Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Kim x - Birmingham city centre (B1)  (Read 3039 times)

28 review(s) for Hot Kim x (28 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5954603) (39 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rockhead

External Link/Members Only or www.adultwork.com/Hot+Kim+x

Cost
£110 for hour. £70 for 30 mins.

Comms
I don’t think Kim is a fan of email, but all was sorted very easily a few days in advance by text message. Confirmed on the morning, address received in return. Was asked to phone on arrival, and then she gave me the entry code.

Kim is normally based in Liverpool, but recently was working from a smart, clean apartment in Birmingham, near the National Indoor Arena. On-street car parking was available at £1.60 per hour (but conceivably might not be at peak time).

The Girl
Prepare for fluffiness here – there’s no way around it! Since seeing Kim I’ve had time to give this some thought - and I’m pretty sure she’s the hottest woman I’ve ever been intimate with. She’s Hungarian, 30 years old and about 5’ 7 tall, with very good English. An obviously happy girl, she’s one of those bright, welcoming, optimistic people. I left believing that she thoroughly enjoys being who she is and doing what she does.
Big smile, pretty face and very long, light brown hair is the first thing you’ll see – and then there’s that body. Most women would fight to the death to possess curves like these. Kim recently ‘starred’ in the very popular ‘Best breasts on Adultwork’ thread, here on UKP, and being a boobs man, that’s where I first spotted her (proving yet again how useful this forum is). Her breasts are like Mohammed Ali at his peak – the greatest; premier league from every angle. Enhanced, yes, but done exceptionally well. They hang in a proportionally perfect manner, most of the weight gathered at the bottom in a natural-looking arc, quite firm but very easy to squeeze. Her skin wasn’t moist exactly, but almost satiny-slick, probably as a result of cocoa butter or similar – lovely clean smell too.
Much has been written in previous reviews about those champion melons, but it’s only fair to add that her arse is also quite spectacular, and her shaved pussy is one of the two finest I’ve had the pleasure of pleasuring. Everyone will have different views on this, but in my opinion pussy perfection is when the outer lips completely enclose what’s within, no meaty stuff protruding or overhanging, leaving nothing but the two lips separated by a long, inviting slit. That’s what Kim has, and the rest of course is there to be discovered.

The Experience
Boring stuff first – drink and shower were offered on arrival, and also on departure. If you arrive freshly showered, Kim likes you to visit the bathroom just to wash hands, freshen up etc. She has mouthwash in there, should you feel the need for that.
I was immediately pleased to note that Kim was wearing what I’d asked for, and her happy, bubbly manner put me at ease quickly. On the bed we began with some light french kissing as I caressed her body, checking out all the curves and getting fully erect very quickly. The kissing was never deep but there was plenty of it, with some light tongue-duelling. Naturally I gave plenty of attention to those mighty tits, both before and after her top came off. I kept coming back to them, and was pleased to find that my attentions had brought her once soft nipples into hard points.
One slight worry came when she complimented me on my cock size but asked me to be ‘careful’ when fucking her. I wondered what that might imply, but it turned out there was nothing to worry about. Before that though was OWO on me, starting by kissing my balls, then licking my shaft, teasing my tip and finally taking most of my length into her mouth.
I did RO on her, fingering open that lovely slit to find (not without difficulty) her small clit. I alternated tongue and finger action between that and her opening.
On went the cover, and Kim mounted me in cowgirl. After a few tentative slides she was able to take me properly, and with numerous enticing moans, she began to bounce on me while I grabbed at those killer breasts. Moving forward, tits in my face, she gave me some really good rolling hip action, and loads of energy. She really went for it. I then took her in mish, and other related positions, and I didn’t need to hold back. I pounded her as hard as I could with no problem, and she responded by pinching my nipples and kissing my neck.
The only negative was my own lamentable performance – no erection problems but yet again, no happy ending - to Kim’s obvious disappointment. The latter, I think, is a good thing as it shows she cares about her client’s satisfaction. Drove home with an erection. Still got one now, thinking about that body. So very frustrating, but 100% not Kim’s fault.

Verdict
Don’t take my frustrating performance issues as a negative. Kim is absolutely smokin’ hot, and I am certainly going back, happy ending or not! I doubt she’ll be doing any OTT stuff for those of you that like that, but if GFE is what you’re after I can recommend this girl as highly as any I’ve ever had. Ten out of ten.

Ming

Now I must admit I am not normally a boob man, more legs and bum, but she is beautifully proportioned.

Thanks for the review, onto the HL  :drinks:

Ming  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Rockhead  :hi:

Met Kim myself recently and would agree she delivers a very good vanilla GFE.

She plans to be touring Birmingham once a month so more opportunities will be available to get hold of those fabulous boobs!!  :yahoo:

Offline Rockhead

She plans to be touring Birmingham once a month so more opportunities will be available to get hold of those fabulous boobs!!  :yahoo:

I'm so keen I've already found out when - October 11 is when she's back :)

Dodo

Now I must admit I am not normally a boob man, more legs and bum, but she is beautifully proportioned.

Thanks for the review, onto the HL  :drinks:

Hot List has been bypassed.......I'm booked  :wacko:

As your abstaining at the moment Ming, as a proper mate, I'll give her one from you  :thumbsup:

Ming

Hot List has been bypassed.......I'm booked  :wacko:

As your abstaining at the moment Ming, as a proper mate, I'll give her one from you  :thumbsup:
Cheers Dodo, a facial please  :D

Offline JJJ

Girl looks hot!

Thanks for the review Rockhead straight onto the HL

Offline Punterperson1971

She's on my hotlist but now I've got Acp booked up for 2 weeks time when she's back in Birmingham but will be keeping an eye on when she's back in brum

Offline Rockhead

She's on my hotlist but now I've got Acp booked up for 2 weeks time when she's back in Birmingham but will be keeping an eye on when she's back in brum

Check out her profile about this time next month - she mentioned she'd be back around October 10/11, but not sure for how long.

Dodo

Check out her profile about this time next month - she mentioned she'd be back around October 10/11, but not sure for how long.
Rockhead, a big thank you for your eloquent review on this darling. Having been stimulated by your review I had the absolute pleasure of an hour of her company and attention today......it was awesome  :wacko:

Offline Punterperson1971

So she's well recommended then dodo I will go and see her as soon as she is back in october

Offline Rockhead

Rockhead, a big thank you for your eloquent review on this darling. Having been stimulated by your review I had the absolute pleasure of an hour of her company and attention today......it was awesome  :wacko:

Thank you! Glad you agree and glad you had a great time.

Dodo

So she's well recommended then dodo I will go and see her as soon as she is back in october

She's back 11th October........  oh fuck me Stapler will be reporting me as a pimp (again)  :(