Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Ebony Khalax  (Read 1928 times)

7 review(s) for DEEPTHROAT-CAPRICE (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Funboy101

Been meaning to put this review in for a week or so, here goes....

Location - M5 hotel, discreet entry, walked around for a while till I found her room but no real issues. Normal hotel room with shower and double bed.

Knock the good and got the normal "1 minute" which I've had when I've met in the past, door opens and Miss Khalax hides behind it to let me in, sexy red lingerie got me Semi straight away. What a booty!! Quick grab of the ass whilst she gives me a peck on the cheek. Cash sorted and offered to shower, I declined as I'm always fresh for a punt.

She lies on the bed seductiveley and asks what I'm after, so I start opening my bag of goodies, she takes out the banana and laughs...peels it and starts sucking it. I ask her to fuck it so in it goes into her pussy. I'm proper hard at this point so strip leavin my clothes and shoes in the corner. She puts condom on with some class, finishes it with my cock semi in her mouth. Then comes the deep sloppy bj whilst she fucks the banana. This girl goes deep and doesn't mind me pushing her head down deep!

Ask her to lie with head hanging over the edge of bed whilst I fuck her mouth and she is game!!  Then I ask her to perform her party trick, squirt!! She pulls her dildo out of her bag and gets to work on her pussy with it whilst I'm still fucking her face. When she got a rhythm going I pull out and watch with anticipation....then she squirts so hard it goes up the wall and nearly gets my clothes on the other side of the room. Wow I'm impressed! Never met a girl who can squirt on demand like this.

Next I start rumbling through my bag, ice cream, whipped cream, trifle and Khalax's favourite Powerade, time to get messy in the shower/bath.  She is all good with sploshing so we're both in the shower and I'm covering her with everything, what a mess but she loves it and wants to give me more deep throat whilst in there, I don't refuse!! The image in the mirror is priceless, she loves it too asks me to take a pic of her on her phone which I do (would love to see it on her AW profile!)

Then we shower off together and back to the bedroom.

Ask her to get in doggy position and she cracks on, opens her cheeks and is begging for me to fuck her. I'm so horny right now so slip a fresh condom on she waits in anticipation but I move back round for more deep throating. Proper face fucking!!! Up to the point I'm ready to explode so condom off she kneels on the floor in front of me and I cum so hard it covers her face, in her eye, hair and a lil on her boobs!

I'm a happy man. Chat for 10 mins whilst we clean up and I'm on my way.

Great punt as always

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

I'm interested in seeing her as I have a thing for black girls how attractive would you say

Offline Funboy101

I think she's a hot, curvy young lady with a grt attitude