me (and she did it well), so I still have a nice memory of the event. Now that box has been ticked, if a similar thing happens in the future then the novelty would have already worn off and I would have left feeling like a mug.

I think she's an attractive, clean young girl that's probably reliable for a same day booking, but she's inexperienced and only provides a basic service. Only just remembered that she actually answered the phone at least 10 minutes before our time was up and she told the caller that she would call back in 2 minutes. This obviously became awkward which was the main reason I dashed early.

Speaking of 'experience', I do not think she is inexperienced. I have always attributed her attitude down to ambivalence of being a modern day youngster.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

this is a sweetshop.....you can have what you want.......as they want your money!..........don't accept poor service ....she charges a good price and an outstanding price if she can get away with this short-changing tactic.......go find some more then you can put bouncy young black girl into perspective... :music:

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review. Had her in HL for a while, but will give her a miss now.

2inch

I tried to book this lady yesterday while she was on tour in my neck of the woods (listed at Feltham but I assume she was working from a hotel in Heathrow/bath road)

She looks sensational so I was/am pretty keen to see her

Sent an email before going to work inquiring about a booking for later that day - she read the email but did not bother to reply

Later I emailed again after work and around an hour an a half before I'd have wanted to book her - she didn't read this email

I text her phone - no reply. I called her phone - no answer

I went out last night and was on my way home around 12.30, I saw she had stated on her profile that she would be working til 2am from the hotel..... I text her again to ask if she would be available either 1am or 1.30am no reply. I then called x2 but again no answer so had to finally concede defeat

I understand she's probably very buy and in demand because to be fair she looks pretty sensational, but this is poor business practice and in all honest pretty poor basic manners

She could have took the 30 seconds it takes to answer or reply on any one of those occasions even if just to say no thank you but please try again another day and I happily would have and quite possibly become a regular customer for her

I guess she is indemand enough to not care about customer service and losing out on future business

Offline pumps

I tried to book this lady yesterday while she was on tour in my neck of the woods (listed at Feltham but I assume she was working from a hotel in Heathrow/bath road)

She looks sensational so I was/am pretty keen to see her

Sent an email before going to work inquiring about a booking for later that day - she read the email but did not bother to reply

Later I emailed again after work and around an hour an a half before I'd have wanted to book her - she didn't read this email

I text her phone - no reply. I called her phone - no answer

I went out last night and was on my way home around 12.30, I saw she had stated on her profile that she would be working til 2am from the hotel..... I text her again to ask if she would be available either 1am or 1.30am no reply. I then called x2 but again no answer so had to finally concede defeat

I understand she's probably very buy and in demand because to be fair she looks pretty sensational, but this is poor business practice and in all honest pretty poor basic manners

She could have took the 30 seconds it takes to answer or reply on any one of those occasions even if just to say no thank you but please try again another day and I happily would have and quite possibly become a regular customer for her

I guess she is indemand enough to not care about customer service and losing out on future business

sounds about right for her, I think she has enough A list customers to keep her going.

2inch

No doubt

Shame because she looks hot, but it's not worth the effort and waste of time. Too frustrating and annoying