Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose (Marble Arch, W2)  (Read 1792 times)

118 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (118 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr_Shins

A/W profile: External Link/Members Only

I came across Ellie Rose on UKE and liked the sound of her, the way she came across. I then checked on here and she had lots of positive feedback so I decided she might be the one for me.

I sent a request and told her about my fetishes and she was up to it. So today (Monday 5th September) I went along. She has a flat, with a really old-fashioned lift with manual doors. I'm old though (well middle-aged anyway) and have used those before. It is her own place, and she lives alone. Smallish but not tiny, and I felt we were really private there.

She offered me a drink / diet coke and orange juice. Being the strange person I am, I accepted both and mixed them together. She started off fully dressed and put on some very nice red high-heel closed classic court shoes, and we chatted while she did things to me with them, and as the session went on we made ourselves more and more comfortable.

Proper kissing too. She's European but speaks very good English with a fairly naturalised accent having lived here quite a long time. As she worked on turning me on, it eventually led to sex, and whilst I paid £130 for 1 hour which is not unreasonable in that part of London, we carried on until it was naturally over and ran over by about 15-20 minutes.

Definitely a girl I want to see again, and hopefully will have a longer session involving going out.

Hornydevil247

Good to see you a fun time with Ellie  :thumbsup:

Offline Tony_Red

Did she recently get rid of her 30min option? Or she never had one? That has just ruled me out.

The more I punt, the less and less 'value' I see in punting. The 30 (or some ladies offer a 45) minute option was a lot better for punters like myself.

Good for her I guess.

Offline sonyvaio

Did she recently get rid of her 30min option? Or she never had one? That has just ruled me out.

The more I punt, the less and less 'value' I see in punting. The 30 (or some ladies offer a 45) minute option was a lot better for punters like myself.

Good for her I guess.

I don't recall that she ever did 30 minute bookings. I think for her type of gfe booking 30 mins wouldn't be long enough

Hornydevil247

Good for her I guess.

You could always ask her TR  :hi:

Offline Tony_Red

Okay, I may be mistaken. Not interested in eating grapes or chatting too much these days. 40m is ideal for me,  but not available so often go in for a 30mins. 1 hour is just too long, esp for a first time, even if it's someone as popular as her.