Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fon Thai massage  (Read 1407 times)

Offline chrisman44

Visited Fon today for a massage, never sure what you're going to get when door opens as there was no picture on profile. Luckily enough one of the cutest Thai's I've seen greeted me, petite probably size 6 with a perfect body. Very friendly good level of English and a good massage. Price started at £50 but within 5 mins paid an extra £30 for her getting naked and he. Who wouldn't pay the extra to see her naked and £80 still good value. Only slightly annoying thing is her phone did go on several occasions which she answered, one asked if there were any extras and she said no so im guessing that would be a no go as she didn't offer any. Only here until Saturday which is a bit of a shame as would definitely visit her again, said she was due back in December.
External Link/Members Only

Offline 123Mel456

where was this ?  South West is a big area.  Be useful to know locatioon and even better for it to be in the title ;)

Offline JimmySW

where was this ?  South West is a big area.  Be useful to know locatioon and even better for it to be in the title ;)

If you look at the ad it says Plymouth!    :(

Offline Uoti2

OP: thanks for posting your first review - by making a contribution, you're already doing WAY better than a lot of users of UKP. To do better still, you might want to glance at this:
External Link/Members Only

Quite right. Item number one in the "Basics" section of the wiki says:

The two important elements to include in the subject of your review are (i) the WG's name, and (ii) the location.

And a recent thread in the UKP General Discussion board said:
    Could reviewers post the town/city/tube in the title e.g. MyHotHoor - Whoreton

And could everyone who sees the town/city missing/tube station, gently call it out in the comments, in order to raise awareness of this convention