Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT CRISTAL 4 U - Limehouse  (Read 5796 times)

1 review(s) for HOT CRYSTAL 4 U (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline loner

This is a difficult one but overall I would say with the trend of this forum, people will probably rate her negative, but funnily enough I think I may return!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is definately the girl in the photos, in fact in flesh she is very beautiful, a stunner to be honest. Located 5 mins from limehouse DLR. Clean flat.

However thats about as good as it gets. Protected oral and reverse oral she asked for £10 extra lol. She still gave an OK service, it wasnt like she didnt put her heart into it, but it certainly wasn't like super passionate either.

The sex was decent too, but i guess the fact that she starts to come up with all these extras were abit off putting. Still a beautiful girl tho, dun regret it.

If possible would want to rate her NEUTRAL I guess.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 09:57:59 am by loner »

James999

She looks a bit chunky in her pics  :(

Profile clearly states CIM, OWO etc, so she's clearly not providing th eservice being advertised or paid for, as such deffo a neg, thanks for warning others  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

For an extra 30 quid she will shit on you, obviously a classy lady.  :scare:

Offline Urban_G

:o you think? I think she has a great figure, each to their own :)

No OWO is a deal breaker imo, although it does state at her discretion. Her advertising name and location have me concerned though as a recent punt of mine at a parlour turned out to be bait and switch. The same girl was advertising on AW in Limehouse as HOT AMANDA FOR U, although updated her pics to correct ones a few days after I walked from the parlour, (see my review on 'AMANDABELLA'. Cristal could be from the same 'stable' of girls.

Offline loner

Yeah thing is when I punt, I just want a 30 min quick session where I unload it into a fit girl so I dont look much at extra stuff. As long as shes hot and doesnt offer bb, im good to go lol

Offline loner

Yeah she was very beautiful, when she opened the door, my feeling was "yes, score!!" lol

But service was mediocre.

James999

:o you think? I think she has a great figure, each to their own :)

Odd, as when I enlarge the pictures her figure looks better, perhaps my initial reaction to her figure was harsh, but she's clearly nto delivering what's advertised  :hi:

Secondskin69

Profile clearly states CIM, OWO etc, so she's clearly not providing th eservice being advertised or paid for, as such deffo a neg, thanks for warning others  :hi:

CIM, OWO states "at discretion" so not false advertising, unless her discretion is always   :thumbsdown:

James999

CIM, OWO states "at discretion" so not false advertising,

Sounds like bollocks to me  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:08:48 pm by James999 »

Offline loner

Went to see this girl again coz she is just very hot and my type. This time she wore what i requested and was stunning with stockings and no extras this time as I made it clear I only have 70 quid. She gave a very enthusiastic sex session and doggy in front of the mirror was awesome.

There is still no OWO for 70quid, for that you need 80 but for me its fine. Service is still very average at best but her looks does it for me.

Secondskin69

Went to see this girl again coz she is just very hot and my type. This time she wore what i requested and was stunning with stockings and no extras this time as I made it clear I only have 70 quid. She gave a very enthusiastic sex session and doggy in front of the mirror was awesome.

There is still no OWO for 70quid, for that you need 80 but for me its fine. Service is still very average at best but her looks does it for me.
So discretion means how much you pay? In that case it's either extra or a -ve punt IMO

Offline loner

So discretion means how much you pay? In that case it's either extra or a -ve punt IMO

Yeah its still negative in the strict sense. I just like the look of her so dun mind it that the service is average! Its not like she's cold, but discretion means £10

Happygilmore

She is definately the girl in the photos, in fact in flesh she is very beautiful, a stunner to be honest. Located 5 mins from limehouse DLR. Clean flat.

Brilliant.. Great start.

I think I may return

...and return you did...

Dressed as requested, looked stunning and gave you great service all for £70!

when I punt, I just want a 30 min quick session where I unload it into a fit girl so I dont look much at extra stuff. As long as shes hot and doesnt offer bb, im good to go lol

In your own words, that's exactly what you got. And this is a negative review? Shame on you.

Offline king tarzan

I have seen another profile of Hot cristal 4 U under another name..

Just want to know does she kiss or not?

Kiss with tongues or lip kiss only with a bit of tongue or just lip kiss or no kissing at all?

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Did you get Gfe time with her with kisses?

Lip kisses or deep tongue kisses or no kisses?

Offline king tarzan

SAW THIS LADY under amazing crystal..
even though profile gone 1 can see her pictures in top left hand corner..
absolute stunner but shit basic service
no kissing or two
if she pops up again AVOID