Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettyAmy  (Read 1024 times)

5 review(s) for  PrettyAmy (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Moresomes

Having viewed her profile pics I definitely went into this one thinking with my dick. Her profile gives her nationality as Italian, while her blog puts her as Brazilian, so it's perm any one from several. Could be a Rom, but as I don't speak Romanian, Italian, or Brazilian it's just speculation.

Booked at three hours notice, and was given a postcode next to Fawdon metro station. Arrived 5 mins before time, parked up and phoned. Text came back with directions to her flat which involved a generous half mile safari, and two more calls from me before I found my way there. Numbered panel and door release system. Nice flats in decent area.

Amy was waiting behind the door. Admitted with a smile, and I've got to say, she's a looker. She does have a large tattoo on her back which is airbrushed out on her pics. It didn't bother me, but I know some people don't like them. Offered a drink, and straight through to the bedroom. She went off to stash the cash while I stripped off, then returned and quickly got down to just her black hold-ups then onto the bed. Kissing was less than enthusiastic, so I moved down and spent a bit of time on her good sized natural tits, and a pair of nipples as good as any I've ever had my gums around. I asked for oral which was covered but at least nice and deep. Got into 69 which she seemed to enjoy, making the obligatory noises without being too OTT. Started overheating so took a break while she put on a toy show for me, the highlight of which was a large transparent dildo with a light in the bell end. Lights out has never been so entertaining.

On to the main event which included mish, cowgirl, and a doggy finish, all delivered with enthusiasm. Cleaned up and left with a peck on the cheek

I've given it a neutral because of the restricted services offered by someone who is charging at the top end of the scale. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it. Pleasant friendly lass, but I wouldn't return as I can get as good or better service without breaking the bank.

External Link/Members Only

coolguy1990

Looking at her pics, I can see why you took the plunge.

I'll have to have a think at £70 for 1/2hr if it's ow and not much lip-service (or should I say, if she only pays lip-service to lip-service?).

Offline PlasticGeordie

Very much mirrors my recent visit. Shame she can't put a little more into it as has great potential. I'm pretty sure a Rom. Shows plenty of the hallmarks.

Offline TheSpaniard

fredbassett

Thanks for the review.  I see she does have one other review ( positive ), so I'm balancing out whether or not to pay a visit TBH.   I'm of the same mind as coolguy 1990 on her.....

Usually a neutral would put me off...... but there's something about her! I'm not overly bothered about DFK..... she does owo ( discretion ) which usually means NO!  :(      but she's a good looker.  I do have to say those nipples are saying " Come see me " and the arse is appealing.

I'll sleep on it LOL!