Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Identification  (Read 1024 times)

Bakeryboy

Has a girl or brothel ever asked anyone for identification? What could they do with that information if they had it?

Offline AnthG

Yes, to the extent that the brothel I use I need to pass a retinal scan to get in....

Your name is fake. The girl knows your name is fake. Her name is fake. You know her name is fake. Why would she possibly ask for id? Why would she possibly care who you are?

And in terms of what she could do with it. Jesus Christ the list is endless. And has been endless for many people who have done it  - seriously.

So don't ever give a girl your real name, or real info about you. Ever no matter what.

When you have been punting for a while you will realize how utter crazy your question has just been.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 07:31:10 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Blackpool Rock

So apart from just joining and starting this thread asking about whether anyone has been asked for ID and what someone could do with the info your other post was to resurrect an old thread about chip & pin scams in brothels asking -
What's to stop you cancelling it later if they've ripped you off? Do they take a copy of your ID? And what could they do with that information if they did?

Exactly what do you want to know or are so worried about your / other peoples ID  :unknown:

As Anth has said don't give out your ID or any other info you don't want everyone to know and never give financial / card info  :dash:

Offline cueball

I think the op is somebody really famous and important  :D

Op.... when you visit your local brothel do you find every bugger asking for a selfie with you? :D

Can I have your autograph? :sarcastic:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I think the op is somebody really famous and important  :D

Maybe it's Keith Vaz-eline.   :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Online hendrix

Offline Blackpool Rock

They already know who you are.
Yeah like mind readers i've heard that prossies can see you coming  :hi:
OK i'll get me coat

Roman

I think it's good question. How do prossies know if someone is over 30/40 less than 50/60 when they write in their profiles who they want to see or not . Do they start counting the grey hairs?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think it's good question. How do prossies know if someone is over 30/40 less than 50/60 when they write in their profiles who they want to see or not . Do they start counting the grey hairs?
OK so I want to see their ID to make sure they aren't lying about their age (which i'm sure none of them would do  :wacko:)
I'll also take a tape measure to check they are the stated dress size cause they never lie about that either  :crazy:

Roman

Couldn't care less about the dress size. But would be very careful with anyone looking underage. Wouldn't want to go on the list if your into doing 18 year old's.

MilesPrower

I tell the WGs I see my name, address, phone number. Also where my wife works.

You should do it too... in fact,  provide a photocopy of your driving license too. Really build trust.

Offline shaunogg

Has a girl or brothel ever asked anyone for identification? What could they do with that information if they had it?

TWAT

Offline Blackpool Rock

Couldn't care less about the dress size. But would be very careful with anyone looking underage. Wouldn't want to go on the list if your into doing 18 year old's.
So if a girl looked 18; just over 18 or about 18 your would ask for ID to ensure she was in fact 18 or over?
If she is under 18 then she won't show you any ID (though I can't see any girl showing you ID whether she is 18 or 118), alternatively it's not too hard to get fake ID anyway