Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: At your service-stirchley  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Bumped into an old school pal, I hadn't seen for more than 30 years. We got chatting, and he told me about this place. I'd seen bits and bobs on here also, about this place.

External Link/Members Only

We exchanged numbers, and said our goodbyes.

Next day woke up with the horn. So thought I'd give this place a go. So texted me old mate, to thank him for nod, and told him I'm on my way there, and will let him know how I get on.

Made my way to the property, which is in stirchley, pershore road. Opposite the British oak pub.

On my arrival, to my surprise me old pal was waiting for me. Looks like he fancied a bit also. 

So we made our way down an alley the side of the house, where there's a door half way down the alley. Rang the bell, bianca answered. A very smiley, friendly black girl in sussies and underwear. Reasonably attractive. Looked quite dirty. Roughly 35-40 years of age. (She said she was 35) She said there's only 2 of us on. (They'd not long opened). 

At that point a plump white girl appears. Me mate jumped in first, and picked the fat white girl. To my delight, leaving me with bianca. (He always was a bit dense). Bianca was very friendly, and a right dirty whore when the action started.

Upstairs puts me £35 on table, and gets me gear off. I was lying on the bed a good 8 or 9 mins waiting for bianca to return. I was getting pissed off waiting, listening to me mate getting jiggy. So I starts shouting bianca's name. She eventually returned and apologised. She joined me on the bed, when I asked about kissing. "Kissing £20 extra" she said. I love kissing, so went for it. I asked for owo. "£10 extra was the reply". So plumped for that also. £65 in total. I didn't dare ask for RO, fuck knows how much extra that would of been.

Starts off with some good FK, but unfortunately she'd recently been smoking. Oral was good, but both the kissing and BJ didn't last long enough for my liking.

On with the jacket. I asked if she'd get on top. "No was the reply I don't like it on top".  So fucked her mish. Which was good. She was moaning as soon as I put it in. I picked the pace up, and was helped along with bianca screaming "fuck that tight black cunt". And she was very tight.  I know it's all a bit staged. But just went with it. It wasn't long before I filled the sack. 20 mins on the clock. Had a quick shower, and went to meet me old pal outside. Where I found out he only paid £35 for basic service. Thought to myself who's the dense one now (me for paying £65). My mate did mention he saw a real nice girl here, who done a lot more for £35 including rimming on him. But the thick cunt can't remember her name. He can't even remember the name of the girl he saw today. I told you he's dense though.

Now lately I've had slight problems shooting my bolt. No such problem with bianca. I found her filthy. A big turn on for me.

I was deliberating between neutral and positive here. But went for neutral for time she kept me waiting, smokey breathe, and a rushed service. One pop and your out. Having said all that, if I'd have stuck with the basic £35 service it would of been positive. In the past I've had similar services ie, ow, and sex and paid £60. So the basic £35 is real vfm I suppose.

And I would return and pay the £35 defo.

:wackogirl:

Offline vision2014

Bianca is on AW under the profile (shag my pink pussy)

I use this place alot the worst times are when they just opened espically when the girls not turned up yet or the maid it seems to go abit pushy and rushed the second worst time is just before 12 they seem to have a delivery guy bring food i all ways go about 1 - 2 ish they have all been watered and fed and seem a good laugh then

Ive only seen Bianca twice once when she walked into the room to get some oil from the girl who i was seeing at the time she grabbed the oil turned smiled at me then grabbed my balls and said save some for me  and went
I thought then she is one fucking naughty girl i need to see so saw her few days later
If you want a really dirty sex session she is the one  and when she gets her toys out wow

Not sure who your mate saw did she have huge tits too long hair

Offline Littlefoot

Bianca is on AW under the profile (shag my pink pussy)

I use this place alot the worst times are when they just opened espically when the girls not turned up yet or the maid it seems to go abit pushy and rushed the second worst time is just before 12 they seem to have a delivery guy bring food i all ways go about 1 - 2 ish they have all been watered and fed and seem a good laugh then

Ive only seen Bianca twice once when she walked into the room to get some oil from the girl who i was seeing at the time she grabbed the oil turned smiled at me then grabbed my balls and said save some for me  and went
I thought then she is one fucking naughty girl i need to see so saw her few days later
If you want a really dirty sex session she is the one  and when she gets her toys out wow

Not sure who your mate saw did she have huge tits too long hair

Thanks for the tip. We were chatting in his van on the pub car park at 11.30 am when they had a food delivery then. I didn't get chance to look properly at my mates. I clocked she was chubby and wasn't interested. Only thing he remembers she was Czech

Offline vision2014

Well indeed thats why you were waiting then she was eating  trust me go another time to see her you will get alot more

Vanessa is another good one

JUst a quick note tell your mate not to park on pub car park they have had a lot of trouble and the pub is watching

Offline Littlefoot

Well indeed thats why you were waiting then she was eating  trust me go another time to see her you will get alot more

Vanessa is another good one

JUst a quick note tell your mate not to park on pub car park they have had a lot of trouble and the pub is watching

We gave them 15 mins to eat their sandwiches (perhaps we should of gave them 30 mins) then we moved the van around a side road before going in. Once inside the property I did notice signs on the wall, warning not to use the pub car park. So good tip if you haven't been before.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 11:52:53 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Jaybham

Anybody have the chance to.meet . English lady called sophie pretty fit?