Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia, Sexy Brown Suga - 2 girl BJ - Cardiff  (Read 1253 times)

thatguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Olivia last month and enquired about the 2 girl BJ session for £80 (15 min)
She told me it was a duo with Brown Suga and sent me a link later that day.

So I was bored and set up a meeting today.

I was met by Olivia at her place, she introduced me to her friend. Brown sugar larger than Olivia. But that didn't matter because I was only after the BJ sesh. I stripped off and laid on the bed. What followed was easily 20 minutes of tag team dyson action. I struggled to keep it back but I did hold out as long as I could muster.

Good technique though out and Brown Suga was sucking on my balls and nearly rimming me at one point. Towards the end I got Olivia to bring me off then got Brown Suga to finish me off in her mouth.

Positives

OWO from both
Good value for money
No clock watching

Negatives

It is just a blowjob. Theres no room for returning the favour of sucking on titties

Will I return:
No

Would I return:
Yes

Conclusion:
If you can get a 2 girl BJ in the Cardiff area for less than £80 good luck.  Service offered was good and Now Im on the look for my next 2 girl BJ sesh.

Offline charlie-mott

Another great review. I tried booking a  2 girl BJ with Olivia and Jazz about a year ago, but could never find a time when they were both free. I might give it another go with these two.

What's Brown Suga like facially? Do they both do CIM?

Gatchaman

Olivia doesn't do CIM unfortunately

Offline HughJardon

Tag team Dyson action ... Can't  beat it  :P

Love these reviews and sometimes laying back and having 2 girls who no how to blow a Trumpet is priceless

Done it again TG  :bomb:

thatguy

Its what I do ;)

Brown suga, Not some one I would personally see for a one on one. Just my preference.
She's mixed race. Facially 5 out of 10. She also does a lot of filthy talk. Which is something I hate. I just don't like the acting aspect of punting.

I always tell the ladies. Be yourself, if it isn't real and I'm not flicking your switch then don't pretend that I am.