Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tempted to See brookesexxy  (Read 3987 times)

Offline jamie7

Seen this profile, External Link/Members Only. Very tempted to see her as she is petite. But only 4 feedback. What you guys think?

Online Kev3773

Seen this profile, External Link/Members Only. Very tempted to see her as she is petite. But only 4 feedback. What you guys think?

AW feedback can be taken with a pinch of salt. A search on here doesn't reveal anything I believe, so if she floats your boat why not toftt and report back  :hi:

Offline jamie7

yeah could do I'm a sucker for petite women!!

Online johnny34

Looking at the pics in her gallery it looks like Savannah at Allure?

External Link/Members Only

coolguy1990

She looks cute, you should do the honerable thing and toftt.

If her services are poor, you could always get your own back by taking a shit in her knicker's drawer.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 05:26:06 pm by coolguy1990 »

Offline jamie7

thanks guys. I've sent her a message to see if shes free tonight.

Offline ashmag

if its Savannah. no, no and no again.

Offline jamie7

the_unimpressed

The photo on AW in the denim shorts is cropped from the same photo of Savannah on Allure.

doriangray

If her services are poor, you could always get your own back by taking a shit in her knicker's drawer.

Disgusting, but i laughed nonetheless

Offline Partyguy

if its Savannah. no, no and no again.

Why not? How about giving us a review of your meeting with her. She looks hot and is on my HL so I'd like to know if she's one to avoid.

Offline MasterChief

She is Savannah and has a couple of reviews on here as Millie (Allure agency with both names)

Offline jamie7

thanks. Well i did send email but didn't reply.

Coughdrop

I cannot find a review of Millie. Where is it?

I know there as a discussion of Savannah's age, but no review.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I cannot find a review of Millie. Where is it?

I know there as a discussion of Savannah's age, but no review.

Copy and paste 'Millie' into the search function, top left, select 'NE region' and there's loads.   :hi:

Offline Winker121

Is the search function not top right?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Is the search function not top right?

Next to 'home' button top left gives you more options, newest / oldest, area etc

Home  Search  Profile  My Messages  Members  Recent Reviews  Post Review  Blacklist  Rules  Logout

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 01:05:05 pm by daviemac »

Coughdrop

Thanks. I will give them a read. One looks a bit of a novel.

Offline MasterChief

Thanks. I will give them a read. One looks a bit of a novel.

It's from themademan2 who blackmailed girls into bareback sex for a good review, so it's possible this one is a fake review given for a bareback fuck! I'd be tempted to ignore it and bear in mind she may have been barebacking the guy who fucked dozens, if not more, prossies without protection. Make your own mind up!

doriangray

It's from themademan2 who blackmailed girls into bareback sex for a good review, so it's possible this one is a fake review given for a bareback fuck! I'd be tempted to ignore it and bear in mind she may have been barebacking the guy who fucked dozens, if not more, prossies without protection. Make your own mind up!

Thats some assertion your making

Online johnny34

Not really given his banning reason...

Banning reason: Undesirable and untrustworthy. Treat all posts by this member with suspicion.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

It's all true though, beyond doubt.     :hi:

doriangray

The assertion your making about relating brooke to themademan2. Not disputing any fact about themademan2

Offline MasterChief

The assertion your making about relating brooke to themademan2. Not disputing any fact about themademan2

He wrote the report on her, I'm not relating the two of them at all.

It's a fact he blackmailed girls into having bareback sex with him using the threat of a bad report and the promise of a good one - Fact.
She has a good report off him, I pointed out the possibility that the good report was in return for bareback, just the possibility I even said "Make your own mind up"

Please do not make out I have said anything else

doriangray

He wrote the report on her, I'm not relating the two of them at all.

It's a fact he blackmailed girls into having bareback sex with him using the threat of a bad report and the promise of a good one - Fact.
She has a good report off him, I pointed out the possibility that the good report was in return for bareback, just the possibility I even said "Make your own mind up"

Please do not make out I have said anything else

Making assertions like that can destroy her career unjustly. We don't know what happened. But planting the idea in peoples heads that something may have happened as you describe tarnishes her for life. I have no link to the lass so no axe to grind. All i'm saying is be fair, reasonable and non-presumptive. The lass is innocent until proven guilty

Offline MasterChief

Making assertions like that can destroy her career unjustly. We don't know what happened. But planting the idea in peoples heads that something may have happened as you describe tarnishes her for life. I have no link to the lass so no axe to grind. All i'm saying is be fair, reasonable and non-presumptive. The lass is innocent until proven guilty

FFS stop being such a fluffy cunt, are you her pimp, boyfriend or just cunt-struck?

This is a forum for punters to exchange information and opinion, i have seen Brooke and fucked her, at the time I did not know she was Millie and if I had I may have stayed clear for the reasons I posted, I have avoided one of themademans other victims for the same reasons.

If the fact she may have been blackmailed by this scumbag affects her "career" then I'm sorry about that, but my and my fellow punters health and wellbeing are, in my opinion, more important

doriangray

FFS stop being such a fluffy cunt, are you her pimp, boyfriend or just cunt-struck?

This is a forum for punters to exchange information and opinion, i have seen Brooke and fucked her, at the time I did not know she was Millie and if I had I may have stayed clear for the reasons I posted, I have avoided one of themademans other victims for the same reasons.

If the fact she may have been blackmailed by this scumbag affects her "career" then I'm sorry about that, but my and my fellow punters health and wellbeing are, in my opinion, more important

I refer to my previous post. Similarly, I reiterate i have no affiliation to her like your further assertion.

You still don't get what damage you could be doing to an honest lass, or more likely just don't care. We're all on here to warn each other of perils of punting, but you can stop short of behaving like a twat

Offline MasterChief

I refer to my previous post. Similarly, I reiterate i have no affiliation to her like your further assertion.

You still don't get what damage you could be doing to an honest lass, or more likely just don't care. We're all on here to warn each other of perils of punting, but you can stop short of behaving like a twat

Why are you so upset I post what are facts about this girl and themademan2? Nothing I have posted is not the truth!

Did themademan2 blackmail girls into bareback with the promise of a good review/threat of a bad one - Yes

Has Brooke a good review off themademan2 -Yes

Could these two facts be connected, and hence the review ignored and other questions be asked - Yes

Why are you determined that I can not state facts and ask questions, stop white knighting this girl, I have nothing against her, nor any bias toward her, unlike you who leaps to her defence at every step. I have freely admitted that it may just be coincidence and fellow punters should "Make up their own minds"

Coughdrop

Next to 'home' button top left gives you more options, newest / oldest, area etc
Doh  :dash:   :dash:

Offline MasterChief

doriangray

You are not on your own, I never noticed that either

Your asserting she bb'd him without fact. Your putting two and two together and getting five.

The whitenight fluffy bullshit name calling you come out with is all water off a ducks back to me. The veil of anonymity through the forum suits you upon calling other people
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:40:37 pm by doriangray »

Offline MasterChief

I asserted no such thing I suggested the two could be connected, as they could and so the review ignored.

As for the anonymity of these boards, you are the one calling me a twat, you jump to this girls defence at every point, makes you her white knight/fluffy in my eyes.

Far too much said on this thread anyways, the review should be ignored as far as I am concerned and yes I think there is a possibility she was blackmailed by themademan2.

I won't be commenting again so feel free to reply calling me all the names you wish and telling me I asserted anything you like, what I have said is clear for anyone with half a brain cell to see  :rolleyes:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I asserted no such thing I suggested the two could be connected, as they could and so the review ignored.

Admin's reason for themademan2's ban,

Banning reason: Undesirable and untrustworthy. Treat all posts by this member with suspicion.

doriangray

As for the anonymity of these boards, you are the one calling me a twat, you jump to this girls defence at every point, makes you her white knight/fluffy in my eyes.

Far too much said on this thread anyways, the review should be ignored as far as I am concerned and yes I think there is a possibility she was blackmailed by themademan2.

I won't be commenting again so feel free to reply calling me all the names you wish and telling me I asserted anything you like, what I have said is clear for anyone with half a brain cell to see  :rolleyes:

Lol. You're wrong once again. I didn't call you a twat, i said you were behaving like one. I don't stoop to name calling. I grew up upon leaving school unlike you and your adolescent behaviour. Keep the name calling coming, i'm loving it  :music:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 08:40:50 pm by doriangray »