Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork hot list update  (Read 3208 times)

Online j122

Anyone else noticed that when you are on the page that shows all your different created hot lists,  if you press the plus button next to each of them the "logged in"  column now includes at what time the girls last logged in as well as the date?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Well blow me. Life is just one big learning curve.  :hi:

Any more?

Online j122

It's only just happened today I think, not noticed it before. Used to just show the date

Offline Gordon Bennett

Wouldn't it be better if it showed if they were logged in now instead? I'm not sure how "logged in at 10:36am" is better or more helpful than "logged in today"?

Online j122

Wouldn't it be better if it showed if they were logged in now instead? I'm not sure how "logged in at 10:36am" is better or more helpful than "logged in today"?

I think logged in now is an extra you pay for on the search function

Offline hottext72

Thanks  :hi:    great tip  :drinks:        like it  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Handy, you know exactly what time your emails are being ignored then.

Good tip though, I'd not noticed it before

Offline mrdiamond77

I had not noticed this either.  Thanks OP. :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Could be quite useful, i've often logged onto AW at around 8.00 - 10.00 in the morning thinking of organising a punt to see the girl has logged on today however no way of knowing if she was working till the early hours or has logged on 10 minutes before.
Chances are if she worked till 2.00 or 3.00 in the morning that i'm not going to get a lunchtime punt with her so can look elsewhere

Offline Silver Birch

Could be quite useful, i've often logged onto AW at around 8.00 - 10.00 in the morning thinking of organising a punt to see the girl has logged on today however no way of knowing if she was working till the early hours or has logged on 10 minutes before.
Chances are if she worked till 2.00 or 3.00 in the morning that i'm not going to get a lunchtime punt with her so can look elsewhere

Exactly this. Same as if I had sent an email first thing, but it remains unread even though she has logged in today, that might mean just after midnight so I now know she hasn't logged in since I sent it.

I didn't even know about the + button before this thread  :drinks:

Offline webpunter

Does this work if you only have one HL - as is the case for me.  I can't seem to find the 'button'

Offline Silver Birch

Does this work if you only have one HL - as is the case for me.  I can't seem to find the 'button'

Don't know. If you click on My hotlist (do not click on the actual hotlist, just my hotlists from the menu) does it just show your default hotlist but no +button to the left?

If not try a temp hotlist 2.

Offline webpunter

Don't know. If you click on My hotlist (do not click on the actual hotlist, just my hotlists from the menu) does it just show your default hotlist but no +button to the left?
If not try a temp hotlist 2.
I only get the default list so will try a temp jobby as you suggest.  Thx for your help  :thumbsup:

Offline Desimonic

Hydrant

Thanks to the OP for pointing this out.

I have only the one hotlist (which I always filter using the search page) and there's no need to create a temp second hotlist to use this feature. In the Search menu just click on the arrow pointing at your hotlist name instead of the name of the list. Alternatively, just use this link:

External Link/Members Only

That will take you to the same page where you can click on the plus sign, prompting you to log in if you need to.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Anyone else noticed that when you are on the page that shows all your different created hot lists,  if you press the plus button next to each of them the "logged in"  column now includes at what time the girls last logged in as well as the date?

Great tip. I usually select View to go into the the profiles, which are then displayed 50 per page.

Normally, I never select the + symbol, but from now on worth checking, especially if following up to see if email SHOULD Have been read.

Offline brightperv

I did to even know you press the little +
You learn something new everyday. very helpful!

It's not as if you can get "the Dummys guide to Adult Work" at WHSmith. Same it would be a hot seller I reckon!