Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StarNatalia of Morley near Leeds  (Read 6377 times)

74 review(s) for starnatalia (71 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrfishyfoo

This punt was one that TBH I wasn’t sure about as Natalia though well reviewed on here and elsewhere just isn’t quite my usual type. See I like a size 6-8 gym bunny and anything bigger is usually not on my menu BUT I had an itch as far as she was concerned so I decided it needed scratching.

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

The short version.

Absolutely blown away. I am still reeling from the battering I received from the tornado that is Star Natalia.

First I am going to describe her.

Natalia’s AW profile is comprehensive and highly accurate IMHO. The pictures are of the girl I saw in the room. If you choose to look at her PG her face is shown. She is a size 10/12, good looking, blonde with an all over tan (just got back from a beach holiday !!). Natalia is curvy in the traditional sense with an hour glass figure and a lovely bum. She has a nice flat stomach and I wouldn’t say she is carrying any excess fat. For me she’s just peachy, and I say that in a good way, with a trim waist, I reckon 26”, and an arse that was asking to be spanked.

She is about 5’4” tall, she was shorter than my 6’2” even in her 5” heels, and I reckon her stats are 34-26-34 not the 34-24-34 given on her AW. She has shoulder length hair. Her face is nicely rounded and she has lovely puppy dog green eyes. Her breasts are natural, nice and pert, and I reckon that they are a C/B cup.

Natalia has a navel piercing and a huge fuck off in your face tramp stamp at the base of her back.

For a size 10/12 lass I have to say she’s in excellent shape and I certainly was not in any way disappointed.

The booking process.

This punt, for 2 hours, was arranged with over a weeks’ notice. I initially sent her a text which got quite a quick response and put in an AW booking request. The booking request was confirmed immediately and she sent me her address and postcode by return. Game over easy peasy.

The waiting game.

This was a good wait. A number of texts flew around and the night before a “are we still on” which was responded to on the day of our fun with a “Morning….yes please can’t wait” which I thought was a really nice touch.

I made no dress requests and just left Natalia to make that decision.

The Venue.

Natalia’s flat in Morley LS27.

The meeting.

So cometh the day cumeth the man. I got up to find a morning text from Natalia so I knew all was good. So off I set with enough time to arrive 10 minutes early having made sure I was nice and clean and suitably plucked. I got to the vicinity of Natalia’s flat 10 minutes early, waited 5 minutes, and let her know I was there. I got an immediate ready in response so off I trotted with a spring in my step. Before I even got to the door I heard the electronic lock open, CCTV on the wall, so in I went. No one there so I climbed the stairs and called hello to get a hello back. I was met at the top of the stairs by Natalia. Natalia was wearing a tiny little red and black one piece with thong back that allowed her nipples to “escape”. She didn’t say another word and instead just flew at me. I mean fucking hell she was all over me like a rash and before I knew what was going off she had my trousers round my ankles was knelt infront of me with my cock in her mouth. Now that’s what I call a greeting. Having greeted my cock Natalia then led me by it into her room. I now says to her “hold on girl” and “let me get my shoes off”. So I sat on the bed and took my shoes and trousers off. Whilst doing this I produced a box of Sagami 002’s, which she immediately recognised as she has another punter who likes them. Whilst she waited for me to take my shoes off Natalia was stood in front of me posing and pouting most proactively and saying to me “you like what you see”. Now being a cheeky lad and knowing what her usual opening words are I couldn’t help myself as I said to her “So Natalia how many times do you want to cum” that stopped her in her tracks and we had a good laugh about it. That was the only pause in the proceeding which were to follow. Her response I will keep to myself.

Natalia now took hold of my hand indicated for me to stand and well just attacked me. Fucking hell she’s licking and slurping away, as she has both my balls in her mouth, as she sticks her hand between my legs and starts finger rimming my arse whilst holding superb eye contact. No fucking around as she has my full length in her mouth and is deep throating me from the off. Whilst she is doing this I explained to her about my snapped banjo string and that if she was to get 2 loads out of me she would have to be fast about the first one in the hope that a second would be forthcoming.  Time to get more comfortable she says in her husky voice. Well onto the bed we get as she grabs the box of 002’s and carries on slurping and sucking away. She now sits up on my leg takes her underwear off, reckon it was crotchless, as I can feel how wet she is down below on my leg. Without any guidance from me she had me rubbered me up with one of the 002’s and jumped onboard in cowgirl. Blimey she’s enthusiastic as she now bounced up and down on me as fast as she could. She’s leaning in, kissing me rubbing her tits in my face and talking dirty. WTF as she now hops off, jumps back on in reverse and just hammers me. Natalia then lifted her arse, repositioned her feet so that she was squatting, hammers me some more then leaned back and demanded that I fuck her as hard as I can from below. Now if I’m not mistaken, and from all the noise she was making, I reckon she came whilst I was fucking her from below. Well I could by now feel the sap rising but she’s not content oh no as she hopped off, lay on her back with her legs wide open and say to me “Come on big boy what you waiting for ??”. Well I wasn’t waiting for nothing as I jumped on top and pounded away as she continued to encourage me as more filth exited her mouth. Boom I dumped a huge load in the condom and OMFG I was ontop. I cannot for the life of me remember the last time that I have cum when I was ontop. Fuck me just incredible.

Time for a bit of a slow down.

I now told Natalia it was her turn and she was in for a licking. So off I went as I started at the top with some more full on really passionate DFK. I worked my way down to her nipples, umm like battleship rivets by the time I had done with them, licked and bit her midriff and then settled on her lovely tasty pussy. She’s not clean shaven down there and has a small landing strip which was just fine by me. So off I went as I slipped my index finger in and played hunt the g-spot. Damn she’s a squirmer but TBH I don’t give a fuck as I like licking pussy and this pussy seemed to like being licked. Not content with just having a go at the front I raised her up and gave her a full on rimming and tongue fucked her arse for good measure. Time to change over as she now says to me the magic numbers being 69. Before she hopped on she looks at me licks her lips and then the filthy minx says to me “better check I taste OK” as she licks my face and then snogged me good and proper. So on she hops and she’s got my cock in her mouth as she again starts playing with my arse as I’m slurping and sucking away as I finger rim her bum. Natalia now suggested that I get on top so that we were in “reverse 69” which I was more than happy to do. So on I climbed and got back to licking and slurping away. Well of course now that I was above her that meant she could get my balls fully in her mouth, teabagging time, and also I was able to face fuck her for good measure. Not sure exactly when it happened but another 002 ended up on my cock. I took the hint and then she’s back on board in cowgirl and we are off again. Natalia’s again leaning in to snog my face off, she’s rubbing her tits in my face and talking dirty. Well it’s now even more intense than before with the addition of doggie in the middle. WTF is going off here I think to myself as I can feel something down below to find she got a great huge vibrating dildo resting against her clit as she demands of me that I fuck her harder as she is about to cum again. How could I refuse so that’s what I did and then we are back into missionary. More DFK, more dirty talk and just OMFG so full on. By now I must admit I was starting to get knackered, we were both absolutely dripping with sweat and my cock raised the white flag and surrendered. So off I got as Natalia grabs hold of the dildo and lies there with a look like butter wouldn’t melt and fucked herself with it. She again starts squirming and moaning away so in I went with my tongue and gave her another good licking and rimming. Whether she came again or not I cannot honestly say but I tell you what the look on her face makes me think that she did.

Well by now I was feeling like I had been hit by a tornado and I was reeling from the impact.

So I went for a piss and then when I got back I told her to kneel with her back to me. Time for neck nuzzling and ear licking and biting as I gave her a good fingering. But was there to be any let up for me. HELL NO !! It was now cock worship time again as Natalia got between my legs and sucked and slurped away. Time for even more deep throat as my flaccid cock of course grew to its full size within her mouth. This time she used a much slower pace which allowed her to ask how I liked different techniques as she was clearly trying to gage what it would take to get me to CIM. What a very attentive cock sucker she is. Natalia now gets off the bed, stands at end where there is a huge mirror, and beckoned me over. So now we are stood infront of the mirror as she continues sucking my cock. Reckon all this cock worshipping was having an effect on her as what was nicely done makeup was turning to panda eyes as tears were now running down her face from all the deep throating she had been dishing out to me. Well what can I say as she again she applied an 002 and we were off into the home straight. Natalia lay on her back, opened her legs wide and again demanded that I fuck her. Before I could get my cock in she teased me as she rubbed the end against her clit whilst telling me how she needed me to fill the rubber whilst inside her. From missionary we again went to cowgirl and fuck me I thought I was now at the races as rode me in cowgirl like she was a champion jockey. Again Natalia leant in and snogged my face off and her enthusiasm if anything was even fuller than before. This then progressed onto doggie and I proper hammered away at her. TBH I was now ready to admit defeat as I was of the opinion there was no way I was going to cum again. Well she still wasn’t content as she tells me she was going to give it one last go to see if she could get me to cum again. Not a fucking chance was the only thought going through my mind but why not let’s give it ago. So for the rest of the session she again sucked and slurped away and I have to be honest and say that if we had just a little bit more time she would have done it. But alas it was not to be as we were now over time.

Shower time, which we shared, and then I dried and got dressed. For anyone who is interested it’s a big shower with plenty of products and nice sized towels for after.

I now sorted the business and I was off 20 minutes over my allotted time. A great big snog at the top of the stairs and I left a very happy chappy. Must be as I have already booked my return as I reckon she has worked out what it will take to get that cock of mine to blow big time.

The money bit.

I paid £200 for 2 hours of Natalia’s company

In Conclusion

OMFG !!!

Absolutely blown away. I am still reeling from the battering I received from the tornado that is Star Natalia.

I cannot remember the last time that came when I was ontop. It’s only ever usually oral at the start and doggie or oral at the end. The very fact that she managed not only to get a load out of me as fast as she did but also totally drain me in one go is IMHO incredible.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Great review matey-you lucky bastard !!!! onto my H/L
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevedave

Great review matey-you lucky bastard !!!! onto my H/L

No luck involved mate, if you've got the cash and the time, she'll do the same to you. She's a cracking fuck, puts shitloads of effort in every time you see her.

She's a good'un.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She's a good'un.

Hell yes she is.

At £100 per hour she really is great VFM. Looks like tontober has started early for me.  :lol: :lol:

Offline stevedave

Hell yes she is.

At £100 per hour she really is great VFM. Looks like tontober has started early for me.  :lol: :lol:

It's a shame return visits aren't in the rules or Nat would be getting tontobered by myself, along with 3 or 4 other lasses I've seen who are bang on the right money.

Offline Paul1738

Great review MFF. Her working hours are shit for me otherwise I'd be there a lot more. I purposely took an afternoon of work to see her and wasn't disappointed.

Offline Thechaser

Great review! You should become an author!

Onto the hot list she goes!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers lads  :drinks: :drinks: I do try to write my reviews with as much gory detail as I can.  :diablo: :diablo:

Great review MFF. Her working hours are shit for me otherwise I'd be there a lot more. I purposely took an afternoon of work to see her and wasn't disappointed.

Yeah she does have short hours. I was lucky to get first fuck of the day so then just worked late.

You should become an author!

Ha !! Ha !! No fucker would pay me now that I have given it away. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Tricks

Ok you've talked me into it :D

You are leading me astray Fishy and costing me a fortune :thumbsup:

Offline Zebedee70

As always, brilliant review MFF.
I was inspired by the review, she sounds awesome. I have managed to get an appointment with Natalie next week.
I wonder if the girls who get positive reviews get a sudden increase in bookings??

Mrjd

Offline Tricks

I wonder if the girls who get positive reviews get a sudden increase in bookings??

Mrjd

Ask her and let us know :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ok you've talked me into it :D

You are leading me astray Fishy and costing me a fortune :thumbsup:

Enjoy  :D :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

As always, brilliant review MFF.
I was inspired by the review, she sounds awesome. I have managed to get an appointment with Natalie next week.

Mrjd

Why thank you.  :drinks:

My understanding is that yes they do see alot more interest. They also get hassled by lots more idiots as reports also bring unwanted attention.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Shame they don't dish out discounts as a thank you for all the extra work.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

It's a shame return visits aren't in the rules

As far as I'm concerned I'd say returns are ok in tontober, the only hard and fast rule is her incall rate must not exceed 100 on hour.

Post the links to the reviews/profiles on the tontober 2016 thread when I've created it, New face/toftt/return are all good  :hi:

Brodie123

Mr FF, after reading your review last week I had to make a visit to Natalia. Made the initial enquiry through AW , great reply, agreed to call her Friday morning, did not realise she was Russian, although her English is good, she sounds a little crazy over the phone.
Got the directions off I went, she works on station road bottom end of Morley eventually found the blue door. Got to the door and buzzed  the door, it unlocked , up the stairs I went and she was there all over me just like some cheap aftershave but in a great sort of way ,tongues and kissing and straight down to business, booked a hour, paperwork on the table and what followed can only be described as the best 11/2 hours I have had in a long time, only paid for an hour left after 90 minutes, she worked tirelessly for all of this time and her enthusiasm this babe  gave that WOW  :yahoo: factor , good looking girl, good body and she did everything I wanted her to do. At the end shared a shower before dressing and leaving . Keep away from the banana shower gel LoL
Mr FF, great review, and I will,endorse everything you have said about this girl. Treat her well guys and give her respect and she will return in kindness.

Offline Paul1738

Tallboy2

Give him a break. He is a brand Newbie

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline dubs

Whats the fucking point of her putting her holiday snaps in her AW gallery.  Its not Facebook love.  If I want to see pictures of Cuba I'll google it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Whats the fucking point of her putting her holiday snaps in her AW gallery.  Its not Facebook love.  If I want to see pictures of Cuba I'll google it.

:lol: :lol: She's got a nice tan  :lol: :lol:

Offline Paulday

I saw Natalie today and was about to write a review but your above epic scripture covers everything I would have said and more.

I'll reiterate your comment regards I normally go for 20 to 25 year olds size 8 to 10 but was intrigued with Natalie and I am so glad I gave her a go. She states 33 but looks 25. She is a size 12 but not fat just curvy and she is ferocious!

I can cum 2 or 3 times in an hour, just lucky I guess, so when she assaulted me at the top of the stairs and had my dick in her mouth within 3 mins of entering the building and Natalie asked me 'how many time can you cum?' I said 3 maybe 4! Natalie replied 'shall we go for 5?' and milked me like a cow.... I'd given up after 45 mins and had cum 3 times but Natalie was determined to get a 4 load... Which she did.

I'm now aching down stairs but very happy.

She mentioned she is now doing 3 somes with Amazing Victoria. Think, once small Paul has recovered, I'll be booking at least an hour!  :wacko:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm now aching down stairs but very happy.

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

Ferocious ain't she.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline TomBaker

Thanks, guys ...

Amazing Victoria is at the top of my HL ... Seems like a double with StarNatalia would be fun ... :)

Offline stevedave

Thanks, guys ...

Amazing Victoria is at the top of my HL ... Seems like a double with StarNatalia would be fun ... :)

Fun would be one word for it...fucking exhausting would be two others  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

...fucking exhausting would be two others  :D

+1

After the battering that hurricane Natalia gave me I applaud anyone that's man enough to take both her and AVNo1 on at the same time.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tallboy2

I'll do it!
Death by sex mmmm......

Offline mrfishyfoo

Tallboy2

Thought youd be up for that fishy

Offline leedsfella

When it comes to AV and Natalia I have seen them both on their own and together and the 3some I had is a memory that will stay with me until I am no more so if you have the chance and the money there should be no hesitating or debating...just do it :-)

I left a review which may give you an indication of the treatment you will get  :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

When it comes to AV and Natalia I have seen them both on their own and together and the 3some I had is a memory that will stay with me until I am no more so if you have the chance and the money there should be no hesitating or debating...just do it :-)

I left a review which may give you an indication of the treatment you will get  :yahoo:

Yeah that was some review fella.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Fuck me what a session.  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thought youd be up for that fishy

Ha !! Ha !! I am but they are on my Xmas list from me to me.  :diablo: :diablo:

Nice little party with me and the girls should get me right in the mood for some pop and cakes.  :D :D

Tallboy2

I'll do it!
Death by sex mmmm......
Comms are poor with AV trying to book this. Her phone number is gone on her profile and i got no response from texting her on the number ive got.
Messaging through adultwork has got me nowhere but she does reply.
Not like the AV that i know.

Ziltoid5150

Second what Tallboy says-radio silence from AV1 for a few days which is most unlike her

Tallboy2

Second what Tallboy says-radio silence from AV1 for a few days which is most unlike her
Must have too much willy to cope with.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Must have too much willy to cope with.

Never !!! She likes it too much  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Tallboy2

Never !!! She likes it too much  :yahoo: :yahoo:
In your filthy mind. Shes a business woman. Not a good one at the moment

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
I think I'f she get to busy she just put away her thones and emails and get rest her mind and not replying to nobody  :coolgirl:even to mines messages is well :vomit: but I think it's more eksiting number 1 honey pussy :wackogirl: I should book her in a future for all night and take her to swinging club and teasing every one ,all mine, yes all mine fabulous Victoria  :wacko:

Tallboy2

I think I'f she get to busy she just put away her thones and emails and get rest her mind and not replying to nobody  :coolgirl:even to mines messages is well :vomit: but I think it's more eksiting number 1 honey pussy :wackogirl: I should book her in a future for all night and take her to swinging club and teasing every one ,all mine, yes all mine fabulous Victoria  :wacko:
Can i come to the swinging club with you?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Can i come to the swinging club with you?

Me too  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Umm MrTB2 my spideysense is saying MMFF to me here  :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

.........Shes a business woman..........

Yeah !! Yeah !! Just don't fuck up my fantasy world for me.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Money first enjoyment, if any, second.  :D :D

Tallboy2

Me too  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Umm MrTB2 my spideysense is saying MMFF to me here  :lol: :lol:
I'm game if you are but i cant get any proper response from my nymph friend AV1.
I'm up for it next week fishy as the OH is away.

Offline Paulday

Tallboy2

Can I be first reserve!!!!  :drinks:
500 notes to join our club mate. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Offline Paulday

Hmmmm but that would get me 2 1/2 hours with AV and Star Nat all to myself!!! I might pass...  :scare:

Offline TomBaker

Thanks for the info, lads ... Much appreciated ...  :)