Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett  (Read 4014 times)

Offline Somersetgeezer

I know there's been sa lot said about this girl, but thought I would give it a go... however after the initial couple of texts nothing I did try ringing but got a text straight back, on her profile she said she loves scenarios so said about a striptease/lapdance kinda thing nothing what I would call extreme ?? and in her likes it does saying Lap dancing. after telling her absolutely nothing from her polities costs nothing just to say I'm not comfortable with that" anyone else had dealings with her ?

Cda1966

I've tried ringing and texting her now and again for the past 18 months, she has never answers her phone or replied to any texts, appears to be a waste of time and effort

vw

2 tone weird minge supposedly .  Anyway don't know punt with thieves from the prossie blacklist

Offline mrdiamond77

I have thought about booking her in the past but have been put off by the claims that she has stolen from clients.

kamu

Location and profile link might be useful... :unknown:

Prion

Here you go

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her about 4 years ago, when she had red hair.  Nothing special.  She is close to Temple Meads.  Saw her about 6 months ago walking between the station and Broadmead.  She's ruined her hair by dying it black.  It was a straggly mess to be honest.  Personally thought her fanny was a bit puffy, but not mutant or all that weird. She had a mental breakdown or something a few years back and reneged on a grand loan from a punter stupid enough to spot her up front.

Offline mrdiamond77

Bingobango

She looks a little like Anne Hathaway!? But with massive tits. Anyone else having actually met her? Service sounds somewhat clinical?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
A few of my clients have seen her and said she refuses to take her top fully off keeps her stomach covered... not sure how true that is though! :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline jazhater

Iv been tryin to book her for awhile too no luck on my end unfortunately.

Offline boorid12

Scarlett is probably the best looking lady I've ever visited. Think Cheryl Cole only better and with a body to die for.
Oral is covered - which she does advertise.
The downside for me was that she seemed a little too delicate. Nipples could only be gently played with, only 1 finger. It was a very gentle GFE which wasn't really what I was after. It may have been my age and the fact that she is in a totally different league to me in looks :-)
However, for £100 to say that you have been with such a stunning looking woman is nothing really.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I tried to book her a few times back in 2013, with no success.  That was before I found out that she was a thief/blackmailer, I won't consider her now.

She's mentally unstable - possibly bipolar disorder - with a tendency to threaten punters with "stalker" allegations for no good reason, so there is a danger of getting yourself reported to the police if you try too hard to contact her.  And bear in mind that her apartment block has CCTV.

It's a pity, because she is very attractive.  But she needs to get herself sorted out.  If she pays back the guy she robbed and stops randomly breaking off comms like she did with the OP - another habit of hers - then I might be tempted.

Offline Roth

Amazing tits and if you can get around the comms issues she looks to be a punt
worth trying.  :rose:

Bingobango

Let us know how you get on Roth  :D

Shaketherooom

She was rubbish when i saw her.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Likewise Shaketheroom ! Not a great punt at all.