Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds red light, anyone tried, is it safe?  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Bigowl

Hi
Quite horny and on route back from Leeds tonight about 830

I have a reverse booking on aw,but if no one replies I'm so tempted to call via Holbrook

I think just being there will woo me into oral,but I'm a little worried

Is it safe from muggings etc

Offline thekingreturns

I had a drive through the other week and saw one absolute stunner on the corner of Water Lane and Bridge Road.

Offline Bigowl

I had a drive through the other week and saw one absolute stunner on the corner of Water Lane and Bridge Road.

what sort of time?

coolguy1990

A bit further down the page there's already a thread about this:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83027.0

Offline The Midlander

Although mods can feel free to merge threads if needed, but if this were kept to safety only, assuming that you are punting from car rather than on foot, I'd say you are relatively safe. Over the last few months, I have been up there 4 times since May to get girls for photography work, usually meeting 3 or 4 girls each time. Out of that, I got robbed once (girl took cash and did a runner) and had one grilling from cops (due to going down a sideroad out of the area for a comfort stop and getting warned over peeing in a public place). I don't feel unsafe there. I'd be more worried about bumping the car than about getting mugged or arrested.

I think I know the girl you mean at that junction, was she blonde with a decent butt, and wearing 'shorts' that were basically pants? She has a mate who is stick-thin, with black hair and also has revealing shorts. That group is EE, possibly Hungarian or Romanian.

Offline Bigowl

Offline dubs

Offline The Midlander

As to where they do the deed, that depends on the girl  ;) and how much you are willing to pay her!

Offline Bigowl

i will post a bit of a review...........