Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kellyinkedmaid25 Paisley  (Read 1340 times)

1 review(s) for KellyInkedMaid25 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 7iron

External Link/Members Only

After plan A and B failed. I was in the mood to get it out of my system. Texted her, she said we was shopping and would text when she was back. 2hrs later, nothing. Eventually text her asking what was happening, to which.she replied "?" I reminded her what she had text me. Against my better judgement, I decided to follow it through. Asked how long, I said 30 minutes, to which she replied £70, it was £60 on her profile. Another box ticked which should have told me to quit while I was ahead! I text back. £60, she said ok.

I went to the flat got buzzed in and told to keep quiet, up the stairs, hiding behind the door, I entered, no way was it the girl in the profile. Not hideous looking but her skin was all pitted. That was it, I decided to go with my initial thoughts it was a disaster waiting to happen. I high tailed out of there (big thanks to those on here who advised to prepare to walk!!) My hard earned cash stayed in my pocket. As I was getting into my car, I noticed what must have been another punter, I assume there.is more than 1 operating from there.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 05:28:23 pm by 7iron »

Offline David1970

Good on you for reviewing her and good on you for walking.

Offline 7iron

To be fair to her, she was pleasant enough and I had thought on neutral, but the £70 request swayed it. As I said I am grateful to those who encouraged people to be prepared, because that is the big thing, if you are not, it's difficult

Offline mr small

Did no one tell you to avoid barebackers ?

:hi:

Offline 7iron

Not barebacker. If you read her profile, she doent even do OWO.

Offline David1970

Not barebacker. If you read her profile, she doent even do OWO.

Mate she is a barebacker, check her profile.

Offline 7iron

Mate she is a barebacker, check her profile.
I see where you are getting that from, the list, which I assume she has not bothered to tick or untick, whatever the case may be. But she stresses on 2 occasions condoms must be worn

Offline Courtney

it was a disaster waiting to happen.

The thing is any old iron, her profile has "disaster" written all over it......at least you didn't go through with it though. :hi:

She lists bareback and yet stresses many times that everything is protected.....and to stop asking for bareback....(or barabeak as some say). :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline 7iron

The thing is any old iron, her profile has "disaster" written all over it......at least you didn't go through with it though. :hi:

She lists bareback and yet stresses many times that everything is protected.....and to stop asking for bareback....(or barabeak as some say). :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
more relieved by every passing hour  :yahoo:

Offline auldie63

' I live two miles away from Dundee city centre'. Not unless they moved Paisley while I was sleeping the bastards.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 09:29:48 pm by auldie63 »